1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Rectal Chlamydia Experience?

Discussion in 'General Sexual Discussion' started by Thom Hewson, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Thom Hewson

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi Wondering if anyone has had experience with rectal chlamydia ? If you go for STD testing this is a localized infection found in a separate culture not detected from a urine sample. Similarly separate sample from throat for infection from oral sex .

I am perplexed. Just had a reoccurrence of that, last and first time was 3 years ago. This time both partners said they tested negative. All rectal cultures have been negative since first infection and I get tested 3-4 times a year.

This is not a question about who's lying, rather have you had it return ? as I read it can hide out in the gut and reappear.. and what did it take to really get rid of it?

The first time I remember getting both a penicillin shot and taking an oral antibiotic for a week. This time according to CDC guidelines it's a week of doxycycline

2. Scarletbegonia

Gold Member

Albums:
    From what I understand, guys in particular can be unaware of the presence of chlamidya.
    It’s also a resistant bugger, so recurrence would not be a surprise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice