ron paul

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
I'm watching him on CNN right now. I'm really digging this guy.

Ron Paul is genuine- a doctor, veteran, an honest man who wants to affect real change in this country. His base are the disenchanted from both parties, which i think is a huge number right now. The "machine" wants to give us Guilinani the cross dressing, adulterating, creepy ass thug....and Hilary the bitch who cant seem to stand strong on any issue.......Huckabee??? Please.... a bible thumping baptist who thinks the world was created 5,000 years ago......This country needs a real, honest American to lead the way....Ron Paul is the man!!!

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
A virtually dogmatic follower of a 200 year old document achieving the most powerful position a single human can hold in the world doesn't seem dangerous to anyone?

well it is the foundation of this country in the most basic sense.......and no not nearly as dangerous as having a thug such as Guiliani or an evangelist such as Huckabee (the Bible is older and even more irrelevant) hold that position.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think maybe he means 200 year old documents should be done away with?

I think after he's been here a while, he might begin to understand the meaning of "living document."

Surely he wouldn't agree that the Magna Carta has similarly expired, and so it's time to return the rule of England to feudal monarchy...:biggrin1:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A virtually dogmatic follower of a 200 year old document achieving the most powerful position a single human can hold in the world doesn't seem dangerous to anyone?

Dangerous is the warmongering Republicans, and the spineless democrats who cant even pledge to have us out of Iraq by 2013.

Dangerous are all the politicians who take money from AIPAC. Dangerous is the members of the CFR who all have a final agenda of one world government.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dangerous is the warmongering Republicans, and the spineless democrats who cant even pledge to have us out of Iraq by 2013.

Dangerous are all the politicians who take money from AIPAC. Dangerous is the members of the CFR who all have a final agenda of one world government.

By FAR the MOST dangerous part...