Reasons for going commando

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find all styles of underwear uncomfortable. Most of the leg holes are too tight for me. If I get a larger waist size, the rest is too baggy and the leg sizes don't seem to vary much. I tried thongs and found them more comfortable but I don't think that they would be popular with my friends at the gym. Personally, I think that wearing a jock full time is strange so I just freeball when possible. I can't get away with it at work most of the time because I have to wear dress pants. Boxers cause me the least irritation but I hate trying to stuff them in my pants. Underwear sucks!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who here goes commando? And why?

Um, you don't need a reason to go without underwear. You just do it. Or do you wanna hear erotic examples of freeballing like...

"I do it because I like the way my thick flaccid cock hugs against my jeans just enough so that you can see every curve of it."

or

"When I walk down the street, package bobbing around in my pants, I can't help but to start growing!"

MuscleBound

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find all styles of underwear uncomfortable. Most of the leg holes are too tight for me. If I get a larger waist size, the rest is too baggy and the leg sizes don't seem to vary much. I tried thongs and found them more comfortable but I don't think that they would be popular with my friends at the gym. Personally, I think that wearing a jock full time is strange so I just freeball when possible. I can't get away with it at work most of the time because I have to wear dress pants. Boxers cause me the least irritation but I hate trying to stuff them in my pants. Underwear sucks!

Same here exactly. I have started wearing "fashion jocks" which are just jock straps with underwear material for the pouch. You can buy them a size over and they will either have plenty of room, or the waist straps can be shortened by sewing an overlap. I don't sew, but the wife does. I only wear them with tight fitting slacks or suit pants. I think its rude to not wear something with pants that have a thin material and are tight in the crotch when you stand up. If someone at work wants to see your dick, then they can ask. I don't like my pants that tight either, but having big thighs it is sometimes unavoidable. But of course they would have to be looking, and honestly I can't say that I have ever noticed that a guy was wearing tight pants and no underwear. But then again, I haven't been looking.

Most all my shorts, jeans, trousers, and some of my dress pants look fine going camando, and this is true even though I'm pretty thick when soft. I wish someone had convinced me at a youger age to give it a try. You think you won't be comfortable, or that you're going to be hard all the time, but it took me less than a week to forget I wasn't wearing underwear. It was so cool to not have them bunching up, crawling between my cheeks, making my balls sweat and beg for mercy, etc. If yoiu haven't tried camando, you should at least give it a shot on weekends and see if it doesn't make everything a lot more comfortable.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's funny, but boxers do seem to get twisted or bunched oftentimes. That can be uncomfortable; so, they really aren't just like commando for me. Skid marks do happen once in a while, but not often enough to wear underwear because of them.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I go commando all of the time except when I have to go to the doctor or something like that. I do wear silk boxers under dress pants. The reason being, if I get an erection while wearing briefs, there is no where for my dick to go. It gets bent and hurts. If I point it upwards and I get an erection, it sticks out the band of my pants.

To keep your boxers from bunching etc., put your boxers on and pull them up only to your knees. Then put on your pants. Pull them up to where your boxers are situated and then pull them up together. The legs of the boxers automatically fix theirselves into the correct position in the pants. No problems.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To keep your boxers from bunching etc., put your boxers on and pull them up only to your knees. Then put on your pants. Pull them up to where your boxers are situated and then pull them up together. The legs of the boxers automatically fix theirselves into the correct position in the pants. No problems.
When you make a trip to the bathroom, you can pull the boxer legs down if the need arises.

smoothnfree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Actually, most of my jeans are rather fitting. They are not at all baggy. I just rather my dick to be in its normal state even if its down a leg than to have it all squashed up in a pair of briefs. The best freeballing however is done in a pair of Umbro soccer shorts.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Going commando is the feeling of totally freedom.
Penis and balls are supposed to hang. The scrotum has a perfect system to keep the testicles close to your body with cold weather or opposite.
Our (great-)grandfathers didn't have the underwear we know, they had every thing hanging down. Tight underwear is some thing of the last century.
I like to go commando because it's the natural way men should go. But I don't do that often. I'm always afraid that my sweaty crack will show through the fabrics of any pants/jeans/shorts I wear.
I'm not afraid of getting an unexpected erection ..... at my age that doesn't happen so often .....!
What about guys who produces big amounts of precum. Do they go commando as well? Freedom has its price... ;-)

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank goodness you didn't say "and"--white when it's freezing: that'd be after Labor Day, BUT before Memorial Day!!!!!! :eek:
Glad you are on your toes, but I never make a fashion faux pas...even though I'm naked most of the time! BTW nice pics in your gallary!

lil_babymoon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my god! I can't believe you guys, some of you don't even wear any underwear!
:O

What has the world come to?

deepdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Was just up for the Country Fair in Eugene this last weekend. Commando all the way. I hang 6.5" soft, 7" on a hot day and think that's where it was most of the weekend. If I go commando, the motion down my leg has a tendancy to "encourage" things anyway so I usually show quite a bit.

Walked into a sports bar a couple of nights as it was close to the hotel. The bouncer was hot and when I walked in, he looked me over and about poped his eyes out when he got to my package. Love those double-takes. He was checking me out all night. Straight, I'm sure.

Stopped at Cougar Hot Springs while there. A clothing optional soaking place. Lot's o' folks go there during their trip to the fair. Hot water has an effect, as you migth imagine, and was 7" or so the whole time. Got lots of looks. More from the guys (with girlfriends) than from the ladies. Which is fine with me. I boned up one young stud so bad he couldn't come out of the water and had someone bring a bucket of cold water over to him as he sat in the pool.

I've gotten to feel lately that commando, even with boxers, is natural. Whether it is a girl or a guy with above average equipment, what's the difference? It's for others to deal with. I feel more comfortable.

But it is entertaining.

ftlnudist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
commando wins out.why would you want to keep your package stuffed in underwear?living in south florida we wear as little as possible,especially if you are an avid nudist like me.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Commando here for more years then I care to admit.....since 1968. Started for reasons of cleanliness....no crotch rot in the jungle. Just carried on when I came home out of habit. Enojy the feeling of freedom.