Rocky Needs New Underwear

These shorts just say Roccccckkkkkky. :arms:

A backup choice, if you're feeling a little shy, would give you a coordinated set of T-shirt and shorts.:wink:

I wouldn't wear them ... I couldn't wear them, Rox, coz they're for tall guys ... but on you, I can't imagine anything that shouts out Rocky with more authority and more authenticity.:cool:

Don't thank me, Rox. Just buy them and wear them. That will be thanks enuff.

And post pix or it nevuh happened.
:dance::dance:

I know, Jason. I've given up on the young.

:dot:

Pot. Kettle. Black.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you sell them in your country Rocky I'd strongly suggest you get anything from Bonds underwear range - they are comfy and durable and not that expensive, and their new low rise range is quite sexy and figure hugging too in all the right places if you are after something for a bit of fun.

Otherwise you cannot go wrong with 2xist, Calvin Klein and Armani if you are after something that is more upmarket and more durable than the cheaper seven pack variety you can buy anywhere. Also, the more expensive undies will last longer and the cut will hold its shape longer after many washes and drying. If you also want something with a bit more...um....cheeky and fun lol, then try Ginch Gonch for a little difference.

Ginch Gonch Intro...

Men's Underwear & Men's Swimwear - Mens Boardshorts, Briefs, Hipsters & Jockstraps at aussieBum

2(x)ist

Hope these help mate !

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree that you'd look good in anything, buddy. But check out Cin2's Low Rise Briefs...show a very yummy tummy above that sexy crotch.

I walk around the house in mine just to drive my hubby nuts.

leonceswim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hmm... I might be able to get over the skimpiness, I just need a little bit bigger of a pouch. :rolleyes:

i cant believe no one has said under armour compression shorts! :eek: haha. those would fit your physique pretty well, at least i would think! haha. http://dsp.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p1858105p275w.jpg

itd also be great it you pulled off the whole sexy nurses look. you might not be able to beat heath leadger though... http://movies.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/heath-ledger-joker-01.jpg

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm open to suggestions. What would you like to see me in? :tongue:
Does this mean you're gonna post pictures of YOU wearing the undies?:eek::biggrin1:

If that's the case I'll hope for a wardrobe malfunction with you wearing something seethru. Something sheer enough we can see everything :wink:

Last edited:

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK total underwear connoisseur. Don't buy Aussiebums because they have no room for any kind of actual penis however they feel nice. Avoid Ginch Gonch at all costs because they feel really cheap and they have zero dick space, like girls panties - and lord knows rocky aint no ladyboy!

I would suggest some rather darling 2(x)ist or Armani and failing that - my old favourite, Papi! Of course if you wanted to go really out there, I think you would look just darling in these bad boys!

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would suggest some rather darling 2(x)ist or Armani and failing that - my old favourite, Papi! Of course if you wanted to go really out there, I think you would look just darling in these bad boys!
Flameboy I agree he really MUST get those darling badboy undies you suggested!!! He'd look like so damn hawwwt :eek: I wonder if he will post pix of himself wearing those? :biggrin1:

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK total underwear connoisseur. Don't buy Aussiebums because they have no room for any kind of actual penis however they feel nice. Avoid Ginch Gonch at all costs because they feel really cheap and they have zero dick space, like girls panties - and lord knows rocky aint no ladyboy!

Flameboy I agree he really MUST get those darling badboy undies you suggested!!! He'd look like so damn hawwwt :eek: I wonder if he will post pix of himself wearing those? :biggrin1:

Hahahahahha!!! Nerds. :biggrin1:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'd like to see you in something white, made of silk, with a contoured pouch for that much needed room for you, & low-cut to show off that awesome torso of yours.

Make a hole. Model of the Year coming through:cool:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'd like to see you in something white, made of silk, with a contoured pouch for that much needed room for you, & low-cut to show off that awesome torso of yours.

Make a hole. Model of the Year coming through:cool:

And it must be diaphanous and wet 8060.:saeek:

Hmm... I might be able to get over the skimpiness, I just need a little bit bigger of a pouch. :rolleyes:

Try this on Rocky. It eliminates the pouch altogether: :wink:

http://www.skinzwear.com/shoppingcart/itemimages/A16-7105.jpg

I thought you'd never ask::yumyum:

:biggrin1:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Would say c-in2 would be fine for any guy. I am slightly above average size wise but more of a grower than a shower. Even so, the normal range enhances what I have quite well, and the ones with sling support really do make you look good.

As some sellers say.... the sling support versions are like the Wonderbra of the Male world :biggrin1:

Some pics of myself here with a number of the C-in2 range (Would say the best of their range is Bamboo for best looks):

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/c-in2_sling_3.JPG
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/Verification02.JPG
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/C-in2_Sling_Trunks_2.JPG

Last edited: