Anyone got his locked pic in OF?
Thanks for the update.He has his shirt on and a white speedo with a very obvious erection. No skin though. Yet.
Is it a big erection?He has his shirt on and a white speedo with a very obvious erection. No skin though. Yet.
Yeah, I would like to know too. I would buy the unlocked pics if he put descriptions.Anything good in the new pics he posted?
Thank you. Hopefully he shows the hog soon.The card i have i cant buy but i believe they are supposed to be 9 pictures by the pool
Thank you so much! I’m purchasing the $5 one right now.I’ve purchased them all. Wet speedos is all he’s revealed so far, but through the speedos you get a nice view of his semi-hard cock and his ass. Worth the money if you like him. The one showing his semi is only $5, I believe. I won’t share them here though. I’m a fan and will obey his rules.
Thanks for infosI’ve purchased them all. Wet speedos is all he’s revealed so far, but through the speedos you get a nice view of his semi-hard cock and his ass. Worth the money if you like him. The one showing his semi is only $5, I believe. I won’t share them here though. I’m a fan and will obey his rules.
Thanks, and I understand not posting them. But please do let us know if her ever starts posting more risqué materialI’ve purchased them all. Wet speedos is all he’s revealed so far, but through the speedos you get a nice view of his semi-hard cock and his ass. Worth the money if you like him. The one showing his semi is only $5, I believe. I won’t share them here though. I’m a fan and will obey his rules.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.