Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm trying this "new thing" where I'm not shaving or trimming anything shoulders down. I want to see my body 100% in its natural state. I'm at the stage where I would have trimmed like a week ago or more. It's been a weird challenge to really embrace my body fully for what it is.

I support you! The hairier the man, the more difficult the grooming and it takes upkeep to look "right" as to how you've done it. I stopped as a young man because too much hair, and I only did it because my peers made disparaging remarks, like "ew gross". But then I noticed the men I wanted to have sex with were complimenting so that said something. We groom sometimes I think because we want to look "better", but the better part from where I sit is carrying yourself as a sexy man (which you are) regardless of grooming or gym bod, etc. I always see straight men who would be called very average but their self confidence is through the roof and over the years I just said fuck it to the grooming and the primping and hello to " I have a PENIS therefore I am sexy as fuck" and it is wonderful even if it has to be fronted a bit at first.

Here's the best thing about your decision in the last line...once you do embrace it both the insecurities that come with the grooming and the worry go and get replaced with confidence and relief. Weird is the word for me too. Keep it up though it's amazing work to do.

Reactions: jjsjr

commando1463

Superior Member
Media
Orlando i Florida (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm trying this "new thing" where I'm not shaving or trimming anything shoulders down. I want to see my body 100% in its natural state. I'm at the stage where I would have trimmed like a week ago or more. It's been a weird challenge to really embrace my body fully for what it is.
You have great fur man. I would love to see how it looks as you let it grow.

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media
MANLY Bush.....
animated-smileys-hairy-wooly-019.gif

beltram16

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its too hot, you need to get rid of the sweaty bushes, horrible.. go like me instead

Attachments