razor bumps

lukebrooks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So ... issue ... i shaved down there for the first time the other day and broke out in razor bumps - EEK!
Anyone have any suggestions on how to deal/get rid of this?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
This is why I prefer waxing, it last longer and doesn't leave bumps.

I break out in pimples if I shave down there, I am unsure as to how one would avoid that.

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Expect that area to take some time to become accustomed to shaving. I got razor bumps also the first couple of times but the skin slowly got used to the razor and now no bumps. A little tea tree oil wouldn't hurt though.

jBIG

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DON"T NAIR!!! It will burn like a Mother Fucker!!!!
Just get in the shower and let the warm water run over your penis and balls. Massage them to get them loose and hanging. Then step out of stream of water and lather up your balls real good with shampoo. Shave them with a new Mach 3 razor (I don't use anything else) and hold the head of your penis up to stretch your ball sack, Run the razor downwards rinsing the razor each time. You might want to experiment of the directions, but don't try to get all the hair off to a silky smooth feeling the first try. You will get cut or razor burn. Try the next day to do it again and you should be able to get it to a close shave.
After you have finished your balls, rinse off and then put shampoo around the base of your penis. Hold your penis stretched out once again by the head and using downward stokes (towards the body from shaft) to remove hair form base of penis. This will make you cleaner and make him look longer and maybe bigger around. DO NOT over shave. If you do not get it the first time them do it again tomorrow. You do not want rash or razor burn at the base of your unit! After you initially get it close, you can shave about every 3 days to keep it prickly free. It really does not grow very fast there. HAVE FUN!

nashboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
DON"T NAIR!!! It will burn like a Mother Fucker!!!!

HAHAHHAHA...love this person! :tongue::tongue: but its true...i dont shave...i use a personal electic trimmer...but its so close you cant even tell...and there are never bumps...no shaving cream no mess...easy and looks good. look into getting one.