Questions

Kc52167

Sexy Member
Media
So I am new to the site. I have been bi curious a long time. Tho I have never followed thru on my fantasies. I am anal fixated. But, I don’t seem to be able to really get any pleasure from toys. And my own fingers can’t seem to bring pleasure from attempting to massage my prostate. I had an exam years ago and this urologist made me feel like I would urinate if he hadn’t stopped. I have since learned it might have been a climax coming on rather than the need to pee?. Is that possible ? Does it take practice to derive pleasure from the prostate or do you just have it or don’t? HELP!

My desire also involves the feeling of a cock in my mouth. Although unlike my ass being fucked, I’m not sure if it would be a one off. So many questions.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I started topping guys when I was 22 but never received any pleasure from either the ring of my anus or deeper stimulation against the prostate until I was almost 40 years old. It wasn't for lack of trying but I did eventually stop trying because the pain was too intense.

To this day I have no idea how or why by body changed. Did wiring change in my brain? I don't know.

Ironically I did have prostate orgasms from stimulation of my perineum (aka taint - the area between scrotum and anus). The prostate gland in just interior to it. So I started having prostate orgasms from this kind of external stimulation from the first week I masturbated.

Anyway I didn't start playing with anal toys and bottoming until 40. I still had to gradually train my anus to relax and stretch so it wasn't painful but at least it was finally possible. Again I don't know why.

BTW it's normal to feel like you have to pee when inserting fingers or toys or cock which is why most guys empty their bladder before inserting or bottoming.

My suggestion is that you try stimulating your prostate from the outside by rubbing your perineum. Even better use a vibrator against it. It doesn't take much so go easy at first. Take time to relax and explore the area and see what happens.

Good luck! :)

Kc52167

Sexy Member
Media
I started topping guys when I was 22 but never received any pleasure from either the ring of my anus or deeper stimulation against the prostate until I was almost 40 years old. It wasn't for lack of trying but I did eventually stop trying because the pain was too intense.

To this day I have no idea how or why by body changed. Did wiring change in my brain? I don't know.

Ironically I did have prostate orgasms from stimulation of my perineum (aka taint - the area between scrotum and anus). The prostate gland in just interior to it. So I started having prostate orgasms from this kind of external stimulation from the first week I masturbated.

Anyway I didn't start playing with anal toys and bottoming until 40. I still had to gradually train my anus to relax and stretch so it wasn't painful but at least it was finally possible. Again I don't know why.

BTW it's normal to feel like you have to pee when inserting fingers or toys or cock which is why most guys empty their bladder before inserting or bottoming.

My suggestion is that you try stimulating your prostate from the outside by rubbing your perineum. Even better use a vibrator against it. It doesn't take much so go easy at first. Take time to relax and explore the area and see what happens.

Good luck! :)
Thank. Good advise. I can handle 1.75 dia toys. So I can certainly feel full. Not sure it makes a difference. I would think an actual warm cock and the mental and physical feel of another man inside me would possibly make a diff. I’ll keep trying. Thanks again.

Reactions: halcyondays