Question for the extra-hung guys here- re: family & friends

sir-yes-sir

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes my cousins know. We would go skinny dipping in creek. I am oldest so I was always biggest. My uncles joined in one time. Their horsing with me around got me hard. It didn't take much to get me hard. They had me stand up so they could see better. I was a little longer than them but much much thicker. I wear a size 10 glove and I can't reach around it and have my fingers touch. Since then I hit my growth spurt so I'm longer now. That was the last time my uncles joined in skinny dipping if I was around. Would have enjoyed just swimming with them and my cousins. Nothing sexual just us guys playing in the water

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

xxlgerman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Rather a lot of my siblings do know. The near family has seen me naked and my brother in law. He also commented on my size often.
Some of my cousins have seen him my cock when I was younger and with two of them I even did some comparison

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For the guys that are very endowed, like 8+ inches...Do any of your family or friends know? If so, do they ever comment? I don't mean in a weird sexual way...maybe just in a joking manner

About 20 yrs ago I did a nude photo shoot for a gay male magazine. Most of my gay friends saw it and yes I did get teased but in a fun way. It also got me laid quite a few times.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nobody in my family has had the opportunity to see my genitals as an adult, and it's really not something that I'm into discussing over Thanksgiving dinner. "Yes, please pass the dark meat. Hey sis, did you know my cock is as big as that turkey leg?"

Of course they know. That is what happens when you are all nudists.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
some of my cousins know and my my wifes baby brother and I are close friends. I have fucked a few of my lady cousins and my wife's baby bro knows about my cock he has seen it a few times He refers to me as stud. He knows I can fuck for quite a while without cumming. We talk about pussy and fucking and what to try etc.