Public Shower Stories

hotlion

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I belong to a gym where there is generally an attendant in the locker room cleaning up after people. One night after swimming I went into the locker room, put my goggles away in my locker and went to take a shower. As I was walking to the showers (private showers with frosted glass doors) I noticed the hot attendant checking me out. After I was in the shower for a few min the attendant went to "clean" some of the showers across from mine. He kept trying to see me through the crack between the class door and the wall, so I started to wank for him. He started to play with himself a bit over his pants and told me to follow him. I decided what the hell. I dried off, put my shorts back on and followed him to the family locker room. As it was like 11pm we knew there wouldn't be anyone in there, and the family locker room has private rooms with doors that lock. After getting situated he pulled of my bathing suit, dropped to his knees and sucked me off. He deep throated me like no other!! I didn't want to cum so fast so I pulled down his pants and man...he had the longest, thickest, uncut dick I have ever seen!! I sucked him off a while before he had me stop so he could finish me off. I def had to take a shower again after that.

305guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
100% straight? This site cracks me up.
ok so here is my story, me and my buddy ran laps after practice and were real hot and kinda tired, but we felt really dirty and decided to get a shower like always, so we stripped down and got in, we soaped up and showered down, and i noticed then that i really had to go to0 the bathroom, so i said dude, be right back i gotta piss, so i ran to the bathroom naked and just started to piss, i heard the door open so i half turned and saw that it was my buddy, so you had to piss now too i asked, he didnt say anything but walked up to me and just started to rub my ass, i just look at him, finished pissing and turned around, he grabbed my cock and backed up pulling my dick with him back to the shower, once we were there he dropped down and started sucking, and i just let it all go, he came up and sucked my nipples, then i pushed him down and stuck my cock in his ass and just f'ed him to no end, once i was done he came down on me and just f'ed me all over, it was akward but nice

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
More more !

I have no shower stories like these.

Best I have was after one open shower session where it was just me and one other guy we we talking a bit and getting dressed and dude ended up turning in front of where I was sitting. He was standing. 7 inches was handing inches from my face.

bwcurved

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hot thread! Don't have any stories with physical encounters like the many here, but in boarding school (communal showers) we would often get semi's and joke around about our cocks and balls. Closest time I came to actually trying something in the shower was with one of my good friends in 11th grade. It was just the two of us in there. He was pretty hung, had just started lifting weights too, and so was getting ripped. I made a comment, something about how big he was getting. I remember he grinned and then started twirling his long dick around like a helicopter blade...I remember it kept growing and i kept staring, until when he stopped, he was hard as a rock (and it was huge), and I was starting to bone. After an awkward moment tho, we got embarrassed and he covered it up and turned away while I toweled off. Always wondered what would have happened if I had made a move right then, lol....oh well.

Roch18k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where the New York State Fair takes place every year near Syracuse, there's a building where the cows are kept and the competition takes place. In the mens room there are showers for the farm hands to use. Someone posted once that if you sit in the toilet stall you've got a birds-eye view of the guys showering.

Reactions: deleted12991711

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember a guy in college- he had an accident one summer, was mowing the lawn, fell and cut off 2/3 of 1 toe and 1/2 the other...he was so embarrassed about it he would shower with one foot on top of the other, or the foot at odd angles so no one would see...

the funny part to this? the guy was HUNG.. like a pony....it was like a woman with huge tits worrying that somone would see a pimple on her eye....lol....

this guy would be doing contortions so no one would see his 'deformity' when that cock was flopping around...

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At the gym, i have jerked watching others guys do the same in the opposite shower, this has happened often, it usually moves to the sauna or steamroom, the showers kind of set things off to fool around in the sauna, mutual jerk off or sucking, even groups. One time i did however get all horned up that i went into an opposite shower stall that had a curtain and suck a guy off. Pretty risky, even more than the steamroom or sauna. I have been caught before, but i guess the risk makes it better.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The other week, I was working out at a 24 HR here in San Diego. After I worked out, went to the lockerroom, shaved, and went to go shower. This particular one has open showers- kinda hot, but usually dead. This time it was packed, and I immediately started to bone up, even though I found none of them particularly attractive. Had to shower the whole time with my hand holding down and covering my boner. Embarassing!:redface:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The other week, I was working out at a 24 HR here in San Diego. After I worked out, went to the lockerroom, shaved, and went to go shower. This particular one has open showers- kinda hot, but usually dead. This time it was packed, and I immediately started to bone up, even though I found none of them particularly attractive. Had to shower the whole time with my hand holding down and covering my boner. Embarassing!:redface:

If you're holding down your cock the entire time, others could and would assume that you have an erection anyway. So why bother holding it down?

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you're holding down your cock the entire time, others could and would assume that you have an erection anyway. So why bother holding it down?

HA, it's kinda big and super thick when it's hard. Didn't want them to think I was sexually interested in them. I'm assuming that if they knew I had a boner, they appreciated me trying to hold it down. :redface:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember seeing this hot dad come in and just strip off these really tight black speedos with his back turned to me, revealing a smooth pale bum that had the most sculpted pieces of flesh on a dude his age I had never seen before. He had to be at least in his early fifties at least yet this Daddy had the physique and bum of a pro rugby player - lots of muscle in all the right places and not an ounce of unwanted body fat anywhere to be seen. The fact he could still wear butt hugging speedos without shame was truth to that, I was overcome with the sudden urge while watching him from the locker room shower to just yank down my own speedos, press myself flat faced and legs spread against the slippery walls and just beg him to fuck me hard and rough while covered in suds and hot water.

He actually, now that I think about it, reminds me a lot of fellow member maturehungdad in the looks.

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Had this funny experience a few years ago.

Was in the changing room at a swimming pool, this guy was naked & turned away from me, I was admiring his ass. Then I glanced at a shaving mirror to my left, he was looking at me looking at him! Very embarrassed I made a quick exit.

hawking19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just today I was using one of the curtained stalls (referred to earlier as the stalls typically used for peep shows) and, I have to admit I knew what I was doing by leaving the curtain slightly open. Well, some guy took the bait and we started stroking in our stalls. I loved the exhibitionist qualities of the experience, and he seemed to be absolutely enthralled with my cock, so I waved him over. He slipped into my stall and jerked/sucked me. I fondled him a little bit, but was more interested in what he was doing to me. We both blew our loads and went our separate ways.

andrew999999999

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I go to a gay sauna and obviously get to see a lot of cock there. I use the showers there and am happy to show my cock to the men walking past. I've only been approached in the showers once though. I was showering when a guy approached me and grabbed my cock, and then started to pull on it. After a few seconds I suggested we go to one of the booths, so we did. He then dropped to his knees and sucked my cock till I cum in his mouth, and he carried on sucking for a couple of mins.
Not strictly a shower story, but as close as I can get.