Rob mayes

i can't buy anything from him on onlyfans because my card doesn't work on it anymore but i do have things i can post of him that i found but also i have other things that i can trade for if you want and i wont post it on here.
 
That sucks. I would buy to unlock but I really want to make sure he’s nude. This is his highest price one so maybe he is.
The thing is i was able to before and i don't know if they changed things but now i cant that's why i was asking people did they want to trade because i have stuff from other people that i paid for and don't mind sharing with.
 
He really should post atleast teasers or even blury pics or whatever just to give us idea what we would pay for and not just emojis that means nothing
I agree. I’ve been buying all of them because I’ve been a fan for years, but I’m not getting much for my $$, so I’m not buying any more for a while.
 
He really should post atleast teasers or even blury pics or whatever just to give us idea what we would pay for and not just emojis that means nothing
I agree. I would have no problem purchasing certain ones if I knew what they are. It can’t be long until he posts a cock shot though.
 
I agree. I’ve been buying all of them because I’ve been a fan for years, but I’m not getting much for my $$, so I’m not buying any more for a while.
Totally, I love this actor since The Client List but I also like to know what I pay for and I don't want to spent money for all times same ass pics, 10$+5+7+10+ ... sorry Rob but there's limits too we don't all make thousands every weeks