Restroom Phobia?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Countryguy63, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok, I like urinal peeking and have no problems peeing next to someone, however, I absolutely will not "sit" on a toilet in a public restroom if someone else is in there, including multiple stall restrooms. I'll either wait, or go find another restroom if possible. Have walked to the opposite end of an airport trying to find an empty restroom. And I absolutely hate if I'm already there and someone comes in.
    Same goes for at home..peeing, showering, etc. don't care if someone else is in there. But if I'm "sitting", STAY OUT! :mad:

Not sure why, and pretty random (don't even know which forum this would be best suited for), but kind of wondering if anyone else feels like this?

2. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Maybe, it's because you are afraid of sounds and odors being noticed? I don't like to and will wait until they leave.

3. mr-average

mr-average New Member

oh! I'm like this too. I'll go into a bathroom, see someone else, and then be like, um yeah i'm just washing my hands, fixing my hair... and then once they're gone, i'll use the toilet, and if they come in while i'm in there.... i go stealth. weird... i thought i was alone.

4. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    gawd, at work I hate the echo chamber sound effects that emmanate from our mens room.. right near the foxy receptionist that can hear everyones business... I mean, KA BOOM etc.. lol

5. D_Teasdale Tittithorne

Weirdos. :)
    I can understand a want for some discretion, but if ya gotta go you gotta go. I'm not messing up my body for the sake of having the loo to myself.

6. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

:laughing: ooo at work, we have a couple of peeps that are bio-terrorists. I've seen my life flash before my eyes.

7. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Not really tbh... I even found sitting easyer at times lol.

8. kdog12

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i agree. and whats up with putting up dividers between urinals... im seeing it more and more.

Draft saved Draft deleted