cfparis06

Sexy Member
Media
There's an incredible YouTube channel called RR Buildings. Two guys in Illinois building using timber. The lead guy, Kyle Stumpenhorst, is a serious daddy. World-class bubble butt, furry arms, tight t-shirt, ginger beard. Married with kids. I doubt there's anything of him (though I would faint from joy if there were). Then there's the junior guy: Greg Haas. 25ish, wears tank tops with big cutouts (unless he's just shirtless), glistening tan muscles, blond hair, sweet face. He's just gorgeous, and I can only imagine that he demolishes the ladies in his little corner of rural Illinois. Surely there's something — even if it's just a naked selfie — on this slab of midwestern beef?

Greg Haas.jpeg
Kyle Stumpenhorst.jpeg

Smallrelics

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There's an incredible YouTube channel called RR Buildings. Two guys in Illinois building using timber. The lead guy, Kyle Stumpenhorst, is a serious daddy. World-class bubble butt, furry arms, tight t-shirt, ginger beard. Married with kids. I doubt there's anything of him (though I would faint from joy if there were). Then there's the junior guy: Greg Haas. 25ish, wears tank tops with big cutouts (unless he's just shirtless), glistening tan muscles, blond hair, sweet face. He's just gorgeous, and I can only imagine that he demolishes the ladies in his little corner of rural Illinois. Surely there's something — even if it's just a naked selfie — on this slab of midwestern beef?

Naked selfie? Boyyyyyyy we can dream!!!! I fucking wish!!!!!

Reactions: cfparis06

cfparis06

Sexy Member
Media
Kyle and Greg have a shirtless chat at 20:24 in this vid:
Kyle's chest is hairless in this vid, but I think he has shaved it. In other vids, you can see def outlines of chest hair under his t-shirt.
Yep, these men are fine.
Hot DOG. I've been waiting for that for a long time. I just... want to watch them fuck?