Request for new members or lurkers

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there to any and all newbies and longtime lurkers! I've got a simple request, and it will make sense if you think about it. Please don't private message me until you've made 25 posts or so!!!!!!! We have nearly 7000 members and growing (!!!) all the time- very few of us are women, and very few of the women talk! So, while you may see me as a common household name if you've been reading my posts, I don't know the first thing about you and it creeps me out. Please let me get to know you in the same manner you've gotten to know me- publicly! I post this every so often, but as new members join, I get hit with the pm's again- and while I don't want to appear rude, there isn't time in the day to have a personal relationship with 7000 men, the odds are too uneven. Thanks for understanding, look forward to reading your posts.

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So um, er, uh, what are you saying? I can't come over for sleepovers anymore?

/takes his ball and goes home.

p.s. seriously guys, be nice to Madame or Carolina will have to come bust some chops.

p.p.s. Yah, I know I haven't posted in forever and a day, but I still read.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you take your ball and go home, that still leaves me with one ball AND your dick, I guess I can live with that! LOL, seriously, I just love hearing from you, don't be such a stranger.