Rips Jockstrap

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've got that Rips jockstrap in black. Not a huge fan of the thong style back and it does run small, but is fairly comfortable. Undergear sells a wide variety of jockstraps that are very comfy. Good luck!

is this what ur looking for?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bought a black RIP jock a few weeks ago but it just doesn't support me enough (and it looks like I have a huge hard-on when flacid) so it is back to wearing compression shorts for me.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Alright! I saw 2 rips jocks @ tjmaxx today, like 20 min ago, didnt buy one. I know i know, why the heck didnt u! Female friend was with me. So, debating whether i shud go buy it now, sneak it in by taking it out of the packaging, N throwing that away, stuffing the jock into my pocket. Or wait til Thurs afternoon when i know no one will be @ home?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Alright! I saw 2 rips jocks @ tjmaxx today, like 20 min ago, didnt buy one. I know i know, why the heck didnt u! Female friend was with me. So, debating whether i shud go buy it now, sneak it in by taking it out of the packaging, N throwing that away, stuffing the jock into my pocket. Or wait til Thurs afternoon when i know no one will be @ home?
Yes, shoplifting is a great idea. :rolleyes:

And again, why are you going to such elaborate lengths to hide a jock from your parents?

have decided to go Thurs.
How old are you really? No, really.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My gf was with me when I bought mine...who knows they might want to see you put it on like mine did :wink:

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Yes, shoplifting is a great idea. :rolleyes:

And again, why are you going to such elaborate lengths to hide a jock from your parents?

How old are you really? No, really.

I didnt mean shoplift. I meant pay for it, take it out of the box in my car, put the jock in my pocket, trash the box and tjmaxx bag in the trash in the parking lot. And yes IM 20!!!!!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I didnt mean shoplift. I meant pay for it, take it out of the box in my car, put the jock in my pocket, trash the box and tjmaxx bag in the trash in the parking lot. And yes IM 20!!!!!
You live with your parents, you can't go shopping alone unless it's close to your house, and you can't walk into the house with a shopping bag? You have to wait until Thursday when nobody's home, or sneak undies into the house in your pocket? That's crazy.

You're either a minor or you live with the Gestapo.