Status
Not open for further replies.
dude I'm not river lmaooo. why you so pressed? I straight up said from the beginning don't expect nudes ... god people are pressed af on this website
for context too scroll up and look at my other messages... I was talking "shit" about river before...
 
dude I'm not river lmaooo. why you so pressed? I straight up said from the beginning don't expect nudes ... god people are pressed af on this website
Nah, not pressed. You just seem hella sus responding to my post on here making false accusations of me of demanding his nudes, if you claim to not be him. So, if it isn’t you, you must’ve learned just now that I wasn’t bluffing and feel a bit silly now. Or if it is you, you’re trying to paint the picture that I demanded something although I’ve shed a little more light on the conversation. All I did was reply to the thread to reaffirm to everyone considering to sub (since some ppl were clearly on the fence about it from the thread), not to bother in subbing based on my individual experience, so that others don’t make the same mistake and lose money or get scammed. FYI I subbed on the first day he made an Of, before it was public knowledge that he scammed others. Coincidentally, at the same exact time that you responded on here implying that I demanded his nudes, he happened to un-block me and message me immediately on Of after my first comment on here, to tell me that he saw the comment on lpsg. Then, you posted your comment on here and he re-blocked me again on OF lol. To add to that, looks like you might’ve just created your account about 2 weeks ago. That’s totally cool and I welcome everyone on here as anyone would, but maybe don’t start off on the wrong foot by accusing people, eh? Could be that it’s not you, could be that it is you. Either way still a little sus ;)
 
Nah, not pressed. You just seem hella sus responding to my post on here making false accusations of me of demanding his nudes, if you claim to not be him. So, if it isn’t you, you must’ve learned just now that I wasn’t bluffing and feel a bit silly now. Or if it is you, you’re trying to paint the picture that I demanded something although I’ve shed a little more light on the conversation. All I did was reply to the thread to reaffirm to everyone considering to sub (since some ppl were clearly on the fence about it from the thread), not to bother in subbing based on my individual experience, so that others don’t make the same mistake and lose money or get scammed. FYI I subbed on the first day he made an Of, before it was public knowledge that he scammed others. Coincidentally, at the same exact time that you responded on here implying that I demanded his nudes, he happened to un-block me and message me immediately on Of after my first comment on here, to tell me that he saw the comment on lpsg. Then, you posted your comment on here and he re-blocked me again on OF lol. To add to that, looks like you might’ve just created your account about 2 weeks ago. That’s totally cool and I welcome everyone on here as anyone would, but maybe don’t start off on the wrong foot by accusing people, eh? Could be that it’s not you, could be that it is you. Either way still a little sus ;)
I get emails cause I'm watching this thread, timing must have just been a coincidence but still think your pressed that you spent $5 to see nudes and didn't get your wish lmao... and hey I'm sorry the tone I got your from first message was you were demanding nudes, apparently I was wrong... chill dude lol we are all just trying to have a good time on here
 
So I'm pretty sure River isn't even running his onlyfans. His descriptions suck and they definitely sound either bi/gay, which he says he's straight and I agree with that statement that is his straight... but shits so weird. I'm sure he's making money this month but who knows after this one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.