Question for all men

momo5353

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Definitively yes , what make good feelings to woman makes it too to men.
Also likes it with trans , i´m bi

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get what your saying, it does make sence (as always :wink: ).
And i'm pretty open about the whole thing, I've been fingered a bit, n rimmed a couple of times.
I just think gettin full on fucked is a bit extreme.

Swimming Lad says it perfectly. I have the same feelings as him.

:biggrin1:

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got piles.... so anything that can scratch that itch I'm ok with!

But seriously would I let someone stick something up my bum :confused: mmmmm :confused: let me think.....no chance, not in this life time!

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Most men, even when they were against it at first, pretty soon come round to the idea :)

I'm not surprised by this threads responses as the 100% straight men have claimed that would never let a woman fuck them. What does surprise me however, is the fact most of these "straight" men would probably have anal with the woman.

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not surprised by this threads responses as the 100% straight men have claimed that would never let a woman fuck them. What does surprise me however, is the fact most of these "straight" men would probably have anal with the woman.

Speaking for myself I do not find the idea of anal sex appealing, if a woman asked me to fuck her bum I would refuse... I'm a small minded prude and do not want to find out if even if arse sex is amazing, but hey my loss, my choice.:biggrin1:

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Why did you put the second "straight" in quotes?

I wouldn't be particularly into get nailed with a strap-on, but then I wouldn't be particularly into giving anal sex either -- unless the woman wants it. That's the salient point. If she's really into it, then yeah, I'll stick it in her butt. But if she's not, I'm not going to think less of her -- just as she shouldn't think less of me because I'm not into getting pegged. We all have our preferences, and chastising people for not being into a certain sexual activity seems kind of pointless.*

*The only exception to this rule is oral. To (badly) quote Dan Savage, any model that comes without oral sex should be returned to the lot.

trucker1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I,d let my total babe of a girl friend Totally drill me good with one,shes gonna do it to me in front of her HOT girlfriend(shes Bi).

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
meh! i once shoved a candle up my ass for a laugh...if the chick is hot and its a fantasy of hers hell yeah ill do it. im a freak baby :)

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Swimming lad some men will say that it's more natural for women to 'take it' than it is for men, but when it comes to your bum it's equally natural for men or women, and men have a prostate, women don't so it would seem more natural to want to explore something when you've got a gland up there that gives you fun when it's stimulated.

From personal experience I know that men who are relaxed about anal play adore it, in most cases I feel that it's social and cleanliness taboos that prevent men from relaxing about their bottom. It's an erogenous zone, why neglect any erogenous zone. If you try it and don't like it fair enough, but why not just give it a go?

I'm one such guy - I love it when my wife gives anal pleasure. She can reach my prostrate and the pleasure is out of this world. We use a dildo as well and I am now able to take a fair size both in length and girth.