Rick Perry

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rick Perry eeeeeuuuuu!Evil,evil man.Wanted us to pray for rain what?2 months ago,still hasnt rained.Exeptional drought here in Texas.

texastigress

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AustinTX is right. I'm still mad that my (and everyone else's) city taxes are paying for the $10k/mo mansion he lives in while the Governor's Mansion is being rebuilt/remodeled also at property owners' expense. He's an ass. In a nutshell - I don't find PRick sexy at all. :p

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hear that.I am in Dallas,heart of the bible belt.YUCK!He is going to make us miss George Bush.And I cant stand him either.May as well bring Hitler back to life.Rev.Rick Perry can kiss my snow white ass.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
obama is ugly, rick perry is fugly... thier all assholes....
no one running or in office worth a squirt~

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The gay rumors won't go away. They have been around for decades. But remember he is an Aggie, and Aggies (like certain branches of the military) don't think that is is queer if you do it with another Aggie.

SEC! SEC! SEC! they thought it was SEX! SEX! SEX!. (Only American football fans will get it). Hook Em Horns.

DeApollo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a very good friend that grew up with him. He tells me about them playing "Doctor" all the time ---
My friend is gay but he says that Perry is not.

AustinTX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have always wondered how a long time politician, 19 years, can amass such a fortune. His salary is public record. His book didn't bring in that much money. The government subsidies for the family ranch weren't big bucks. He didn't inherit big bucks. Yet this man is a millionaire.
Did he win a lottery? Publishers Clearing House winner? Brilliant stock trader? Real estate mogul?
NOT!
Corrupt politician?
YOU BET!

Trimmah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My gaydar kicked in the minute I laid eyes on Rick Perry and I didn't know a thing about him at the time. I was surprised when I heard who he was and that there were gay " rumors" I expected to hear he was "admitted homosexual" or "known to be gay" something on that order. Sure looks like family to me.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
The rumors have been around for years. Earlier in the week he vowed to stamp out abortion in Texas while he is Governor. I'm sure it will go the way of the rest of his war on women thing have gone, like getting all teenage girls a HPV vaccine which went over like a fart in church. Another thing we can thank Bush for.