Question for the guys...

I prefer my men to smell like gasoline and sawdust.

Ahhh, a girl after my own heart.

He washed me all over...and for that random act of kindness I did the only thing a good little girl like me could do for the man she loves...:069:

But of course! <sigh> Some people don't appreciate how romantic a blowjob can be. What a shame. In your case, it seems he appreciated it perfectly!

We both laid there for what seemed to be an hour before my mouth got the best of me and the first thing I said was "huh...I wonder if the Rangers won tonight..." omg...he laughed his ass off and turned on the game.

:eek: We must be twins separated at birth. 20 years apart. In different parts of the country.

If only I'd get that reaction when I casually wonder about how the Rangers did that night! I'm mostly a boy, a little bit girly, but definitely a life-long Rangers fan.

Ummm, what I meant to say in this post was simply, "glad you worked it out." :redface:

HB
 
They're not? Really? Now there's TWO cops on lpsg. What the fuck has this site come to? :eek:

lol I didn't realize that cops weren't allowed to have a sex life :p ...the only reason that there are crabby cops is because they don't get fucked enough after a shitty day of dealing with ppl....which is why I'm a fim supporter of tapping my bacon daily :naughty: They should make a bumpersticker for that one...i'd totally put it on my car...hm.
 
You have it backwards MOST don't get fucked because they are shitty! The bigger the city the more f*cked up the average cop. The crooked ones kill or run off the decent ones!
 
Whatever you were wearing, it made him go crazy enough to fuck you like you wanted him to, so maybe wear that again. I can understand him though, because I was like that with my first girlfriend. She asked me to be gentle, and I would've anyway because I didn't want to hurt her, but after a while she wanted me to be rougher. I was reluctant at first but I warmed up to it and started stickin' it hard, which she loved. So really, you have to kinda force him to do it harder! Tell him! or you can take control! ride him hard, that'll show him that you can handle it and that it's okay to use a bit of force on you. Trust me he'll warm up to the idea.
 
I told him that if he didn't get his ass home if 15 minutes I was going to start without him...he made it in 16 min. and caught me in our bed rubbing myself out...everything was going great...amazingly fucking great...then after we had sex he panicked...started apoligizing like crazy and came close to crying about how sorry he was for getting so rough. And I even told him I liked it and I'm pretty sure he liked it because he was much louder than usual...I fucking loved as a matter of fact, but now my fiance hasn't touched me and treats me like glass...What do I do?! I love how rough he gets because it's almost like an emotional release for me...how do i make him see that?

Thanks guys! :)
Tell him he's behaving just like Edward after he fucked Bella for the first time. I think most guys (girls even) would prefer to avoid being compared with a sparkly vampire from Twilight. :wink:
 
:welcome:
Whatever you were wearing, it made him go crazy enough to fuck you like you wanted him to, so maybe wear that again. I can understand him though, because I was like that with my first girlfriend. She asked me to be gentle, and I would've anyway because I didn't want to hurt her, but after a while she wanted me to be rougher. I was reluctant at first but I warmed up to it and started stickin' it hard, which she loved. So really, you have to kinda force him to do it harder! Tell him! or you can take control! ride him hard, that'll show him that you can handle it and that it's okay to use a bit of force on you. Trust me he'll warm up to the idea.
 
I am so happy for you. But for crying out loud, let him watch the Rangers! It isn't all about 'chick stuff'. If my team were playing I would make my man watch the game as we did the deed.
 
have you tried talking about it? it seems when it comes to sexual likes and dislikes, people like to be passive aggressive about the issues, then get mad when their boy/girlfriend doesn't catch on. just talk to him and be like "dude, remember that one time you fucked me, and it was rough? i really, REALLY enjoyed it, and i qould love to be fucked that way more often"