Put Up or Shut Up

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
:p Just thought I'd post this because I find it a little funny...

So, last night a buddy of mine from work and I met at my apartment for a few beers and then took off to one of my favorite stops downtown, McCarthy's, for a few more. I insisted that he try one of their infamous Irish Carbombs since he had never been there before. You have to know -- my buddy is a pretty big, solid guy. He's about 6'3", I think, and he looks like a football player -- maybe a little smaller in the weight department -- and he's the typical guy you'd expect to drink until he throws up and then go back at it again. (He calls this a "puking rally.")

Periodically, he'd whine about his tolerance being low. Though he heckled me about lagging behind at dinner (he drank about 1.5 times faster than me), I soon caught up to him that evening and passed him. He shirked his Carbomb; he went to the bar bathroom to puke, and I ended up downing his too. So, Dee scored a few bravado points for outdrinking this guy...

The car ride home: I don't know how this topic started, but we ended up swapping dick sizes. He gave me an affirmative remark and said that he was pretty big himself, 'bout 8.5" or so and pretty thick. "Cool," I figured. So when we ended up back at his place to chill and loiter, I called him out on it. "Let's see it," I said, a real put-up-or-shut-up manuever. I didn't think I was too threatening about it; of course, I didn't expect my buddy to be cool with backing up his claims so, whether he felt threatened or not, no telling. (It's not really a question of sexuality. Straight or not, I don't think I would have said anything differently.) And like the Carbomb manuever before, he ended up painfully shying away from the dare. I laughed it off and then I left for my apartment.

There's not a whole lot to process here. He was probably stunned at my bold dare despite being drunk. I don't think he'll start blabbing anything, and even if he did, I'd either deny it or say, to hell with it, he chickened out and he's a pussified drinker. (Fire with fire, eh?) I'm not worried there.

My only meaningful remark here is that, as a well-hung guy, I expect, to some degree, that your average well-hung guy is so much more confident about what they pack in the trousers. Sure, it doesn't apply to every guy. At the same time, you know that if you're ever "called out" about your size, you can clear your throat, drop your trousers, and expect to stun/shock/make your voyeur squeal with delight, too. (In my case, an affirmative nod and statement: Damn, dude, you're huge too. That's cool.)

On the one hand, yeah, it sucked that my friend wouldn't back his claims up. It's always cool to secretly know who among you has a big-dicked ally. On the other hand, of the few friends I've had who were big, only one "put up," so the odds were relatively low that this guy would follow suit to begin with. Should've known better, I guess. :p

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
LOL Dee-
First question is what is in an Irish Carbomb?

Secondly, if someone wants to know what I'm packing, I'll tell them. If they truly want to see it, I've been known to whip it out and show them. There's been a couple of times, when dropping trou, I have sensed that they are really uncomfortable, that I have stopped at the point of just being in my boxers, and asked if they are really serious--and when they turn a 100 shades of red, I just pull up my pants. I figure that they know that I'm serious and when and if they are really serious about seeing, I'll drop trou again. No biggie to me. I know what I'm packing, if they are embarrased about it, it's their problem, not mine, since they were the one who asked to see it.

Your buddy, however, must either be wierded out about the whole thing or not really be packing 8.5" as he claims. I would probably guess the latter, since MOST guys--not all, but a good number--would drop their pants when they are drunk and not think twice. I mean he was talking about his dick to another dude, so he was already cool with that, so come on, he's hiding something...

Just my thoughts.

bih20: well, personally I may not because I would not be anywhere near my full size if I am not turned on..I am a grower, so I would be like 3-4inches..so if he is not gay, or he doesn't get turned on by the situation, maybe he cant prove it right then?

bigsam

Just Browsing
Media
First things first...I've had a similar situation, but all involved ended up showing for proof. Granted we're all fraternity brothers (I don't want to perpetuate any gay frat boy stereotypes) but we're just really close and cool with stuff like that. We tend to just be very comfortable with our sexuality.

Secondly...An Irish Carbomb is a half a pint of Guinness into which you drop a shotglass which is half Bailey's Irish Cream and half Jameson Irish Whisky. You then down the whole thing as fast as possible. If you get it to mix right it tastes like chocolate milk.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never been challenged by a guy to prove what I've got. My male friends always new it because they'd seen for themselves.

I was "challenged" to show by a girl during my senior year in high school. Maybe subtly dared, or enticed or tempted would be better words to describe the invitation she kept repeating with hints and innuendos. I knew she had a reputation as somewhat of a tease so I suspected the most she was interested in was a quick and shallow physical show. I sure didn't get my hopes up that it would lead to anything more and I wasn't disappointed.

When the opportunity finally arose for us to be alone together the topic, as expected, came up and I decided to call her bluff. When I offered to drop trou her mouth stammered "Sure!" but her body posture showed she was surprised. She was obviously shocked I was so ready to take her up on her offer and I didn't hesitate as I unbuckled to drop everything. She got really red in the face as I bared it for her view and paraded around a bit. To my glee, it gradually went from long flaccid to throbbing wood. Man, it felt great to show her I wasn't kidding. She gaped at it a bit then made an excuse to leave the room.

SG

Garibaldi Biscuit:
Originally posted by bih20@Jul 20 2004, 03:59 PM
well, personally I may not because I would not be anywhere near my full size if I am not turned on..I am a grower, so I would be like 3-4inches..so if he is not gay, or he doesn't get turned on by the situation, maybe he cant prove it right then?
My thoughts exactly, I'm far from ashamed of my own endownment but would probably react the same way as Dee's friend. The only way for someone to really know that I was 7.75" would be for me to get it hard, and that's far too uncomfortable/abrupt a situation for many people to be able to achieve that state.

Seems that Showers often fall foul of forgetting or victimising the Growers. :mellow:

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was at my friend's house once and his sister had some friends of her's over. There were about six of them in the libingroom. Now his sister knows about my size as she has seen some pics of me, but she had really only seen it flaccid which is about 6" usually; I have no idea how big she thinks my cock is hard. Well obviously she had told her friends while I was in my friend's room and one of them asked me when I was going through the livingroom to the kitchen. "hear you gotta big one?" I'll have her say, it was something like that, but that gets the point across fine and I like irony. "Let's see it."
"You really wanna see it?" i asked, my fingers going to my belt.
"Uh huh," she nodded. I looked around the room at the other girls, they had all gone silent, waiting for me to drop em i guess.
"It's not even hard," I warned.
"That doesn't matter," she said.
"I don't know," I said, kinda getting embarrassed. "You guys aren't gonna respect me if I do it." I was started to feel like an object big time and wasn't liking it. I felt like they all were going see and then treat me like less than human; I'd stop being me and start being "The guy with the huge cock".
"No we're not!" they seemed to say in chorus. One of the girls' bf's was in the other room and when that popped in ym head I decided not to do it. It would have been montrously inappropriate so I just told them that it wasn't gonna happen and then went back into my friend's room. They all groaned as I left.
When I told my friend what happened his eyes widened in surprise. "Did you do it!?" When I told him I didn't he seemed dissapointed.
next time that happens I wont hesitate to reveal the package, it should be fun.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing comes to mind from reading all these hot stories is this- if people really wanna see it, they are expecting to see a prize! I wouldn't "drop trau" unless you are prepared to get it erect first....... Also, if they ask, it's not your responsibility to worry about how they react, but I would be mindful of the feelings of other men if they are in the room. Lastly, if it's guys who ask and it's a challenge, then they deserve whatever they get!

johncarlson13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know about this one. I've hauled it out to put up before. Some times were okay, other times were pretty bad, never anything really great happened, no Penthouse forum stories for me yet, I go to college this fall so maybe that will change. ^_^ The best that happens with guys is a mutual jack off session with them leering at my cock, or with girls is a hand job and head and then "it's too big for anything else." The worst that happens is being made fun of and made to feel like a freak. I'm not gonna say I'm swearing off hauling it out, but I'm definitely more selective of the situations I'll do it.

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by bigsam@Jul 20 2004, 04:00 PM
Secondly...An Irish Carbomb is a half a pint of Guinness into which you drop a shotglass which is half Bailey's Irish Cream and half Jameson Irish Whisky. You then down the whole thing as fast as possible. If you get it to mix right it tastes like chocolate milk.
Sounds like a good way to ruin three perfectly good drinks. And if I wanted chocolate milk, I'd order and drink chocolate milk.

Take care

Ceg

joe22xxx: I really appreciate Dee's attitude. Now that I know him better than I did when I first discovered LPSG, he definitely is an open-minded and no bull-shit kinda guy.

My dick hangs down sort of low when it's soft, so I think it looks a lot bigger than many other guys' whose dicks may not look very big soft. A friend of mine once thought I should "take wagers" on the size of my dick, & make a little beer money, because the truth is, most guys are not going to drop them & expose their dicks to other people. Guys may have big mouths, but get a little shy when it gets right
down to it.

I've never had anyone say anything negative about my dick, soft or hard, so it's never been an embarressing experience. But I'm not an exhibitionist either. :D

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have been "challenged" a few times. Usually alcohol has been involved :rolleyes:. I show a significant bulge in jeans, (when I want to I just freeball and enjoy the looks) and I've had people accuse me of stuffing my pants...so I just have to show 'em. Like I say, "it takes real balls to pull your junk out in public."

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had people ask me, "Is your crotch stuffed?" I answer, "Yeah; it's stuffed with cock." I'll admit, I have been known to whip it out sometimes when challenged as long as it's someplace appropriate: A restroom, a bar, Walmart...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jul 21 2004, 06:21 AM
I have had people ask me, "Is your crotch stuffed?" I answer, "Yeah; it's stuffed with cock." I'll admit, I have been known to whip it out sometimes when challenged as long as it's someplace appropriate: A restroom, a bar, Walmart...
The meat counter at the local grocery.......

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I can't blame him for backing away from the Irish Carbomb: I can't hold my liquor either. As for the dick, most guys are afraid of whipping it out.