Random thoughts II

this might not be the best place for this but the number of married men who are stepping out on their wives to get some sort of sexual pleasure with a guy is so high its unbelievable. And I say this with only knowing the particular area of the world where I live but ffs if you are unhappy in your marriage that you have thoughts/wants/needs/desires to step out and to be with a guy you should consider ending the f'n marriage. I have so many negative thoughts about people who do this. It sickens me. And that goes without saying that the same rule applies for women stepping out on their husband to be with a woman.

And of course this covers the notion of a men stepping out to be with another woman or a woman stepping out to be with another man but I'm not straight so it doesn't apply here.

Thanks.

Reactions: rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
right place for anything FSU
agree
almost just human nature but ... certainly brings lies/deciet into it huh

as bad is the M/F who drop there kid at whatever age, usually for selfish reasons on cant cope, that last one mahes it a sensible move, for the kids sake

but then
crawling back, when they want love/security,otyen when aged grrrr grrr
i hate that just as much

this might not be the best place for this

Reactions: Questionable Meat

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lookig fwd to
12 days of solace solitude sanctury reminisce
beginning with, acold gardenhose shower outside,no matter what the weathers like
culminating in a aged roadtrip, train journey maybe the last ha
smile, well deserved
make/allow it to happen

opportunity does knock

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this might not be the best place for this but the number of married men who are stepping out on their wives to get some sort of sexual pleasure with a guy is so high its unbelievable. And I say this with only knowing the particular area of the world where I live but ffs if you are unhappy in your marriage that you have thoughts/wants/needs/desires to step out and to be with a guy you should consider ending the f'n marriage. I have so many negative thoughts about people who do this. It sickens me. And that goes without saying that the same rule applies for women stepping out on their husband to be with a woman.

And of course this covers the notion of a men stepping out to be with another woman or a woman stepping out to be with another man but I'm not straight so it doesn't apply here.

Thanks.
I, too find it astonishing. It makes me angry and disgusted. I guess it really doesn’t matter if it’s with a man or a woman, but I never guessed so many men would seek same sex encounters while with a woman. Why not accept who you are? Why trap another person in your closet? Ultimately, cheating is going to lead to pain, and self deception is tragic. Be fluid in your sexuality, but be honest with your partner. End the relationship if it isn’t what fulfills you, but don’t base it on a lie.

As a woman, I deserve better than that. I would hope the man in my life thinks he deserves better than a relationship built on a lie.

FB is being charged by HUD ( US Housing Urban Development dept) for discrimination in housing....FB response..." We will continue working with civil rights ........bla blah blah blah.. " Facebook charged with housing discrimination in targeted ads

It, "facebook", is run by highly paid people with obviously good educations.....supposedly.

Yet needs to be continually, repeatedly, policed like a common, habitual petty thief... continually slapped on the wrist to at least stay above the minimum level for ethical standards and refrain from their grubby little tactics of data laundering.

Last edited by a moderator:

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media

Thanks.
Some of them are just now getting up the nerve to doing the exploration they should have done before marriage. Once you're married, your freedom to explore is limited by the confines of your marriage. Otherwise, get a divorce. Don't disrespect your spouse and bring them a potentially fatal disease.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
beers to go
ye lde stamping grounds till an 8 yo

dang damn amazing huh
clik the router connact

LEVIN

lifesa game
live it enjoy it

MfoDvaRR5TGRswINpHx2bCzyHudpSWmMKKqZUiqIwP__ytgKDk5Vnfpuo5M19bnQ1IzjKbLykjZgn4edIfAta6MXzogi5grTES5ICvOzt2tZ4u2c7tBTWDPYIQl3dg=s0-d-e1-ft

Phantom mosquito in my bedroom.

Destroyed one little fucker and thought I was done.
Nope.
Every time I staggered out of bed and switched on the light........GONE.
ALL FUCKING NIGHT.

I'm allergic to insect spray so it's a choice put up with the phantom menace mosquito
or spray, be mosquito free and end up in the ED where they'll try to kill me
off with their ignorance.
Hhmmmmmm......I think I'll choose phantom menace mosquito for $100 please Jim.

Reactions: LaFemme

Can bipolar disorder be diagnosed...diagnosed properly by a general practitioner someone like a general medical family doctor?
Shouldn't that be something that is left up to a psychiatrist?

Phantom menace mosquito is back and brought company.

Ross River fever here I come.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
think a GP NZ anyway refrains from making a virtual 'off the cuff' diagnoses, and refers one on to a speialist, in thefield pf Psychiatry to determine such
NZ anyway
wouldent be surprised if they open themselves up to whatever if they say misdiagnose huh

New Can bipolar disorder be diagnosed...diagnosed properly by a general practitioner someone like a general medical family doctor?
Shouldn't that be something that is left up to a psychiatrist?