Question for the guys...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by littledevil83, Oct 8, 2010.

1. littledevil83

littledevil83 New Member

Okay this may sound completely ridiculous but I was hoping for someones opinion....It's a bit long...sorry! This is what happened and I need to know if i fucked this up...my fiance has never allowed himself to get rough with me because he doesnt want to hurt me (because of his size) and I've wanted nothing more than for him to fuck the shit out of me...here's the story book version lol

My fiance was at a football party the other weekend at a good friend of ours (our friend and wife are our best friends) and about 2 minutes after the game ended I stopped by to surprise him. I felt a wee bit adventurous and wore high heels and my latest addition from Fredrick's of Hollywood under a trench coat.

My fiance was the one who showed up at the door and luckily the guys were all still in the kitchen...funny enough he took one look at the trench coat and knew something was up lmao...He was surprised to see me and pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me...he undid the jacket and long behold...instant hard on ;) lol

I told him that if he didn't get his ass home if 15 minutes I was going to start without him...he made it in 16 min. and caught me in our bed rubbing myself out...everything was going great...amazingly fucking great...then after we had sex he panicked...started apoligizing like crazy and came close to crying about how sorry he was for getting so rough. And I even told him I liked it and I'm pretty sure he liked it because he was much louder than usual...I fucking loved as a matter of fact, but now my fiance hasn't touched me and treats me like glass...What do I do?! I love how rough he gets because it's almost like an emotional release for me...how do i make him see that?

Thanks guys! :)

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :wank:time to break out the trench coat and naught lingerie again!!!

or maybe you should take him to your bed and tell him you have another game (i'm serious here) blindfold him, lay him down on his back (naked of course) get some of his silk ties and tie him to the bedposts. if you don't have bedposts then find a hotel that does and rent the room for the deed. mount him(naked of course) and unblindfold him and tell him you are not a fragile little piece of glass and sometimes you like to get fucked hard. tell him he's not going to hurt you and if it does start to hurt you will let him know. now lay there like a good little boy and let me give you an example of what hard fucking is and away you go my dear!!

just a thought......:adam4::blowjob::clap:

3. closetbi

closetbi New Member

That sounds good.

4. littledevil83

littledevil83 New Member

The thing is my fiance is a cop and would never hurt a woman...ever. Me on the other hand..I love everything...costumes, wigs, blindfolds...handcuffs. lol I've told him I like it but at what point do i stop asking him...i don't want to make him do something he's not comfortable with...

5. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    let me repeat, don't ask him, fucking (literally) show him. trust me, he'll catch on!!

6. XSILVER

XSILVER Well-Known Member

Albums:

hahah OMG that was exactelly what i was going to say befor i read your post. PERFECT answer

i think this is a matter of teaching him what you like and what you want. It may take a couple times but he will get use to it. Good Luck

7. D_Andy Cornholer

D_Andy Cornholer Account Disabled

Albums:
    im always scared that im going to hurt my girlfriend when we have sex. just tell him that you not break if he touches you and if he does hurt you, you will tell him. he'll get over it soon enough

8. guynmn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with the previous responses. He may still be afraid he might get caught up in the moment and do something "wrong" and hurt you. I would go with showing him what and how you like it. Maybe set up a cue word you could say that means your loving it keep going and one meaning to back off. Then you are in control and he can relax knowing you are ok and you will let him know in a way he can immediately identify if he should stop. Some bigger guys are very afraid thier trength and size will get out of hand and do some damage. Dudes are conditioned to be gently and soft with women. You just have to teach him sometimes being a bit naughty and rough is ok too.

9. SouthernSpunk

SouthernSpunk Member

I think you got good advice from the previous posters on what to do next. I think the problem comes from the fact that he is big and probably very muscular and may have actually hurt a woman in the past accidentally because of this size/power.

Also, frankly, cops are under siege 24/7 by the legal establishment that are always looking for "brutality". He may have that crap hanging over his head and be afraid being rough, because it can also be described as brutal.

10. littledevil83

littledevil83 New Member

We're both cops so I find that hard to believe...and neither of us have had issues of 'butality'. Not all cops are like that...

11. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    cheese it louie, the cops!!!!!

12. littledevil83

littledevil83 New Member

Cops need cock too :rolleyes: ...double A's only get a girl so far :wink:

13. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hey, there's another thread out here talking about sexy jobs and the overwhelming consensus is that anything in a uniform tops the list!! at least you both know how to use the handcuffs correctly!!!! i still say my answer is the best!! thanks for both of your service too!!!!:usa2:

14. littledevil83

littledevil83 New Member

Oh we make it a habit to practice regularly with our handcuffs :la: lol thanks sweetheart!

15. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If he won't get a little rough with you, get a little rough with him. Sometimes you have to take the bull by the horns.

16. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    or the bull by the balls, as it were!!!

17. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

This is somewhat similar to a situation my wife and I had at about your age. She wanted things a little more rough in the bedroom sometimes, and I was reluctant.

The most important thing is for you to respect him and his feelings. In other words be careful about being manipulative. I'm not saying you can't be, but it can lead to trust issues.

You have to understand that as a cop, he has to be very disciplined and never lose control. That counts double if he's a big strong guy. And triple, in a sexual context if he's well endowed. Yes you are a cop too, but you aren't a guy. You aren't flooded with testosterone. You stated that he would never hurt a woman. I hate it when women say that. EVERY man is capable of it. Its in his genetic code. Every man has instincts to dominate and feel powerful. A few thousand years of civilization hasn't changed those instincts. Thus men learn to control those feelings. If you want him to change, for the better, you need to respect that, much like you learn to respect fire. Fire helps keep us warm and cooks our food, but it is also very dangerous if let loose.

Also there's the issue of respect. Many guys won't go there with the women they love because they feel that it would disrespect them (as well as hurt them). The way for you to counter that is to get him to understand that the fact that you want him to let loose is because you respect him. I assume that this isn't the kind of thing you'd have done with any sexual partner. It is something you want to do with him, not just with any blockhead of testosterone that happens by that you might have an attraction to. He needs to understand that just as he has instincts to be aggressive and dominant you have instincts to be submissive, and you won't judge him if he enjoys fucking you raw if he won't judge you for wanting it and enjoying it.

18. littledevil83

littledevil83 New Member

Thank you for your sound advice.

I understand where you mean that every man is capable of hurting a woman...I've seen it. I should've reworded it better. My fiance has never laid a hand on a woman and he's always shown a strong dislike of any man that is brought in for domestic abuse because his uncle beat his aunt regularly. He's always been respectful and honest with me and I've only seen his temper on a rare occasion.

He's usually laid back and level-headed...i just found it unusual that he got so emotional over it. He used to bottle his emotions quite a bit when I met him.

My fiance is well aware that making love is special to me since he was my first. I've promised him that I'd try different things with him at least once because our sexual relationship is important to both of us.

I'm gonna talk to him tonight...we'll see what happens...

#18 littledevil83, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  19. littledevil83

littledevil83 New Member

Took your advice :notworthy: lmao...I rented a hotel suite for the night for us...I'm a sappy romantic so I put my own little twist on it. I packed up our goodies for the night (I have one of those long, red silky bondage sashes and a blindfold, etc.) I knew it was going to be a shitty day for him so I blind folded him as soon as he got to the room, stripped him, and gave him a massage...and no not the crap that makes men smell like a girl :rolleyes2: lol...I prefer my men to smell like gasoline and sawdust.

Anyways...I didn't make him talk about anything and just sat in a comfortable silence. We jumped in the shower and he completely took over...loved it. He washed me all over...and for that random act of kindness I did the only thing a good little girl like me could do for the man she loves...:069:

We ordered room service...the usual chick stuff...strawberries, chocolate, champagne, etc. I tied him up afterwords and showed him how I want to be fucked...needless to say he seemed more comfortable about the idea of indulging in my twisted little fantasy. We both laid there for what seemed to be an hour before my mouth got the best of me and the first thing I said was "huh...I wonder if the Rangers won tonight..." omg...he laughed his ass off and turned on the game. Talk about ruining the perfect night...but, his response? "I love you." We ordered burgers and continued on with our night. *sniffle* So thank you gents...you're most appreciated!

:cop:

20. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    good for you, but remember it's not twisted at all! quite healthy as a matter of fact!:smileysex5:

Draft saved Draft deleted