Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was at once a shaver, I hated the hair. But after I grew out of my teen years I just stopped shaving. I prefer pubic hair. Same goes for women, I like them to have pubic hair too. But being shaved isn't a deal breaker. I just look as pubic hair is natural so why get rid of it. A small trim isn't bad every so often if you aren't a fan of it bushing out alot

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love my natural pubes, love the feeling and how it feels when I play with a guy, love putting my hand through my bush and when I get all nice and sweaty during hard fuck sessions.

Reactions: Mickey1234

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I left my pubes natural from when they first grew until about 20 years ago. Then I started to trim them and have regularly trimmed them to where they may not have been visible from 50 yards but could be seen from 10 yards. Now they are grey and are much less visible. I am naturally quite hairless except on my head, so trimmed short doesn't look odd.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It appears that currently zero or trimmed pubes are the norm.
As a youngster, I recall being desperate to grow as much pubic hair as possible and to be one of the first of my classmates to grow them. Ridicule of the last to mature, I remember as being expected.
So, in todays world, are the newly maturing eradicating their pubes immediately or, is there an age where they are no longer acceptable?
i dont like over grown pubes, dont like having body hair in general luckily i dont have too much, i always trim if it gets t too much. i dont like too much pubes on women so trim to reciprocate what they usually do for us men

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing better than having my face buried in a natural bush when a guy is fucking my face, feels much more manly and slutty to be face deep in pubes...

1dave16

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm 23 and mine is fully natural, mainly cause I just couldn't be bothered to go to the effort of trimming it, especially when very few people will end up seeing it anyway (never been fully nude around anyone) as for facial and chest hair thats different, hate that and want a fully smooth face and chest, don't shave my chest at the moment because I want/need to lose weight and get at least a flat stomach (if I can) then if I somehow manage that I'll get rid of chest hair (don't have too much at the moment anyway)