Reworking my routine

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by tross87, Jul 11, 2010.

1. tross87

tross87 Member

Hey guys, been just adding onto the beginners routine and at this point it takes about 2 hours for me to complete a session, so i was hoping for some help on shortening it while retaining the effectiveness.
    I was thinking of adding more advanced routines so i could do less of them and still be at the same intensity, but i dont know how to 'measure' this. ps, trying to gain both length and girth with a little focus on base girth.
    this is my routine at the end of this cycle. help appreciated!!

15min hotwrap warmup
    140 reverse wet jelqs
    150 wet jelqs
    2 minutes in total of squeezes ( divided into 6 sets of 20, 3 with each hand)
    ~2minutes of a mini cooldown, walk into the shower to rinse off all the lube
    215 seconds in total of multidirectional tension stretches
    210 seconds in total of multidirectional(minus pointing up) stretches
    36 crank stretches, 18 per hand
    36side to side stretches(*name?) 18 per hand
    40 seconds of internal stretch, 20 per hand
    72 total of (*name) multi directional "tugs"
    20 dry jelqs with low level erection
    36 crank stretches with low-mid level erection, 18 per hand
    36 side to side stretches(*) with mid level erection, 18 per hand
    40 seconds of a last stretch just pulling straight out, 20 secs per hand. mid-high level erection
    25 reverse kegels
    30 second reverse kegel
    50 kegels
    30 second kegel
    24 towel raises
    15 minute towal wrap cooldown.

*grasp your penis just behind the head and pull your penis straight out. Keeping the tension, touch the head of your penis lightly to the inside of your left thigh and then back out again.

*Grasp your penis just behind the head, and with a steady pull that should only be mildly uncomfortable (NOT PAINFUL!) Pull it straight out nine times, Then to the left nine times, then to the right nine times and then down nine times. numbers obv different.
    * descriptions are from big al's beginner guide thread.

2. Heygirl

Heygirl New Member

Damn looks like a heavy schedule, what kind of gains have you seen since you first started PE? Also what are reverse kegels? And how do you perform a reverse jelq?

3. tross87

tross87 Member

about 1/2 inch both ways now but I often have to push back days because of work etc so i think i would have gained more if i were able to follow it perfectly.

a reverse kegel is like when you try to force your piss, just do it on an emply bladder lol. you'll kinda feel your dick and your stomach push out.

any help for me lol :(

4. Big Al

Gold Member

What inspired you to create this marathon session?! The warm ups/warm downs you've listed alone are excessive. If you're transitioning from a beginner routine, you should have noted what works for you by now and you can extrapolate from that.

I can tell you that, with PE, more is often NOT better.

5. tross87

tross87 Member

I've just been gradually adding on ever since i started pe in january. I didn't know 15mins was a lot for a hotwrap warmup, what's a better time for it?

6. D_g8uohp

D_g8uohp New Member

No offense but I'd recommend cutting back on this glorified way of playing with yourself, perhaps going to a gym, spending as much time there working on the body parts people can see that don't involve your dick and eventually getting laid. 1/2" gain doesn't seem to be worth the effort.

#6 D_g8uohp, Jul 12, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  7. tross87

tross87 Member

No offense taken, the point of this thread was to help me find a way to cut back my pe sessions without losing their intensity. I sorta just kept adding things until I was like, whoa this is taking awhile to do. I really don't think I'm overworking myself though, maybe I should focus on doing less reps but putting more effort into them. Thanks for the gym/getting laid tips but i already do both on a regular basis with my gf of 2 yrs now.

I'd like to clarify also that the routine I wrote out was the last week of my 7 week cycle so it's always the most intense. I add a little bit to everything every 2 weeks and then i end with 1 week or rest. The start of my next cycle would have about 20% less of everything that the previous cycle's last week but would still have a few more reps than the previous cycle's first week. It's basically the schedule Big Al describes in his beginner's thread.

Anyway since my routine is obviously a lot compared to others, I was wondering what everyone else's routine was at the 6-7 month mark of their pe 'journey'?

8. tross87

tross87 Member

no more thoughts on this?

9. Big Al

Gold Member

5-7 minutes will do.

My advice- find out what works for you over time and stick with that. That will usually mean only 1-2 exercises per target (e.g.- length, girth, etc.)

10. Big Al

Gold Member

Using your analogy in this situation, going to the gym would be classified as "playing" as well :)

11. tross87

tross87 Member

alright, thanks big al

12. Big Al

Gold Member

You're welcome- glad I could help :)

Draft saved Draft deleted