Ray-J

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Tyra should have kept to modeling, I find it embarrassing that a 35 y.o. wonam have to refer to the penis as " personality" , that's just ridickulous. Ray J is cute, I'd say more fuckable than hung , tho. Looks like hes not a very tall guy so his dick is probably smaller than it appears,

I saw the sex tape the other day for the first time (mostly to see Kim Kardashian's ass not to see Ray J) I can say that he's not that big at all but probably just slightly bigger than average. If I had to say around 7x5. In fact you have a lot of men on here who're actually a lot larger than what he is. I could've fucked kim k way better than what he did even though he's marginally bigger than me. He didn't known how to eat her pussy properly. He comes off as being a lousy lay.

cam_cam17

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I saw the sex tape the other day for the first time (mostly to see Kim Kardashian's ass not to see Ray J) I can say that he's not that big at all but probably just slightly bigger than average. If I had to say around 7x5. In fact you have a lot of men on here who're actually a lot larger than what he is. I could've fucked kim k way better than what he did even though he's marginally bigger than me. He didn't known how to eat her pussy properly. He comes off as being a lousy lay.

You have an unrealistic perception of what average is.

Reactions: Crex and ckszbb