Question for all men

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys should all relax a bit, it's only your bum. Half of you who are saying no would probably answer yes if the question were 'would you fuck your woman up the arse'.

lucky99rumen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Let her? Hell, I'd practically BEG her!

Seriously, all you straight men (and some of you bi-guys??) screaming NO to this -- how many of you would jump at the chance to ass-fuck a woman? And how many of you would think badly of her if she let you? I'm guessing most guys would happily fuck their lady up the ass and most would not think she was some kind of freak for letting them. Think of assplay as an extension of sexual pleasure that isn't a gay thing. You're missing out if you don't.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Swimming lad some men will say that it's more natural for women to 'take it' than it is for men, but when it comes to your bum it's equally natural for men or women, and men have a prostate, women don't so it would seem more natural to want to explore something when you've got a gland up there that gives you fun when it's stimulated.

From personal experience I know that men who are relaxed about anal play adore it, in most cases I feel that it's social and cleanliness taboos that prevent men from relaxing about their bottom. It's an erogenous zone, why neglect any erogenous zone. If you try it and don't like it fair enough, but why not just give it a go?

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Swimming lad some men will say that it's more natural for women to 'take it' than it is for men, but when it comes to your bum it's equally natural for men or women, and men have a prostate, women don't so it would seem more natural to want to explore something when you've got a gland up there that gives you fun when it's stimulated.

From personal experience I know that men who are relaxed about anal play adore it, in most cases I feel that it's social and cleanliness taboos that prevent men from relaxing about their bottom. It's an erogenous zone, why neglect any erogenous zone. If you try it and don't like it fair enough, but why not just give it a go?

I get what your saying, it does make sence (as always :wink: ).
And i'm pretty open about the whole thing, I've been fingered a bit, n rimmed a couple of times.
I just think gettin full on fucked is a bit extreme.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, kudos to the OP. This is something I've never heard of before and never even imagined... But... no. As much as I love a tongue or the occasional finger up my ass, this is in no way appealing to me.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been with two men, both straight, who absolutely loved it. They said that the stimulation on their prostrate was incredible. I've used my finger, a vibrator, dildo, butt plug, and strap-on.

Even though I love to sexually dominated, I don't think a man is less masculine for loving it. In fact, I love that they are open enough to experience the sexual pleasure they receive from it without being ashamed or embarrased by it. They are man enough to not be threatened by the idea of it.

That being said, if a man is uncomfortable with it and it is not a turn on top him, I would never expect or want him to do it. Every one has their boundaries and I respect that.

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Absolutely not! Under no circumstances!

I want a real cock not some piece of plastic thank you ... if I have to go without so be it because I'm not that desparate.

Anyway I don't know how a woman could gain sufficient knowldge to do it properly when she doesnt have the real equipment herself. Even most guys can't even do it right with their own piece let alone with some tool.

I think some people should just give up trying if they can't manage to do it properly.

Of course all that applies just to me. I know what I like and hopefully you do too. You all can obviously do whatever you like with your mates and your toys but just please don't touch me with that thing.