Richard Madden (Robb Stark in GOT)

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So what Twink is Richard moving to next?

Because yes they were " just friends"

I’d like to see him take up with Nico Greetham, and Nico not put up with his shit and knock some sense into him about being an authentic and open person. It’s too late for it to be Lukas Gage, who would have done the same. I’ve appreciated both Nico and Lukas’ matter of factness about their sexuality, it’s nobody’s business and they do as they please.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’d like to see him take up with Nico Greetham, and Nico not put up with his shit and knock some sense into him about being an authentic and open person. It’s too late for it to be Lukas Gage, who would have done the same. I’ve appreciated both Nico and Lukas’ matter of factness about their sexuality, it’s nobody’s business and they do as they please.
Lukas Gage only had "matter of factness" about his sexuality once his relationship got revealed publicly. He was famously cagey about his "label" and sexuality up until that point. He was playing the same game as Richard for a good while.

mattthebruinsfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
to be fair he erased himself
Yeah, if he feels he's being erased and disregarded by the queer community, all he has to do is come out publicly and he'd instantly be the most prominent bisexual man since Bowie. Or one of the most prominent gay men, even.

dmos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jack Champion pls. Love that! XD

Jack Champion is way too "barely legal." He was born in 2004.

Curran's got a bit too much butterface for my taste but at least he's Froy's age which is better than a literal 18-year-old.

paintact

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bruh, Richard coming out with Shawn Mendes would be such a god-tier power move against Froy and Zane, like...

DAMN. :eek::eek::eek:

Now that's one hell of a move I didn't think of...

tumblr_psefchKQI71s9a9yjo1_500.gif