razor bumps

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by lukebrooks, Oct 8, 2008.

1. lukebrooks

lukebrooks New Member

So ... issue ... i shaved down there for the first time the other day and broke out in razor bumps - EEK!
    Anyone have any suggestions on how to deal/get rid of this?

2. trance604

trance604 Member

Albums:
    shave in one direction then wait about an hour then shave in the other direction, gives the skin time to heal... or at least for me

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

This is why I prefer waxing, it last longer and doesn't leave bumps.

I break out in pimples if I shave down there, I am unsure as to how one would avoid that.

4. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hear that tea tree oil is good for that...

5. piercedjobbie

piercedjobbie New Member

Albums:
    Expect that area to take some time to become accustomed to shaving. I got razor bumps also the first couple of times but the skin slowly got used to the razor and now no bumps. A little tea tree oil wouldn't hurt though.

6. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    Use a clean new razor and shaving cream. not soap. Shave in the direction of the hair. rinse rinse. I also find using a loofa scrub or soft fingernail brush opens the hair pores and reduces the razor rash.

7. dissolver

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You can also try covering the newly shaved area with an antiseptic cream like Neosporin after drying off. I do this whenever I go too long without shaving and it seems to eliminate most or all razor bumps.

8. lukebrooks

lukebrooks New Member

anyone tried nairing the hair off? if so - good? bad?

9. jBIG

jBIG New Member

DON"T NAIR!!! It will burn like a Mother Fucker!!!!
    Just get in the shower and let the warm water run over your penis and balls. Massage them to get them loose and hanging. Then step out of stream of water and lather up your balls real good with shampoo. Shave them with a new Mach 3 razor (I don't use anything else) and hold the head of your penis up to stretch your ball sack, Run the razor downwards rinsing the razor each time. You might want to experiment of the directions, but don't try to get all the hair off to a silky smooth feeling the first try. You will get cut or razor burn. Try the next day to do it again and you should be able to get it to a close shave.
    After you have finished your balls, rinse off and then put shampoo around the base of your penis. Hold your penis stretched out once again by the head and using downward stokes (towards the body from shaft) to remove hair form base of penis. This will make you cleaner and make him look longer and maybe bigger around. DO NOT over shave. If you do not get it the first time them do it again tomorrow. You do not want rash or razor burn at the base of your unit! After you initially get it close, you can shave about every 3 days to keep it prickly free. It really does not grow very fast there. HAVE FUN!

10. slcnewlife64

slcnewlife64 New Member

Albums:
    Best way to do that is using the Norelco Body Groomer. It is the ultimate shaving from the neck down with less irritation. You don't regre it!

11. nashboy

nashboy Active Member

Albums:
    HAHAHHAHA...love this person! :tongue::tongue: but its true...i dont shave...i use a personal electic trimmer...but its so close you cant even tell...and there are never bumps...no shaving cream no mess...easy and looks good. look into getting one.

Draft saved Draft deleted