Richard Ruccolo

newcru

Superior Member
Media
I wonder how much of the content he is actually in. The OF appears to be focused on her but I could be wrong. It’s reasonably priced though lol

Reactions: linkyboi88

modolo

Expert Member
Media
I wonder how much of the content he is actually in. The OF appears to be focused on her but I could be wrong. It’s reasonably priced though lol
I was looking at their OF and it seem like everything is just a tease and you have to buy the rest from messaging.

Have anyone listen to their podcast? isn't it good, bad? I kinda wanna give it a listen and put it in the background while I play games

archervice

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was looking at their OF and it seem like everything is just a tease and you have to buy the rest from messaging.

Have anyone listen to their podcast? isn't it good, bad? I kinda wanna give it a listen and put it in the background while I play games
You can hear him talk about masturbation on episode 24.
"I'll just wait till you're asleep and slap it on your face"
Novel.

newcru

Superior Member
Media
I dunno. I probably would have been more interested 10 or 20 years ago. He’s my age, for heaven’s sake! lol

modolo

Expert Member
Media
I check out their patreon, they don't show anything, They said patreon doesn't allow nudity, and they are following the rules. They seem like a nice people doe