Rips Jockstrap

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Hey, does anyone have a jockstrap by the Rips underwear company? U can get em in store @ Marshalls and TJ Maxx, and also online from a number of online websites. I personally dont have one, or any jocks. If anyone does have it (white/black doesnt matter), cud u post a pics, give what u like, what u dont like, and where u bought it?

Thanks.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Nice. Im game to try any jock brand, provided in how they look, support, show off, etc. Rips is something that caught my eye when i saw a small size pair @ a marshalls by my house. Didnt buy em.

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have some not so much of fan of the thong. but it does support nice. check out my gallery. get yourself a strap I used to wear mine to mow the yard and do yardwork. had one for many years and never played sports. i bought my first cup when I went to get one for my brother for baseball. I figured I was going to play roller hockey and decided to get myself one too. just got a reg bike cup. my wife asks me why I have cups and I said everyone should have one just encase u might need one. and she left it at that.. oh I have 4 cups

a bike
a metal titan alloy shockdoctor
underarmour flex cup
shockdoctor reg cup

also have a few jocks to put them in.. best is UA jock

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
i have some not so much of fan of the thong. but it does support nice. check out my gallery. get yourself a strap I used to wear mine to mow the yard and do yardwork. had one for many years and never played sports. i bought my first cup when I went to get one for my brother for baseball. I figured I was going to play roller hockey and decided to get myself one too. just got a reg bike cup. my wife asks me why I have cups and I said everyone should have one just encase u might need one. and she left it at that.. oh I have 4 cups

a bike
a metal titan alloy shockdoctor
underarmour flex cup
shockdoctor reg cup

also have a few jocks to put them in.. best is UA jock

Nice ones dude.