Photos & Videos Rob James (wrestler With Huge Ass)

D

deleted20122221

Not trying to play Sherlock, but just thought it was interesting 'Rob' created a whole account for this proclamation, but is still showing up online under his og account mins later.

I know email notis is a thing, but presuming he used that same email to create his OG account, why establish a new one when he still has access?

So part of me is thinking new 'Rob' might not be Rob at all, but Instead some overly defensive fan having run to him about the post and relaying whatever Rob must've told him otherwise he could have used the account he CLEARLY still has access to.

Also kinda weird since it feels like it was written using his previous comment as a framing base. The 'ruined it' also sounds like a petulant fan boy than a creator....

View attachment 89144381 View attachment 89144391

Idk. Idc. This response is still weird because now it just sounds like he started OF for guys to lust after his ass rather than making money, which begs the question why was it primarily a PPV page?

This is also a small corner of the Internet. I'd like to think a good chunk of your subs aren't even aware this page exists yet you act as if the gang is all here.....

No drama. Just saying.
great work, Natasha Lyonne :emoji_thumbsup:

RobJames333

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I needed to sign in to this name to show you it’s real.

1. I didn’t remember I even had a name here, I don’t frequent it.

2. I was getting a lot of unwanted messages about my ass for years so yes I started onlyfans for the guys who wouldn’t leave me alone anyways. But to touch on your point about millions and not giving them what they wanted.

I am a straight male who let life catch up with him and gained weight. I hated doing content cause I hated how I looked and was not loving attention from guys. I knew that with me not being willing to sacrifice myself and my standards (no nudity) I wouldn’t be able to make millions. Yes I did it cause I could profit but just because I wasn’t willing to do everything people wanted, it gives no one any right to sell or even share my content. I don’t hate gays, but I’ve come across many I wish I never met with doing this kind of stuff. But I’m done, I don’t need the little bit of money I made off it, and it’s not worth the hate and negativity that comes from it.

D

deleted20122221

2. I was getting a lot of unwanted messages about my ass for years so yes I started onlyfans for the guys who wouldn’t leave me alone anyways. But to touch on your point about millions and not giving them what they wanted.

I am a straight male who let life catch up with him and gained weight. I hated doing content cause I hated how I looked and was not loving attention from guys. I knew that with me not being willing to sacrifice myself and my standards (no nudity) I wouldn’t be able to make millions. Yes I did it cause I could profit but just because I wasn’t willing to do everything people wanted, it gives no one any right to sell or even share my content. I don’t hate gays, but I’ve come across many I wish I never met with doing this kind of stuff. But I’m done, I don’t need the little bit of money I made off it, and it’s not worth the hate and negativity that comes from it.
Sounds like it's worked out for everyone - you don't have to make content that's below your "standards" and the boys don't get gay-baited for relative nickels & dimes. But a rhetorical question: just who do you think you were flashing that big ass for during all those wrestling matches? Women?!? Did you really think the ladies were gonna come runnin' cuz your ass was out (with a thong but still)? Even if the money was good and you enjoyed the wrestling & showmanship, to not realize that the gay community was gonna sit up and take notice of your ass at some point...well maybe you really were that naive, lol.

At least now everyone knows you are definitively DONE with adult content. Finito. Finished. Never again. Period. Ever.

(until you need the money badly enough)

Nutnlp

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Sorry you felt the need to even come on here and address it. Your ass is amazing and even your plumper body you look great. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I'm glad you seem to have made up your mind on creating content and I respect your decision. Your bubble butt will live on forever. Thanks for the clarification and I'm sorry you've had such a nasty experience with gay men. Not all of us are so nasty. Take care.

Reactions: kingup

Coin2yoWitcher

Mythical Member
Media

Hey Rob,

I want to start on the body comment.

Nothing is wrong or unusual about putting on a few extra pounds. What is more important is how it makes you feel about yourself.

You were a legit wrestler. That showmanship comes with a lot of territory of looking the part, acting the part and giving the champion-like appearance of your character.

But your physical change shouldn't influence the perception of the man who created that persona in the first place. You're still Rob James, and an extra 'X' lbs doesn't alter that. Slumps happen to everyone, but you are young enough to snap back if it's something you feel is necessary to do. This is beyond how anyone else thinks you look.

the other part is that it's unfortunate that some guys couldn't appreciate from afar and that you felt harassed long enough as the reason for starting an OF.

You shouldn't have to bend to anyone, especially if you weren't comfortable in making it. You're right about standards, but your also owed, as a human, respect when it comes to how people interact with you.

Some of the comments were out-of- pocket and sharing your exclusive content is not fair to you when you made it and you own it.

But I don't want you walking away from this with a soured opinion of the LGBT community.

Some are indeed messy for the lols and some are needlessly cruel if only to make themselves feel better.

But dude, reiterate: you're Rob James! Don't let any of the people in this thread take away from you who you are and the man you built yourself to be.

Take all the time you need to build yourself back up mentally and to remove yourself from spaces that are causing you distress.

You have no obligation to any guy coming to you begging and you've shown a lot more fortitude than most when it comes to handling negativity.

Sorry you didn't get the level of respect you deserved as a human. People tend to forget that real people occupy the other end of the screen.

But I hope you continue to work on you. Continue to be a legend, and stay frosty. But forreal, you need to feel better about yourself and your looks. That's something you owe to you! You owe nobody else a damn thing :)

And I suppose it was you. Sorry for being skeptical. Like I said, there are weird types on here and I was just being cautious.

Jardynx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

First of all, nothing is wrong with your body and how you look. Most people who come to your page already know what you look like and are attracted to you. It’s sad that people have to resort to sharing your content. But at the same time your page lacks much content besides ppv compared to how it used to be with a mix of both.

RobJames333

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like it's worked out for everyone - you don't have to make content that's below your "standards" and the boys don't get gay-baited for relative nickels & dimes. But a rhetorical question: just who do you think you were flashing that big ass for during all those wrestling matches? Women?!? Did you really think the ladies were gonna come runnin' cuz your ass was out (with a thong but still)? Even if the money was good and you enjoyed the wrestling & showmanship, to not realize that the gay community was gonna sit up and take notice of your ass at some point...well maybe you really were that naive, lol.

At least now everyone knows you are definitively DONE with adult content. Finito. Finished. Never again. Period. Ever.

It’s people like you that need to grow up. I was 20 years old and we were doing it to be funny and get a reaction. Doesn’t matter who reacted, and I was getting nasty messages way before that because guys like you think that they can send anything they want to someone just cause they are horny. From me wearing spandex shorts..

Also, you’re probably one of the ones who knew what my content was ( read my onlyfans bio that said no nudity) and stuck around cause you figured “when I needed the money bad enough” I would do nudity. How is that me gay baiting? It’s you giving yourself false hope just like you are now. I’m done with all this cause the negativity is toxic.

RobJames333

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First of all, nothing is wrong with your body and how you look. Most people who come to your page already know what you look like and are attracted to you. It’s sad that people have to resort to sharing your content. But at the same time your page lacks much content besides ppv compared to how it used to be with a mix of both.
The reason it lacked was cause of said people leaking my content.

Taiga_snowfall

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The reason it lacked was cause of said people leaking my content.
Eh. That's not why. I subbed to your page. I wanted to give it a chance. I did not ever share or post your content. I did leave my honest review here - on a site in which many people share their subjective experiences with OF pages. This thread is meant as both a place for fans AND ALSO a place for people to freely share their opinions of your content. That said, the reason I left a comment here in the first place was because your content was actually terrible. NOT because you weren't spreading your cheeks and showing hole or doing more explicitly sexual stuff that you clearly were not comfortable doing. The reason has to do with how half-assed (LOL) the content was created, seemingly made with a very old cell phone, bad lighting, blurry photos that looked like they were taken accidentally, and dude, you wanted to sell that content? Get out of here. Honestly, I don't give a shit about your will-do and won't-do's, but the content in and of itself was just bad. ‍

Jardynx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eh. That's not why. I subbed to your page. I wanted to give it a chance. I did not ever share or post your content. I did leave my honest review here - on a site in which many people share their subjective experiences with OF pages. This thread is meant as both a place for fans AND ALSO a place for people to freely share their opinions of your content. That said, the reason I left a comment here in the first place was because your content was actually terrible. NOT because you weren't spreading your cheeks and showing hole or doing more explicitly sexual stuff that you clearly were not comfortable doing. The reason has to do with how half-assed (LOL) the content was created, seemingly made with a very old cell phone, bad lighting, blurry photos that looked like they were taken accidentally, and dude, you wanted to sell that content? Get out of here. Honestly, I don't give a shit about your will-do and won't-do's, but the content in and of itself was just bad. ‍
This is so fucking accurate dude! It’s not even about the nudity, theres BARELY any new posts and in the rare occasion there is, they are half assed or ppv. I don’t see why he even charges that much for the subscription if there’s literally no content besides ppv.

AD1985

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve followed this thread for a long time and periodically subscribed to Rob’s OF. No videos oh his have been shared on this site, or anywhere on the internet for a very long time. It’s disheartening to see him say that we have all been taking advantage of him! I show up at my job every day and work hard so I can pay my fucking bills. We’re aren’t the ones asking for money so we can get discounted trips to Thailand! He should take responsibility for his own decisions and actions.

kingup

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Sounds like you're implying he was "asking for it". Lol

Reactions: hairygaymer