Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, I like urinal peeking and have no problems peeing next to someone, however, I absolutely will not "sit" on a toilet in a public restroom if someone else is in there, including multiple stall restrooms. I'll either wait, or go find another restroom if possible. Have walked to the opposite end of an airport trying to find an empty restroom. And I absolutely hate if I'm already there and someone comes in.
Same goes for at home..peeing, showering, etc. don't care if someone else is in there. But if I'm "sitting", STAY OUT! :mad:

Not sure why, and pretty random (don't even know which forum this would be best suited for), but kind of wondering if anyone else feels like this?

mr-average

Experimental Member
Media
oh! I'm like this too. I'll go into a bathroom, see someone else, and then be like, um yeah i'm just washing my hands, fixing my hair... and then once they're gone, i'll use the toilet, and if they come in while i'm in there.... i go stealth. weird... i thought i was alone.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
gawd, at work I hate the echo chamber sound effects that emmanate from our mens room.. right near the foxy receptionist that can hear everyones business... I mean, KA BOOM etc.. lol