Pumping Should be Illegal

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Not entirely accurate.

Gains disappear in a few hours only if you pump on an infrequent basis.

Erections are only spongy and soft if you over-pump or cause harm to your penis and the blood vessels. Most likely those are the guys using cheap hand pumps and not monitoring pressure or are ignorant to the effects of high pressure and become overly zealous because of being impatient to 'achieve' the trophy penis. When properly done pumping leads to firmer and longer lasting erections.

Permanent gains are indeed possible when you incorporate pumping with other traction devices and or manual stretching and exercises and without any damage done whatsoever to the penis.

short answer "no"

gains disappear between a couple of hours to a day after.

also erections are soft and spongy

some claim permanent gains after years of routine, but the smart says that leads to overuse and damage

the_1homie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe im young and dumb, but I don't get the point of pumping. I know everyone wasnt made to be the size of a Elephant but, Y pump? There has to be an alternative. Personally, I feel its unlawful to say u have a big dick, but u pump. Its flat out cheating.
SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN.

y is it cheating?????????? i gained a inch plus from PE in 4 months

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to each his own. you don't like it, don't do it. personally, I like doing it once in awhile. gives my cock a good stretch, makes my plump cock even plumper. my wife saw my plumped up cock after a session, and could not wait to jump on it. doesn't happen often, but sometimes she asked me to pump it so it's fat. I'll do it sometimes before going on the town, puts one hell of a bulge in pair of Levis.

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've just recently started doing it and I'm having fun with it. I have no idea if the gains I've gotten so far will be permanent but I do take a couple days off at times to check and the shrinking back to normal size is less then when I first started. I haven't been doing it that long and it looks like it is thicker around and staying that way.