Rihanna gets beaten by her Boyfriend

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He just needs counseling, and substance abuse control. It's the government's job to fix him up right. He's a product of his environment.

chrwl007

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, let's see how this pans out. If everything is true, at least they have some proof of physical abuse. If he only abused her verbally it would have been much harder to prove. Trust me, that can be even worse than physical abuse.

Anyway, that's what happens if you rise to fame too quickly. He'll be making lots of friends in his new designer jumpsuit :biggrin1:. So sad that Rihanna had to experience this.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
As a man you should know how to deflect shots without beating on the woman. Call the police if you have to. There is no excuse to hit a woman. Snacking her hand out of the way a she tries to hit you is fine. Actually hitting her is not.

_avg_ did not say it is OK for a guy to hit a girl if the girl hits first. I don't know if he was alluding to some suggestion he'd heard that the couple were hitting each other but he most definitely did not say it was OK for a guy to hit a girl.

There is no double standard because there is a difference. The difference is your average man can stop your average woman from beating them. Your average woman cannot stop your average man from beating them.

You see now that is not right and not fair and that is EXACTLY why a lot of men who are physically abused by women don't go to seek help - because they feel they will be ridiculed for not being able to stop it. Women who abuse their men are playing a power game. The men they beat on are just as victimised and abused as the female victims of domestic violence and no more able to stop it. It is totally unfair to suggest otherwise.

There is no difference - domestic violence is just as bad regardless of whether the man is the aggressor or the victim. Domestic violence in same sex couples is no different either.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Knowing how hollywood media is pretty much uncertain for weeks, I will reserve judgement as well. So far it sounds blown out of content but if even half of her injuries are true it far surpasses Phelps toking on a bong and 50k bail is outragious. The coward at least fled the scene leaving her helpless.

devron

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You see now that is not right and not fair and that is EXACTLY why a lot of men who are physically abused by women don't go to seek help - because they feel they will be ridiculed for not being able to stop it. Women who abuse their men are playing a power game. The men they beat on are just as victimised and abused as the female victims of domestic violence and no more able to stop it. It is totally unfair to suggest otherwise.

There is no difference - domestic violence is just as bad regardless of whether the man is the aggressor or the victim. Domestic violence in same sex couples is no different either.

Bad? Yes. I'd never argue otherwise. However they are NOT the same and no amount of politicizing will make them the same, not when it comes to physical violence. I don't condone anyone hitting anyone else, but when comparing physical spousal abuse, the two aren't very comparable. There are very few situations where a man CANNOT defend himself where that is the common situation with the woman. Neither are acceptable, but in order for there to be a double standard they have to be the same and they simply are not.

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think there are more men who can not defend themselves than you think .

It's all evenly bad as far as I'm concerned. Men shouldn't hit women and women shouldn't hit men.

And I hope he enjoyed his career...it's over now

uncutguy37

Legendary Member
Media
Thats not what I mean, but this is a website about big cocks, not celebrity abuse victims, if you want to find out more about the situation with these two there are probally better places online to look, other than a website about "large penises"

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Would people please stop the fuck telling me what the fuck this fucking website is and is not about!!

Look around for 5 fucking minutes and you will see that so much more than big cocks are discussed here. Go start a 'Chris whateverthefuckhisanmeis has a big cock' thread... there's a whole subsection for that... This happens to be the 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' forum - the clue is in the forum description: Off-topic postings, current events, rants and raves...

Idiot :rolleyes:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thats not what I mean, but this is a website about big cocks, not celebrity abuse victims, if you want to find out more about the situation with these two there are probally better places online to look, other than a website about "large penises"

Ironic that you are not in the big penis forum. Look around there is much more here.

uncutguy37

Legendary Member
Media
Would people please stop the fuck telling me what the fuck this fucking website is and is not about!!

If people are always having to tell you what this website is about maybe you are not on the right website for what you want to discuss

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

If people are always having to tell you what this website is about maybe you are not on the right website for what you want to discuss

Go fuck yourself and learn to use the quote function while you are at it. :smile:

Thank you, Mem.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Go fuck yourself and learn to use the quote function while you are at it. :smile:

Thank you, Mem.

:wink:

The guy is not even worth any more responses. He is confused and has convinced himself that he is right.

Media
You seem very angry, maybe you and Chris Brown can get counseling together.
That is not funny at all.

This is exactly how bullshit gets started on here and further, how people get their "ignorant asses" banned. Ease up off folks!!

I have family that lives up in LA, the local talk is that the LAPD is calling her injuries "grievous". She had teeth knocked out and he bit her ear and on other places. Chris apparently knows Tai Kwon Do and worked her over badly.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a blind item going around a couple of months ago about a Young Hollywood starlet passing around an STD. Most people just assumed that it was an actress, but damned if it ain't this heffa.

That being said, Lamborghini Breezy is about to have his floor glidin' ass locked in the clink in a major way. Word on the street is that abusers aren't always highly regarded behind bars.

Apparently, T.I. talked with Chris recently and he told him that "this too shall pass."

WTF!?!

I mean, it's not like he was accidentally made in a robbery. He was straight out caught and he turned himself in. This was a horrible mistake on his part. In no way does a woman deserve to be beaten--regardless of what she may or may not have done to inspire such a reaction.

Last edited: