Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I trim my pubes down short and usually have it shaped into a square patch above my cock. Try to keep everything contained enough to wear low rise briefs without anything sticking out! I also keep my balls shaved smooth at all times.
And to those purists out there, I do it because I prefer things neat and clean, not because I'm "afraid" or anything like that!

Sand-Slug

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Balls and cock shaved all the time . . . . smooth as a baby's ass. The better half's pussy doesn't have any hair either......easier to lick clean !

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was wondering what some of you guy's pube style looks like. Mine at the moment is a little shaved patch above my cock and it really turns me on. I love this style. Looking at it or others wearing similar style gets me soo hard. What style do you wear and why? Does it turn you on?
Quit a simple style all gone :biggrin1:

andrexx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I shave my cock and balls every few weeks. I let it all grow out a little bit, then remove it all typically. At the very least, I'll shave my balls and use the shortest setting for the pubes. It's cleaner and definitely looks better.

But on the right person, a bush could be sexy.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
no real style, but closely cropped with the trimmer. I do shave my balls and shaft though, about every other day.