Pumping - expected time to start seeing results?

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Hey guys and girls

I've been jelquing for a while now (about 6-8 months) and didn't see any gains at all so decided to move over to pumping.

Been doing for a few weeks and am doing what feels comfortable which seems to be 30-40 minuite session and a medium pressure.

only been doing for a few weeks and wondering when i should start to see any results?

Thanks

arbies

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This penis elongation hobby is a long term adventure. I've been at it for a couple of years now, and I pretty much do everything.. Bathmate twice a day, jelqing afterwards, then I have a long Stealformen device to wear during the day. In the last two years, I've gone from <6" in erect length to over 7", but my girth has made the most progress. It's gone from 4.5" to over 5" in circumference. But, I'm most impressed with my flaccid length gains. Before I started all this, I tended to turtle up to almost nothing. Now, I'm always in the 3-4" range, no matter what (exercise, temperature...). It may seem like a lot of work for an inch, but I'm happy with it.
Penis elongation is kind of addictive too, so it's not difficult to keep up with a schedule. You get used to seeing your penis as a huge, heavy, pendulous thing, and it's a really nice feeling.

Reactions: Matty_pen15

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Thanks guys, i didn't think it would take quite so long. By no means do i expect over night but 2 years for 0.5" has shocked me.

also I don't really fancy losing any more weight otherwise i'll look like skin draped on bones!

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my biggest gains were those gained initially in the first 6-7 months. about 3/4" in both dimensions. I made sure I had a steady routine and stuck to it. this was yrs ago, my wife was pregnant, uncomfortably pregnant > no sex. wife notice immediately when we started having sex again,

Tarik

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is pumping dangerous at all? Seems to me it's the unnatural way to get a better size.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is pumping dangerous at all? Seems to me it's the unnatural way to get a better size.
extreme pressure and using too wide of cylinder can result in bad results and bruising. it's a form of "traction" or stretching like so many other devices, like "stretchers" and "hangers". the advantage of pumping is you don't need something around the head of your cock.

Tarik

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But does it really work? I'm not a big fan of physically altering my dick size in fear of doing irrepareable damage.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pumping by definition is getting large overnight... not sure why 30-40 minute sessions at a "medium" pressure isn't garnering any results.

Must be the equipment.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, might be me having a moment but i am not quite grasping what you mean there mate.

In other words, your technique or equipment must be bad because I can gain an inch in girth and half an inch in length just from 40 minutes... I did an hour and a half last night and reached a girth of 8 inches.

Either your equipment isn't adequate or your technique is lacking. You should see results within the first 15 minutes... not sure what you are doing wrong. Jelqing is totally overrated IMHO.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In other words, your technique or equipment must be bad because I can gain an inch in girth and half an inch in length just from 40 minutes... I did an hour and a half last night and reached a girth of 8 inches.

Either your equipment isn't adequate or your technique is lacking. You should see results within the first 15 minutes... not sure what you are doing wrong. Jelqing is totally overrated IMHO.

Sorry but I think I speak for many when I say that a) your pumped penis is very unattractive and, b) that is not the type of growth that most guys are after when they think of trying "penis enlargement" techniques.

Reactions: superhotbi

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry but I think I speak for many when I say that a) your pumped penis is very unattractive and, b) that is not the type of growth that most guys are after when they think of trying "penis enlargement" techniques.

Actually, you are nobody around here and completely and utterly speak for yourself.

You are one fucking sadist who would like for me to think that you conducted some sort of poll on if my dick is unattractive or not... but you didn't and your desire to lash out against strangers who haven't done anything negative to you is as unattractive as your body.

Nice try at penis humiliation... you are pure human excrement.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Actually, you are nobody around here and completely and utterly speak for yourself.

You are one fucking sadist who would like for me to think that you conducted some sort of poll on if my dick is unattractive or not... but you didn't and your desire to lash out against strangers who haven't done anything negative to you is as unattractive as your body.

Nice try at penis humiliation... you are pure human excrement.

Okay, we'll wait for the poll numbers to come in.

By the way, one should not be afraid to consider honest criticism offered without malice. As opposed to your critique..

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the way, one should not be afraid to consider honest criticism offered without malice. As opposed to your critique..

That is such a crock of shit. Your sole intention was to be malicious and your criticism was far from honest.

Do you think you are the first anti-pumping troll I've dealt with? Lolz, you're neither original or revelatory... you're just sad.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That is such a crock of shit. Your sole intention was to be malicious and your criticism was far from honest.

Do you think you are the first anti-pumping troll I've dealt with? Lolz, you're neither original or revelatory... you're just sad.

Lol. And you're an ass.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol. And you're an ass.

I'm somebody that isn't interested in your abuse/humiliation.

PS: I am not anti-pumping. I am anti-bloated, unattractive, cocks.

You are supposedly 90% straight... you shouldn't really have an opinion about other dude's dicks. So that tiny 10% is responsible for you being the Joan Rivers of other dudes junk? Hilarious... maybe you should switch that around to 10% straight and 90% gay?

Bloated dicks, veiny dicks... skinny dicks, fat dicks, tall dicks, short dicks... brown dicks, red dicks... what the fuck does it matter? if you are almost predominantly straight, you shouldn't have an opinion about them.

I know your type, you are ashamed of your homosexuality and like to pose as being mostly straight in online forums... you vacillate between humiliating those you think would make good targets of your sadism (dominant) and gushing over other dude's dicks like some craven prison convict (submissive)... you are a fucking hot mess and your schtick is played out.

You spend most of your time trolling these forums looking for ways to talk shit... spending time in the "enlargement" forum is a GREAT way to participate in penis humiliation and belittlement.

Do you think you are the first sadist to frequent the lpsg enlargement forums looking for potential victims? You're not and you should find another hobby. Maybe you should try getting off on positive things? Maybe get a productive hobby and stop trying to abuse others... you don't have to be a sadist... you can be a better person if you try.

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media

I havn't been doing it long so not expecting immediate results>

Temporary gain are obvious but i'm talking more permanent.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm somebody that isn't interested in your abuse/humiliation.

You are supposedly 90% straight... you shouldn't really have an opinion about other dude's dicks. So that tiny 10% is responsible for you being the Joan Rivers of other dudes junk? Hilarious... maybe you should switch that around to 10% straight and 90% gay?

Bloated dicks, veiny dicks... skinny dicks, fat dicks, tall dicks, short dicks... brown dicks, red dicks... what the fuck does it matter? if you are almost predominantly straight, you shouldn't have an opinion about them.

I know your type, you are ashamed of your homosexuality and like to pose as being mostly straight in online forums... you vacillate between humiliating those you think would make good targets of your sadism (dominant) and gushing over other dude's dicks like some craven prison convict (submissive)... you are a fucking hot mess and your schtick is played out.

You spend most of your time trolling these forums looking for ways to talk shit... spending time in the "enlargement" forum is a GREAT way to participate in penis humiliation and belittlement.

Do you think you are the first sadist to frequent the lpsg enlargement forums looking for potential victims? You're not and you should find another hobby. Maybe you should try getting off on positive things? Maybe get a productive hobby and stop trying to abuse others... you don't have to be a sadist... you can be a better person if you try.

Golly, you're an even bigger ass then I thought you were!

I expressed an opinion, nothing more, and I might add, in a relatively benign and non-threatening manner.

Can't deal with that? Then, I submit, you are the one with serious personality issues.