Question for all men

moderateman8,5"

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most strap ons do look ridiculous I agree.

Moderateman, if it's a woman doing something to a man how can it possibly be gay?

There are far more men who find this appealing than will openly admit it, because they fear they're going to be accused of being gay, there are many many straight men who like anal play/penetration, be grown ups and admit it :)

Some things and actions are considered gay. Like taking it up the ass, and this is something that some women say also. They wont take it up the ass because they think it's only for gays haha, I've actually heard that from my ex-girlfriend's mouth.

No, I don't like anal sex, I have traumatic experiences fo getting SHIT on the tip of my beautiful cock. Besides, pussy feels sooo much better, why change a winning combination? I only do anal to a woman if she really really wants it.

I've been lightly fingered in the ass and I had a ladyfinger there for awhile, really disliked it. When my gf licks the ass and scrotum, it's awesome.. That's as gay as I'll go :D Ps. I think that oral sex in general is awesome, for example licking pussy is fucking awesome, I do it all day...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have to be gay if you like your ass being licked.

Seriously it's not considered gay and I don't know why anyone would consider it gay. Every man I've had sex with has liked anal play, some of them were reluctant to try it at first but once they gave it a go they couldn't get enough of it.

moderateman8,5"

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like I said, oral in it's every form is awesome. I could easily give up the whole my gf lickin my hole-thing & the whole ass play BS in exchange for more time for her to suck my cock.

Inserting something up my ass is just a big fucking turn off for me. I can't help it, atleast I've tried and I know what I LIKE. I don't consider it to be smart for women or gay men who clearly aren't Heterosexual Males to talk about "every man yada yada yada, all the guys like blaa blaa, straight men like this and that" and such..

I appreciate your experiences but every heterosexual guy, friend or stranger I've ever talked to about letting a woman put something up their ass says FUCK NO!! And yes, I know they'd have the balls to say it if they'd like it.

You have to be gay if you like your ass being licked.

Seriously it's not considered gay and I don't know why anyone would consider it gay. Every man I've had sex with has liked anal play, some of them were reluctant to try it at first but once they gave it a go they couldn't get enough of it.

B_3milimeters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Umm, maybe. You know, if it was something she was adamant about doing and we were a couple... trusted each other & whatever... then yeah, sure. I would do it for her.

But it is not on my list of stuff I want to do.

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to panic everytime my girlfriend even moved her hand toward my ass. Now, I trust her enough to let her tickle it a little bit with her fingers. But I definitely don't want anything going in, fingers or otherwise, and I don't want any licking either. Minor touching I'm ok with, but other than that, I just can't. I'm not in interested in anal sex from any perspective.

D_Claude_Crowsfoot

Account Disabled
Media
yes i do it all the time with my girlfriend. we made a deal in that if i get to do anal on her, she can do me in the ass with a dildo.

im not gay and i find it very hot and pleasureable. We do lots of ass play like fingering, rimming, beads, etc.

Its just a mentality some people need to get over, some guys wont do ass play because they dont want to appear gay...seriously, stop being so insecure

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A question for all men (straight, bi or gay): would you let a woman fuck you up the ass with a strap-on dildo?

No I don't like women in a sexual way very much. So even if they have an attachment it would not interest me. But if I did do a woman it would have to be the old fashion way:biggrin1: