Really good buddies

Do you have really good male friends with who you can talk about anything?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B_kracker

Experimental Member
Media
i used to have a great friend.. we talked about every thing..he knows I prefer sex w/guys..we shared a cute hooker in vegas a few years ago.. he's a big str8t stud....he got married to his secound wife an now spends his free time trying to impress his short fat father in law..figure that one out

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have one guy who I can really just lay it all out to with no b/s. Best feeling in the world. I do have other good friends, but they're not quite on the same level.

ricki876

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have one guy who I can really just lay it all out to with no b/s. Best feeling in the world. I do have other good friends, but they're not quite on the same level.

Same here. When I came out in 9th grade he was one of a handful of friends that stuck by me. I love that guy :)

Redblonde

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I tested my best (straight) buddy's mettle recently by coming out to him. He's the first to know. I believe we're closer now than ever.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wow...a 3 yr old thread...but i'll chime in...

i do have a couple of male friends that are close enough for me to confide in...

one of them is totally trustworthy - i could tell him anything...and i know he loves me & would do anything for me...