Status
Not open for further replies.

James_taylor

Cherished Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He obviously loves the attention. He's not gonna do an OF cuz he still thinks he's got a legit career and I mean... good for him. But I'm preeeeeeeetty sure there's a number that would get a custom vid out of him. Compliments + dollars = results lol

Which the owner would never ever share. Ever....

Reactions: Zi19

stevieisak

Sexy Member
Media
He obviously loves the attention. He's not gonna do an OF cuz he still thinks he's got a legit career and I mean... good for him. But I'm preeeeeeeetty sure there's a number that would get a custom vid out of him. Compliments + dollars = results lol

Which the owner would never ever share. Ever....

First post, same city maybe Rex himself giving a little hint at what it's gonna take.

James_taylor

Cherished Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
First post, same city maybe Rex himself giving a little hint at what it's gonna take.
Sorry naw :p I'm not sure he's got strong enough marketing skills to think of that lol. I've just been a leecher with nothing to say until I saw Rex had a thread lol. Literally been checking to see when this site would wake to the hotness and start a thread haha.

This is a mean and/or pointless thing to say but while I don't think it's a regular thing at ALL, I've seen first hand receipts that there's definitely a "number" if you figure out how to ask haha.

Mean part: um... fuck yes dude's hot.
Pointless part where everyone doubts: Defs not posting here like a TOTAL dick lol... just wanted to spark hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.