Ron levi

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonrex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For those that aren't interested in reading descriptions, feel free to skip this......

To those who've sent me msgs saying they like the descriptions... today he sent 4 videos and 3 images:

1/ He sent another wet underwear pic. Similar but different to the ones he already sent out and @cannabisxxx posted. He's covering his face again but facing the camera straight on and more importantly, clear VPL of the head! It does look like it's beautiful. Hope we get to see it someday!
2/ Same one that @Awesomeguitar posted, with the funky bluish/purplish light
3/ The "Totally naked but I put my shirt on the dick" picture. You get to see below his belly button, little teases of short pubes, both feet, right foot resting outward on his left knee. A pretty big sock is draped over his cock and balls so you don't see anything, and the sock is big enough that it's impossible to tell whether he's soft or hard, or anything about girth/length.

Videos:
1/ 2 sec version of image 2 above. Through his underwear, he pushes his cock down and lets it bob back up
Next 3 videos were a bundle:
2/ 4 sec video of him massaging what looks like his soft cock through his boxers. These look like comic book boxers. You can't really tell shape or anything from this. Nice to see him touching it, but the next video is much better.
3/ 6 sec video from opposite angle as above. In this one you're kinda looking from his legs up. Briefly see his full chest, nipples, and pits. More importantly (IMO), he clearly has a stiffy in this one cuz as he rubs it it's obviously constrained in his boxers. A little bit of VPL of the head here. Same boxers as above. Looks like the Joker is on his right boxer leg but no idea who's on the left boxer leg. This is my favorite of the videos he sent today cuz you can clearly see he's hard (or semi-hard)
4/ Another 2 sec video like the first video above. Same lighting. Only trivially different. My least favorite of the videos he sent today. If this was all he'd sent today, I'd have been annoyed to pay for it.

rteyd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For those that aren't interested in reading descriptions, feel free to skip this......

To those who've sent me msgs saying they like the descriptions... today he sent 4 videos and 3 images:

1/ He sent another wet underwear pic. Similar but different to the ones he already sent out and @cannabisxxx posted. He's covering his face again but facing the camera straight on and more importantly, clear VPL of the head! It does look like it's beautiful. Hope we get to see it someday!
3/ The "Totally naked but I put my shirt on the dick" picture. You get to see below his belly button, little teases of short pubes, both feet, right foot resting outward on his left knee. A pretty big sock is draped over his cock and balls so you don't see anything, and the sock is big enough that it's impossible to tell whether he's soft or hard, or anything about girth/length.

Videos:
1/ 2 sec version of image 2 above. Through his underwear, he pushes his cock down and lets it bob back up
2/ 4 sec video of him massaging what looks like his soft cock through his boxers. These look like comic book boxers. You can't really tell shape or anything from this. Nice to see him touching it, but the next video is much better.
3/ 6 sec video from opposite angle as above. In this one you're kinda looking from his legs up. Briefly see his full chest, nipples, and pits. More importantly (IMO), he clearly has a stiffy in this one cuz as he rubs it it's obviously constrained in his boxers. A little bit of VPL of the head here. Same boxers as above. Looks like the Joker is on his right boxer leg but no idea who's on the left boxer leg. This is my favorite of the videos he sent today cuz you can clearly see he's hard (or semi-hard)
4/ Another 2 sec video like the first video above. Same lighting. Only trivially different. My least favorite of the videos he sent today. If this was all he'd sent today, I'd have been annoyed to pay for it.
We need the video

Rokea55

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Videos:
I was not offered any of these videos. It's weird, as he seems to send different offers to different people or the same offers with different prices.

prettiestvirgin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i remember being so attracted to him the minute i saw his profile. His chest is so large and his face so adorable ! it’s weird to me that models are allowed to have an onlyfan but you know what good for us. i want to see more of his pits and eventually what’s down there

hard2me

Cherished Member
Media
I was not offered any of these videos. It's weird, as he seems to send different offers to different people or the same offers with different prices.

That's What I was talking About. They Don't Send The Same options to all subscribers at the Same Time.

Maybe someone of his staff is here. Reading. Learning. And joking about us

I'm sure that is happening. But The Joke is on them, not on you.

the methods being described here, are exactly the same ones that being used in Dor Raz Account and all of his friends.

The only Main Difference is that Ron \ The Guy Who Running his Account Don't Marketing it as Findom.

I have seen through the Posts here that he is familiar with Dor Raz and Isaac Sharabi (Both are in Findom).

Pay Attention to it all, it's good that you guys talking about it.

Reactions: rteyd

cannabisxxx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's What I was talking About. They Don't Send The Same options to all subscribers at the Same Time.

I'm sure that is happening. But The Joke is on them, not on you.

the methods being described here, are exactly the same ones that being used in Dor Raz Account and all of his friends.

The only Main Difference is that Ron \ The Guy Who Running his Account Don't Marketing it as Findom.

I have seen through the Posts here that he is familiar with Dor Raz and Isaac Sharabi (Both are in Findom).

Pay Attention to it all, it's good that you guys talking about it.
What do you mean ? What is Findom ?

Reactions: woha

cannabisxxx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello Everyone, this Following Message may save you lots of Money and Frustrations ahead :

I don't know Ron Personally, But I do Understand the Patterns that are being described here and I know the location of this Home Gym he is being Photographed.

That's at Dor Raz's Apartment.

Which means bad news to all of you who think they will get any value for their money spent.

Why? because if he is a friend of Dor, it means he knows about his activities in the Findom World.

I am not saying that Ron himself is a "Cash Master" Because I don't know if that's true about him, But I do say Pay Attention.

Dor Has Several Friends who works with him or for him to run this business.

So, when you think you are speaking directly to one of them, there might be someone else responding you on their behalf. that explains how their English Suddenly improved.

Some of Dor Friends didn't Start Their Only Fans as "Cash Masters", it was only revealed after a couple of months.

Here is a Golden Rule :

When Dor \ One of his friends asks you: "What Kind of Posts would you like to See?", It's not because they want to make the best content for their already paid audience who have subscribed to their page.

Rather, this question was formed to know what content should be well Hidden in the PPV's, and only those who will Tribute Money to their Posts and show them loyalty, may get access to these options which will be overpriced anyhow.

Meaning, different content will be sent to different subscribers based on their interaction with them. most of the times, you won't know on what you will pay for, because they don't add a description.

it's all about domination and manipulation.

Getting inside people's minds and control them financially.

those who will Spoil them will get a nice treatment, Until they Will Decide you are not good enough as a supply and then they will Look for New subscribers to start with them the process all over again.

Generally Speaking, when you subscribing to an account that is high priced and you have already noticed weird things are happening, don't say to yourself: "it's only the beginning, he is just figuring it out" \ "if I will complete his Goal Tip on the Feed Post then I will get what I want" \ "if I will Pay this amount of money on his PPV's, His content might get better". It's an illusion.

Meanwhile, the money you guys keep sending to these guys making them laugh all the way to the Bank while you holding on hopes that might never happen becasue they say so.

the only thing that is likely to change is the suckers who will be played by it and don't know how to defend themselves properly.

Other than that, they have their Skype "Training" Sessions or real Life meetings for those who obey and willing to pay for this nonsense.

Again, I am not saying Ron is A Cash Master, but because he is Associate with Dor and from what I have read you guys are saying, then it's probably the case.

I am Aware some Minions will Disagree or Deny it, but that's the Truth and if it helps others who read this message, that's enough for me.

Stay Safe.
How do you know all this, do you live in Israel and also who the hell is Dor , he is a model , i looked up but i didn't find a lot on him or his gym and he's not even that good looking. Ron is so much better looking than him. I feel bad for Ron like he's being taken advantage of, do you think he knows what they post ?

• Haha
Reactions: josader
Status
Not open for further replies.