Right after orgasm...

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Immediately after the last orgasm I find myself thinking nothing at all, just lying there, staring into space. This is invariably when she'll ask what I'm thinking about. I've learned to make something up fast rather than tell her my mind is clear.

Yep that DEFINITELY happens to me.

And not only that but I LOVE your avatar. That is one of my favorite episodes of the Simpsons with Mr. Burns trying to get the animal clothes. Boy it's been a while since I watched the Simpsons.

Hotlicks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Claire,

I once dated this girl who cried after she orgasmed. Jenny McCarthy looking chick, loved sushi and my body, but freaked me out ever time she came.

This was a my cat died and my house burned down look on her face, not a happy cry. I later learned she had real issues with sex and how dirty it was due to her religeous upbringing.

She loved sex but believed in her heart that she was going to hell for having premarital intercourse. I think that same brain change I have after an orgasm was happening to her too. She was all hot and bothered during sex and foreplay, but after she came, wham! The relationship did not work out due to our schedules, but believe me I do not miss the despair I felt watching her face go from beautiful to destroyed all in a few seconds.

jody

Experimental Member
Media
i never had any funny thoughts after sex, but the only woman i ever loved is now a professor at UC davis, and when we were in college together, sometimes while i was busy stuffing my penis into her, we would start talking about science, and even stop thrusting and start talking while staying joined. so obviously we were thinking about our majors sometimes.

one day we were bumping along happily on her bed, doggy style, and we simply stopped to have a conversation for 10 minutes while my penis stayed inside her. then we started again.

i wish she had not graduated 2 years ahead of me. i would like to marry her and start a family. we even talked about how our timing was wrong and we met too early in life.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
I have extremely random thoughts right after the act. This seems to match the status quo here, so perhaps the lesson is "Never ask your partner for a truthful answer of what he/she is thinking postcoitus, because it likely has nothing to do with you. And that's perfectly okay."

Kev

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are talking about the intimacy you can derive from the knowledge that only about 10% of the population would understand your pillow talk? I know that feeling, honey. Have shared that with a few guys, but the talk usually was after sex, not during the act itself, my brain is really occupated then by other things. However, besides countless one-liners, every now and then a thought about a problem or task at work pops into my head after orgasm, usually with the solution.

By the way, here's the silliest joke that I ever climaxed before. It's one of those absurdism jokes, they were fashionable once (don't know whether they still are): What's white, square, made from plastic and laying around in the backyard? - A table tennis cube.

i never had any funny thoughts after sex, but the only woman i ever loved is now a professor at UC davis, and when we were in college together, sometimes while i was busy stuffing my penis into her, we would start talking about science, and even stop thrusting and start talking while staying joined. so obviously we were thinking about our majors sometimes.

one day we were bumping along happily on her bed, doggy style, and we simply stopped to have a conversation for 10 minutes while my penis stayed inside her. then we started again.