Reconnecting with my Straight Buddy

oprahwinfrey

Legendary Member
Media
I think about Jake from time to time.

It happened over fifteen years ago, but even as I look back on it now in my mid thirties, I can still remember him fondly.

It was the year 2005 - Bush was inaugurated for a second term, the Pope had died, and I had The Emancipation of Mimi on repeat on my iPod as I boarded a plane back home for my summer break.

I had just completed my junior year at college and Dad had managed to get me an internship at one of his friend’s companies. It was some multinational conglomerate that sold microchips or some shit, I wasn’t really paying attention. I was just glad to have a job for the summer. All anyone wanted to talk about recently were their amazing summer internships, and I realized I didn’t have anything lined up. Luckily Dad came through.

My phone beeped shrilly as soon as I landed. I flipped it open to see a new text from an unknown number.

Hey dude, how’s it going? It’s Jake McTavish. Heard ur back in town.

Jake McTavish? I was surprised to hear from him, we were really close friends in junior high but eventually grew apart over the years. He was the overweight pale kid with oily skin who always smelled like cheddar cheese. Why was he texting me all of a sudden? How did he even get my number?

Hi Jake! Yeah I’m back, just landed actually. What’s up? Nice to hear from u

I shut my phone and made my way through customs. As I stood waiting at baggage claim, the reply came.

Came across ur MySpace page and saw that ur in UCLA. That’s rad, man. Wanna catch up? I’m free this weekend.

I groaned. I hated it when these things happened. Old friends from junior high don’t randomly text you from out of the blue just to “reconnect.” He wanted something. Maybe he was selling tupperware… or Mary Kay. Unfortunately, I wasn't the type of person who could turn down something like that. He sounded nice enough, I could just hear him out.

We decided to meet up on Saturday morning at Javier’s Cafe, a popular brunch spot that served the best eggs benedict in the city. I had gotten too used to LA traffic, so I arrived about fifteen minutes early and got a table for us outside. I figured it would be easier for Jake to spot me.

At around eleven o’clock, I looked up from my menu and took a glance around the cafe, trying to keep a lookout for the pale chubby nerd with long greasy hair that I remembered from seventh grade. I wondered if he would show up in that ugly pokemon t-shirt he used to wear all the time.

But something else caught my eye.

Making his way down the street toward me was the most gorgeous man I had ever seen in my entire life. And that was saying something, especially considering the fact that I’d spent the last three years in a city where your average waiter looked like a Corbin Fisher model. It was impossible not to stare.

The first word that came to my mind was PECS. Yes - all caps. This man clearly knew what his best assets were, because he wore a navy blue tank top that barely covered the two slabs of solid bronze below his neck. Oh, what I wouldn’t give to be 100% cotton and machine washable right now.

The second word that popped in my head was BICEP.

Sorry, I meant BICEPS. Plural - because all I wanted was to place my head in between them and have him suffocate me. In fact, I was so busy staring at them that I didn’t notice that this beautiful stranger was moving closer and closer to me.

“Stephen!” he grinned.

Oh. My. God. THAT’s him?

“J-jake?” I sputtered.

“Oh man, it’s so good to see you!” He gave me a friendly pat on the shoulder before taking a seat. “It’s been too long. How are you?”

I was at a loss for words. This man was even better looking up close. In fact, I was immediately reminded of a young Hugh Jackman - except Jake’s eyes were as bright and green as a meadow in the middle of spring. Why didn’t I ever notice them before?

“You ok?” came Jake’s voice.

I quickly snapped myself back to reality.

“I just… I didn’t expect…. You look so different.”

“You mean the hair?” he laughed, “I had to cut it all off. Couldn’t handle all of that in the summer. I just got too hot and sweaty.”

Tell me about it. I was trying to avoid staring at the several beads of perspiration that had gathered around Jake’s collarbone and were trickling down onto his smooth chest.

“So uh, what are you up to these days?” I asked.

“Nothin’ much, just helping my dad out with his business. You know, learning the ropes.”

“That sounds cool,” I said, trying to sound polite.

“Nah, it’s boring. I’m sure it’s nothing compared to college in LA. You must be having the time of your life, bro.”

“Trust me, LA is not as glamorous as it sounds,” I said, “but yes I won’t deny that I’m having fun.”

“Oh, I”m sure,” he gave a cheeky grin and looked down at his menu. “Anyway, we should order. The service is pretty slow here.”

One breakfast omelet, an eggs benedict, and two lattes later, I’d gotten pretty comfortable around Jake. He was so laid back and easy to be around that it felt like old times again. I’d almost forgotten that I’d been lusting over him like some demented slut just a few hours ago. I found out that he began working on his father’s dude ranch full time after graduating high school.

“Dude, I can’t believe you grew up here of all places and have never ridden a horse before,” Jake said.

“My family is not the outdoorsy type,” I shrugged.

“Why don’t you come over? I can teach you..”

“I don’t know…”

“Tell you what, we’ll start you off with Becky, she’s really tame. C’mon, it’ll be fun. What are you doing tomorrow?”

“I guess I’m riding a horse,” I laughed.

###

I arrived at Jake’s ranch early the next day and was greeted with the overwhelming stench of manure the moment I stepped out of the car. A middle-aged man in denim overalls and rubber boots greeted me at the entrance of the main cabin.

“Hello there,” came a friendly voice, “you must be Stephen.”

“Yes sir,” I smiled.

“Please, call me Bob. I’m Jake’s father. Jake’s just around the back. He’s been expecting you.”

I thanked him and followed his directions until I arrived at a large open field. In the distance, I could see a large figure on horseback making its way toward me.

There he was, all shirtless and sweaty, wearing a pair of ripped jeans and a cowboy hat. As Jake got closer, my eyes zoomed in automatically to his abs, which looked like they were carved out of marble and polished to perfection.

How do some people even look like that? Does he just chug protein shakes all day? I felt like I was looking at a cover of one of my mom’s romance novels.

“Dude, you came!” Jake laughed.

“Did you think I was gonna flake?”

“Kinda.”

“I’m a man of my word, but I gotta say, now that I’m here, I’m starting to rethink things.”

“Oh come on, don’t back out now,” Jake hopped off his horse and poked me gently in the ribs, “it’ll be fun, I promise.”

Horseback riding turned out to be a lot less scary and more fun than I thought. Jake introduced me to a small and gentle steed named Becky. With his help, I managed to get the hang of things pretty quickly. (Seeing Jake’s shirtless body throughout the entire process probably helped a lot too.) However, the fun came abruptly to an end when I fell into a puddle of mud after dismounting.

“Dude, you alright?” Jake snorted as he helped me up. “You look like you could use a shower.”

“Shit I’m a mess.”

“Let’s pop over to the guest house. It’s closer.”

“You have a guest house?”

“Yeah I’ll show you. We usually use it as a bed and breakfast but we’re renovating it right now.”

Unlike the main house which looked like it was built in the 1960s, Jake’s guest house had a modern yet cozy look to it. It had a varnished wood exterior and reminded me more of a cabin that you would find in the mountains.

“What a cute little spot,” I gushed.

“Thanks, I helped design it. I’m staying here while we work on it. Make yourself comfortable, I just have to check on the hot water heater in the basement.”

Jake had good taste. Even with all the tarp and construction tools lying around, it was a lovely place to be. But oddly enough, I couldn’t find any bathrooms - just a water closet and a sink. Where were the showers?

I continued exploring the place and soon found myself in the backyard. It felt like I’d just stepped into a rainforest in Brazil. The whole place was brimming with wild plants and flowers of different varieties. I half expected a deer to come running out.

And then I realized why this place was popular with couples. Tucked in between a cluster of trees was a beautiful stone shower for two.

“I see you found the shower,” came a voice from behind me. I turned around to see Jake walking toward me with a smile on his face. “Oh and good news, we have hot water.”

He then proceeded to strip off his jeans. Before I could blink twice, his boxers were gone too. It all happened so fast that all I remember was him walking toward the shower while his firm buttcheeks glistened in the sunlight like two freshly baked dinner rolls glazed with honey. It was the most perfect ass I’d ever seen, exactly proportioned with just the right amount of muscle.

Wait, was I supposed to follow him? Were we… showering together?

I didn’t want to assume anything. The last thing I wanted to do was create an awkward situation or make him feel uncomfortable - especially after he’d been so friendly and welcoming. But then again, would it be rude not to shower together? I went back and forth in my head, not daring to make a single step without thinking it through.

While I was busy overthinking the situation, Jake had already begun showering. Fuck it.

I tore off my mud-stained clothes and headed toward the empty showerhead. My heart was beating wildly. Goose pimples erupted all over my skin as I felt the warm water flow all over me.Since I was a teenager, I’d trained myself to keep my eyes to myself when I was at public showers or locker rooms - but it took all the willpower in me not to sneak a peek at Jake. You could always tell when someone was staring at you.

Except I was now the one getting that feeling. In the corner of my eye, I could swear that he was looking at me. Was he? I snuck a quick glance.

He was totally staring at me. At my dick, actually.

Jake quickly averted his gaze once he realized I was looking. My heart was now beating out of my chest. Oh my god, why was he staring at my dick? Not that I was self-conscious about it or anything. I’d received nothing but good feedback from my exes about my size, especially when soft. One of them even said my dick was in the 90th percentile. Thanks, Mason.

I read an article once that said straight guys sometimes check out other guys in the locker room as a way of sizing up the competition. Was that what was happening here? Although that article said that they usually do a quick glance - which was definitely not the case for Jake, who was definitely staring.

I decided to take another peek. But to my disappointment, Jake had turned off his shower and had a towel wrapped around his waist.

Damn it.

I quickly finished up, found a nearby towel, and made my way back to the guest house, where there was a set of clean clothes waiting for me in the kitchen. Jake was already dressed, wearing a tank top and sweatpants.

“Hey dude,” he said casually, “I got you some new clothes that I haven’t worn yet - including some boxers. I hope that’s ok.”

“Oh yeah that’s fine, thanks.”

“Do you want to stay for dinner?”

“Umm, I dunno…”

“Come on, we have plenty of food and my dad makes the best cornbread you’ll ever taste.”

I politely accepted his invitation. I knew better than to turn down a home cooked meal. Besides, I was starving and the thought of freshly baked cornbread sounded like heaven… if it was served with a side of Jake’s ass.

Dinner was excruciating. I sat opposite Jake and his dad Bob, and it took everything in me not to gawk at Jake’s tanned biceps, which were calling out to me every time he reached for more cornbread. It didn’t help that Bob was extremely friendly and eager to make conversation and hear more about my life in LA. I was usually a chatty person who excelled at talking to parents, but it was tough to concentrate with all the impure thoughts and images that popped into my mind every few seconds. But I still managed to be a good conversationalist, and we talked about all the great movies that we’d seen.

“Well, that was a lovely dinner,” I said once I finished my large slice of apple pie. “Thank you so much for having me.”

“Why don’t you stay over?” Bob said. “It’s pretty late, plus you can help us finish off this merlot.”

“Yeah, we have plenty of room at the guest house,” Jake added.

A couple of hours and several more glasses of wine later, Jake and I made our way back to the guest house. We were both pretty buzzed at this point, especially Jake, who struggled to open the front door.

“Dude, I can’t believe you haven’t watched Sin City,” Jake said as he collapsed on the couch in the living room, “it’s such a great movie.”

“I’m not really into that kind of thing,” I said as I sat down next to him, “besides, there aren’t any hot guys in it, what’s the point?”

Crap. Even in my merlot haze, I knew I shouldn’t have said that. But to my surprise, Jake laughed.

“Tell you what, let’s watch the first fifteen minutes and if you don’t like it, we’ll watch something else, ok?”

I quietly breathed a sigh of relief and nodded. Jake then went to the kitchen to grab a couple more beers before turning on the TV. I didn’t think I would enjoy the movie, but surprisingly it was pretty good - up until the point when Jessica Alba showed up.

“She’s so fucking hot,” Jake said, “I swear my ex looks just like her.”

I guess that settled it. He was straight. Ugh.

I then had to sit through another few minutes of Jake talking about how beautiful his ex was and venting about how upset he was when she broke up with him.

“May I ask why?” I asked, trying to be empathetic. Clearly it was an issue that had been weighing on him.

“She said I was too much for her sexually. Crazy, right?”

“What do you mean?”

“She.. didn’t want to try new things. I tell you, the hottest people are the most boring in bed. But to be fair, some of the things I asked her to do were-”

“Were what?”

“You know what? Forget I said that.”

“What? Come on, I won’t judge you. I once fucked a guy while he watched Desperate Housewives. He said it was the only way he could cum.”

Jake burst out laughing. “Seriously?”

“Yeah, he had a nice ass though.”

“Oh so you’re a top?”

“Look at you with the gay terminology,” I said, “I’m actually a vers.”

“So you do both? That’s cool.”

We sat in silence for a few minutes watching the movie before Jake spoke again.

“Out of curiosity, which do you like better?”

“It really depends,” I said, feeling surprised by his interest in the topic, “most of my exes were bottoms so I topped more often, but there’s nothing like a top who knows what he’s doing. Funny enough, the best sex I’ve had was with this one guy I hooked up with who had the best fingering technique… I swear I passed out from the orgasm.”

“Wow, really?” Jake exhaled “That good?”

“Oh yeah, it’s like this incredibly intense sensation from deep inside that just courses through your body like an electrical current. I got him to teach me, and then I tried it on my ex. He loved it so much that I fingered him more than I fucked him.”

“Damn.”

This conversation had taken a weird turn. I took another sip of beer and was just about to change the subject when I noticed a large bulge forming in Jake’s pants.

I froze. Did I see that correctly or was it just a pants tent? I decided not to say anything.

“You know, I tried fingering myself once,” Jake said softly, “it wasn’t bad. I didn’t think I would enjoy it.”
This was definitely getting weird, but I shrugged it off.

“Yeah I heard a lot of straight men enjoy it. Nothing to be embarrassed about.”

Jake sighed. “I wish girls felt the same way. They get so touchy around that subject.”

My pulse started racing. My mind was still foggy from all the alcohol, but I could feel an electricity in the air.

“Nothing wrong with exploring new things,” I managed to say, “it’s good to get to know your own body and find out what you like or don’t like.”

At this point, Jake turned toward me with a mischievous smile on his face.

“So you wouldn’t mind trying it with me?”

The next few things happened quickly. In a flash, Jake’s pants and boxers were gone, followed by his tank top. He sat next to me silently stroking his cock, which was at least six inches long and girthy, with a nice pink head that was shiny with pre-cum.

“H-how do you want to do this?” I stammered.

“You tell me,” he smirked.

“Lie on your back.”

Jake got into position and lifted his legs in the air, giving me an amazing view of his nether regions. It was the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen. The entire area was hairless, blemish free, and begging to be toyed with. This must be what the gates of heaven look like. I was as hard as a rock and my dick was pressing against my pants, struggling to be free. But I kept my clothes on. This was a precarious moment and I didn’t want to scare him off.

I started out slowly, spitting into my right hand before using my moist index finger to gently massage his eager hole. Jake let out a soft moan the moment we made contact.

“Slowly,” he said.

I nodded obediently and continued circling that oh-so-delicate area with my index finger, while making sure to lubricate it occasionally with more spit. Jake’s breathing became more rapid. I watched as his abs rippled up and down as he tugged harder at his dick. We continued like this for several minutes.

Even though I could tell he was enjoying it, I was done teasing. I wet my finger with more spit and slid it in, feeling his muscles contract as I entered him.

“Fuck,” he groaned.

“Is that ok?” I asked, feeling concerned.

Jake didn’t say anything. In fact, his eyes were closed. Do I keep going? He was still jerking off, so I took that as a sign to continue.

I delved deeper, exploring every inch of his crevasse. He was so warm and tight, like a silk blanket firmly wrapped around my finger. It didn’t take me long to locate the spot I liked to call the pinnacle of pleasure. Even the slightest touch caused Jake to let out a deep moan as pre-cum flowed out of his dick like a leaky faucet.

“Just like that,” he breathed, “right there.”

With my left hand, I started caressing his balls and gradually made my way to his dick. Understanding my signal, he released his grip and placed his hand behind his head, granting me full control. I was now the captain of the ship, and I was going to give my passenger the ride of his life.

His cock was a glorious thing to behold - thick like a tree stump yet smooth as marble. Since I was using my non-dominant hand, I made it a point to grip it firmly, feeling its veins pulsing with blood and giving off heat. I began stroking it up and down, making sure to match the rhythm of my other hand. Each time I got to the tip, I would rub its sensitive pink surface gently with my thumb. Jake responded to all of this with great enthusiasm, his pre-cum continuing to flow like water from a hot spring.

Time to step things up.

I retracted my right hand, wet it with more spit, and slid two fingers inside. Jake winced slightly at first, but quickly adjusted the deeper I went. Once I arrived at the pinnacle of pleasure, his entire body quivered like jelly for a solid five seconds before erupting.

Jets of cum exploded from his cock like firecrackers on the fourth of July. It splattered all over his abs, and it didn’t stop - Jake moaned and pumped out at least five more jets of cum. I’d never seen anything like it.

We were both silent for almost a minute before Jake opened his eyes.

“I’m glad you decided to stay for dinner.”

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Got my heart racing, swear I was Jake at the end.. ♥ Awesome story, well told... Will Jake show Stephen what he learned? Practice, practice, practice. : )

Reactions: StewartW