Randy Orton

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
jesus people he's not gay. I KNOW a girl who used to fuck him regulary. read my earlier post. he liked 2 girls at a time, one on his face and one on his dick - either sucking it or riding it. he's straight and very horny.
it was b4 his wwe days. he's very open about his body, she said he walked around naked, with a hardon, all the time before and after sex.

Reactions: onlybesties

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
unfortunately i never asked Lisa his size, and i lost contact w/ her (she was in Indianappolis when she fucked him) years ago - ima try to find her on facebook tho. 2 things about him (as told by her) that i found very interesting - and insanely hot - were that he once fucked her while ONLY wearing sneakers !??! and that he loved getting his nipples worked on. (foreplay included alot of nipple sucking, flicking, etc) The image of him sitting there in just a pair of sneakers and getting his nipples sucked on gives me an instant hardon ! ahahaha yea, she had 3somes w/ him and another chick but that's almost normal these dayss

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
unfortunately i never asked Lisa his size, and i lost contact w/ her (she was in Indianappolis when she fucked him) years ago - ima try to find her on facebook tho. 2 things about him (as told by her) that i found very interesting - and insanely hot - were that he once fucked her while ONLY wearing sneakers !??! and that he loved getting his nipples worked on. (foreplay included alot of nipple sucking, flicking, etc) The image of him sitting there in just a pair of sneakers and getting his nipples sucked on gives me an instant hardon ! ahahaha yea, she had 3somes w/ him and another chick but that's almost normal these dayss

I just knew he was a freak! :biggrin1:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's hot!

UPDATE: I just saw the 2011 movie That's What I Am" where he plays the father to one of the students. A sorta behind-the-scenes shows them covering up some of his many tattooes. He's not a bad actor and if I said he was hot before......I now change that to incredibly hot!

:tongue:

sexydickmaster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love me some fuckin randy orton. Look at his ass. I dont think its that bad
detail.asp

nightguy13

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am I the only one that thinks he has a nice body, that's about it? lololol his face makes me want to smash it with a hammer and his attitude makes me want to do it even more >.> Only thing he has going for him is his chest and abs... that's about it :\

I can't say much, he's definitely in better shape than I am... But meh.. D: