Quinn jaxon

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He doesn't do 'erotic photography' anymore. He's all about fitness.

Which sucks because he's actually a really good erotic nude modeling. So many of the guys who are actually talented have left the business to do sfw stuff.

And now there's a talent void that no one is filling

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, he is HOT. I met one of the photographers who did layouts for him several time. I actually have the photographer's color pics, signed and numbered, and professionally matted and framed under glass. They are for sale by me on eBay, even have one with Quinn's signature. HOT

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, he is HOT. I met one of the photographers who did layouts for him several time. I actually have the photographer's color pics, signed and numbered, and professionally matted and framed under glass. They are for sale by me on eBay, even have one with Quinn's signature. HOT

Did he say what working with Quinn was like? Who was it that you met?

loveblind

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There's only so much erotic stuff you can do before you start getting boring and repetitive. Hi did solos and never came back. Boring. I'm glad he retired.

tarheel6

Legendary Member
Media
He's engaged to her.

Yeah. All indications that he's straight, but comfortable showing off his assets. I understand why some gay men find that frustrating -- he's presenting a pretty package, but then saying it's unavailable. I'd jump all over him if he were open to guys. But he's not. So let's appreciate his openness to showing his body and his dick, rather than bemoan that he's not willing to share them in person.