Ralphy Perdomo (dominicanpapi4)

Lookwhostalking2

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
thank you.What was the description of the video
"I keep getting request to get set my phone on the floor, get nekked, and then stand over my phone and squat down... Is this some kinda kink I don't know about? Lol lemme know if I even did this right? I'm mad confused fr Maybe I'll finally get a FWB from doin this "

GiselleKnowles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I felt scammed by the description after purchasing, so posting out of spite. try to enjoy.
View attachment 125927831
This could’ve been so good he’s insane for adding that fucking towel omfg i’m always so tempted to buy atleast one thing from him because of those captions but thank everyone here for reminding me why i refuse

Enisee

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone ever purchased videos where he does show his full dick or hole
No. Everything I’ve gotten from him he will always cover dick and has not even gotten close to showing hole. But the descriptions will be misleading saying “showing it all, fully nude” etc. i guess that’s his business model. Not worth it imo

alexsansil

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel like that’s gotta be against some sort of onlyfans creator policy the fact that he’s saying “showing it all, fully nude” and then having a towel and not showing it all. But then we get into the legal jargon of what is the definition of ‘all’ in his eyes vs what/if OF has their own definition of ‘all.’ And what does he consider fully nude vs if OF policy states fully nude must include showing the penis. This is so weird

Enisee

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel like that’s gotta be against some sort of onlyfans creator policy the fact that he’s saying “showing it all, fully nude” and then having a towel and not showing it all. But then we get into the legal jargon of what is the definition of ‘all’ in his eyes vs what/if OF has their own definition of ‘all.’ And what does he consider fully nude vs if OF policy states fully nude must include showing the penis. This is so weird
Yeah you would think so. If it isn’t in violation, it should be!

Reactions: GiselleKnowles