Pussy Squeezing

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Easiest with average to slightly girthy guys. If the guy is too girthy, then I'm way too stretched to pompoir. Too thin and there's not much to grab onto.

Good to know! Some women find it doesn't matter, some find the girthy guys much more difficult.

I've been on the receiving end of two vaginas that could pompoir and it is heaven on earth. My wife, when she was learning how to manipulate her muscles to milk me, also happened to learn how to squirt as well. Something about relaxing the right combination of muscles.made it possible to ejaculate. Have you found that to be the case with you?

Have you ever tried the jade egg?

I have soooo many more questions. Would it make you feel like a lab rat with my line of questioning? Should we take this to PM? I don't want to be too presumptuous or pushy, but this talent is so rare, I gotta take advantage of your mind.

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This makes me laugh. I can't believe this is:

A- News to a lot of guys
and
B- Something not a lot of females do.

I believe I have pulled that little skill out for every sexual partner I've ever had. I've met nothing but rave reviews.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Only been with a few woman who could do it, but they most definitely left me as a fan of it. Quite an amazing ride really! All I could do, and all I wanted to do, was hold on for dear life.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This makes me laugh. I can't believe this is:

A- News to a lot of guys
and
B- Something not a lot of females do.

I believe I have pulled that little skill out for every sexual partner I've ever had. I've met nothing but rave reviews.

Now, are you talking about pussy squeezing, or the Pompoir thing?

do you have more pics of her? :) i love those puffy nipples and nice tits

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
do you have more pics of her? :) i love those puffy nipples and nice tits

I wouldn't expect much, digital. The original post was well over six years ago and the thread was dead over two years before you brought it back to life.