Ques about lifting and semen

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This one's for the guys. Obviously:

Weirdest thing happened to me a few times in the past couple months. Did you ever do some big lifting, (relatively speaking), like squats and deadlifts, and right afterward, in the locker room, pre-cum squirts out of your dick when you are bending over to take off your shorts? It's like the lifting literally squeezed the cum out.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Twoton...I have had precum emerge while doing squats and seated leg presses. I casually walked to the men's room to clean up as I didn't want a large wet spot showing up.

Hey Buddy,
Just put an 'MG' in the pouch of your 'strap' and that will solve the problem. Sure hope this will help you.
RICKY_27

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Funny you should ask because that just recently started to happen to me. I feel it building and when I get to the bathroom and drop my drawers, I notice it just oozes. luckily I do leg days and deadlifts at home. I've taken that opportunity to see how much I can get from it and have been able to make myself squirt out precum in copious amounts with ease.

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Twoton...I have had precum emerge while doing squats and seated leg presses. I casually walked to the men's room to clean up as I didn't want a large wet spot showing up.
It happened last night again. It usually happens when I joke nut for a day or two.

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A "MG" is a "MEN'S GUARD". They are pads that are for catching 'piss drips' and are available at Wally World or Walgreens in the department were DEPENDS are sold.
RICKY
Oh...I have never heard of them. Are they for incontinent and / or old men?