Rumor

lysander815

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 4

“Alright fuckwads, listen up,” the president of the fraternity said, pacing in front of us. We formed a line against the concrete wall in the basement, the ten of us all dressed in jeans and white t-shirts. Three weeks after the party, Tony and I had gotten bids and Greg hadn’t, but he said he wouldn’t feel bad if we accepted them. So we replied to the email, and received instructions to be at the frat house at midnight on Friday. The brothers welcomed us into the house, and ushered us into the basement. We passed around a plastic handle of vodka, and were told that we had to finish it before the night was over.

Zoey had been pretty pissed that I abandoned her at the party, and for the past couple weeks, we hadn’t really talked. She stopped sitting next to me in class, and didn’t answer the door when I knocked. I don’t know if she had heard about what had happened with Charline, but after that night, I had gotten a flood of friend requests on Facebook from the girls who walked in on me in the bathroom, a couple of the brothers I met, and one or two people I had never met before. I hoped that word wasn’t getting around that I had gotten head at the party.

“We thought you all might be the best candidates for joining the fraternity, but we have bad news. I just heard from national that we’re only able to accept five pledges this semester,” he said. I took a long pull from the bottle of vodka, and passed it to Tony.

“As you know, we only want to admit the best examples of manhood possible. We want brothers who exemplify the best qualities possible. So we’re going to have to weed some of you lesser candidates out. Girls,” he said. Three girls came marching into the room, wearing short dresses. I recognized one of them as the president’s girlfriend, but the other two I had never met. They were all gorgeous, and from the pendants around their necks I could tell that they were from Gamma Delta Pi, the female counterpart to Gamma Alpha Pi.

“Our sisters here are going to run a little test on you. Girls, please pick the best candidates,” the president said. He reached into the pocket of his letter sweatshirt and pulled out a tape measure. He handed it to his girlfriend. One of the other brothers handed the shortest girl a clipboard. She was tall and blonde, and was wearing four inch black stilettos. They all dressed similarly, looking like they were on their way to a party. “Have fun. And remember, no touching.”

The president and the few other brothers who were in the room turned and walked up the stairs, and the girls began to whisper to each other. The bottle of vodka came around again, and I took a much larger swig than I had before.

“Alright,” said the president’s girlfriend. “My name is Joan, and this is Marie and Jennifer.” She pointed at the two interchangeable blondes behind her. “Here’s what we’re going to do. I’m going to start at the end of the line, and you’re going to take your cocks out one by one. We’re going to have to get them hard, so you’re gonna jerk off until we can take an accurate measurement. Does everyone understand?”

We all replied “Yes ma’am,” as we had been instructed by the fraternity brothers.

“If you touch any of us, or if you come, you’re out. Does everyone understand?” Joan said. We replied in the affirmative. “Marie, Jennifer, keep them under control while I get started. Make sure they’re drinking.”

Joan went to my right, starting with a tall black guy who I hadn’t met at any of the rush events. I was the fourth person in from him, and Tony was in front of me. That made me feel better. At least Tony would have to go first.

“Let’s go!” Joan shouted at the guy on the end, clapping her hands. She sounded annoyed. She was putting on a good show. I wondered if this was just designed to intimidate us or fuck with us, but Joan didn’t scream or recoil when the guy on the end unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his knees. “Okay, buddy. Start jerking it. Can you even get it hard?”

I looked down the line out of the corner of my eye. I guess he was average. His flaccid dick was a couple inches long, and as it flapped around in his hand, it grew significantly. It took him about thirty seconds to get erect. I didn’t blame him; I had seen him drinking a lot, and I’m sure he was nervous. Joan got on her knees, and he held his dick parallel to the floor while she measured it.

“Name?” she asked.

“Mark,” he said, his voice cracking.
“Alright Marie, Mark is six and a quarter,” she said. The short girl, Marie, wrote something down on the paper attached to the clipboard, and Jennifer made a soft grunt of approval, shrugging. They moved a little closer, looked at Mark’s dick, and nodded. “You can put that away,” Joan said. Mark tucked his member back into his boxers and zipped up his pants.

The girls moved onto the next guy.

“I’m Sam,” he croaked. Jennifer and Marie laughed.

“Did I tell you to talk, you fucking worm?” Joan said, raising an eyebrow. Sam was the shortest guy on the line, and a little bit pudgy. He was sweating a lot.

“No, ma’am,” he replied. The bottle was passed to him, and Joan pushed it into his mouth. She made him drink for five seconds before she tipped the bottle away from his lips.

“Take out your little dong, you fat fuck,” Joan said to him. Tony took the bottle, drank, and passed it to me. Sam unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants. Joan raised both her eyebrows, and looked satisfied. The two other girls nodded. Sam began to masturbate, and his cock got hard after about fifteen seconds. I was able to see him much better than Mark, and he looked a lot bigger. His dick was thicker and uncut. Joan got to her knees again, and put the tape measure to his cock.

“Sam is eight inches. Big boy, huh? Take off one for his weight,” she said, slapping his round stomach. “Real men need to be in shape. If you make it past tonight, you’ll be expected to get your shit together.”

Sam nodded. The girls shuffled down to Tony, who identified himself after they asked him who he was. He took his pants down, and the girls burst out laughing almost immediately. I hadn’t seen Tony’s penis when I walked in on him with Gabriela, but a sideways glance revealed what the girls found funny. Tony was tiny. His dick was as skinny as his pinky, and stuck out an inch from his muscular pelvis.

“Oh my God,” Joan said, covering her mouth with her hand. “You’d better be a fucking grower.”

“Do you need a magnifying glass, Joan?” Marie asked. She bent down to get a closer look at him.

“No, but he’d better start wanking. Start jerking your little dick, silly,” Joan said. Tony took his cock between his thumb and forefinger, and moved his foreskin back and forth. After a minute, it had grown to maybe two inches. The girls were giggling all the time, and I heard Sam hide a laugh with a cough when Tony thrust out his fully hard dick. It was so short that it barely emerged from his coarse, black pubes. He smiled, but his eyes were unfocused and lazy. He must have been trashed. Joan measured him.

“Holy Jesus,” she said. “Two and a half inches. Are you fucking kidding me? Are you even a man? What the fuck are you doing here?”

“Do you actually fuck people with that thing?” Marie asked.

“What the fuck do you do with that faggy little weiner?” Jennifer asked, pointing at Tony’s erection.

“Everyone, come look at this,” Marie said, motioning the other guys to turn their heads. “This is not a man. If any of you guys look like this, you’d better get the fuck out of here.”

None of the guys moved.

“Get the fuck out of here, you little bitch,” Joan yelled. “You’re not a fucking man. Take that little dick with you. Go jerk off your pathetic little weiner at home.”

Tony struggled to pull his pants back up, and Marie’s heels clacked as she chased him to the door, slapping his ass with the back of the clipboard. She was cackling like a maniac the entire time, and Jennifer and Joan’s faces were red with laughter. It took them a minute to settle down, which was long enough for me to take two more drinks. My heart was pumping, and I was worried that I was so drunk that I wouldn’t be able to get it up. They turned to me, and my stomach did a somersault.

“You’d better not be a disappointment like your fucking friend there,” Joan said. Her green eyes pierced me, and it took everything in my power not to stare at her tits, peaking out over the v-neck of her black dress. The tops of them were pale and smooth, and looked like they were straining against the fabric. I couldn’t move.

“Pull out your fucking cock, faggot,” she said, walking up to me. She grabbed my pants and unzipped them. I raised my arms to struggle, but she pulled them down before I could stop her. My cock shot out like it was on a spring.

Marie dropped the clipboard. Jennifer gasped and jumped back.

“What,” Joan started. “The fuck. Is that?”

Regardless of the nervousness I was feeling, my cock already had blood pumping through it. As it flopped out of my zipper, it began to get hard, twitching with the beat of my heart.

“Is that thing fucking real? Did one of the brothers tip you off, so you stuck a dildo in your pants?” Marie asked. She reached over and pulled my boxers down to my knees. My dick hung in front of me, slowly growing. The three girls gathered around. Marie reached out toward my crotch, but Jennifer swatted her hand away.

“You have a boyfriend,” Jennifer whispered to her.

“So? I just want to see if its real,” she replied, biting her bottom lip.

“Oh, it’s definitely real,” Joan said. She poked my hardening shaft with the end of her pen. It swung back and forth like a pendulum.

“I want to see it cum,” Marie said, grabbing Jennifer’s hand. “I want to see if it shoots a big load. Does it shoot a big load, honey?”

“I guess so,” I said, shrugging. The guys around me were getting uncomfortable, shifting on their feet.

“This is so gay,” one of the guys to my left said. He hadn’t pulled his dick out yet. “I’m gonna get the fuck out of here.”

He left the line, and walked towards the door.

“Fine,” Jennifer said. “Get out of here, tiny cock.” The three girls laughed as the guy walked across the room and slammed the door shut behind him. They turned back to me.

“Jerk it off,” Joan said, staring me in the eye. “Jerk off that fat piece of meat.”

I began to run my hand up and down my cock, and after a few seconds it was rock hard. The girls looked straight down at it, and Marie bit her lip when I started jerking it faster. The alcohol was starting to have an effect, and after a couple minutes I still didn’t feel anywhere close to coming.

“What’s wrong, honey?” Joan asked, looking me in the eyes. “You can’t make your big dick come? What good are you if you can’t shoot a big load for us?”

I kept stoking my dick faster and faster. Joan moved to my left and put her head next to mine. She started whispering in my ear.

“Your big cock is so fucking sexy, baby,” she said. I could feel the heat of her breath in my ear. “I want you to fuck me with it. I want you to take that throbbing piece of meat and ram it into my tiny pussy. I want you to feel my cunt wrap around your cock, and then I want you to fuck me until you shoot a big load inside me. I want to feel your hot spunk fill my hole, honey.”

That did it.

My cock began to spasm, and Jennifer had to jump out of the way to avoid the ropes of jizz that shot out of my dick. It felt good, but I was so drunk that I couldn’t really tell when it started or finished. As I slowed my stroking and squeezed the last drops of come from the tip of my cock, Joan picked the clipboard off the floor. It had a couple drops of semen on it.

“What’s your name, baby?” Joan asked.

“Tom,” I said. I wasn’t sure if I should smile or not.

“Okay Tom,” Joan replied. “You’re definitely in.”

Reactions: B_er

dgantt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm gay...but really love this story...it's just the right amount of erotica and the details make it really easy to picture the story in my mind. great job! Now we want more!!

lysander815

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 5

The friend requests on Facebook started Sunday night. There must have been fifty of them; almost the entire Gamma Alpha Pi sorority. I didn’t think anything of it at first. Marie was one of the first to add me, and then Jennifer and Joan, but on Sunday night around 9PM I started getting waves of requests from girls who had apparently heard at their weekly Sunday chapter meeting that I had jerked off during the pledge event. Most of them didn’t say anything, but a couple of the requests came with messages like “Hey big boy” or “Heard about you and your big friend in the basement”. Marie’s friend request included her phone number. I added them all, but didn’t say anything back. Tony and I didn’t talk about what happened at the event, but he started avoiding eye contact with me, and wouldn’t change in front of me anymore.

The school year was starting to gear up, and I was glad to hear that the Friday night after the basement event, all the pledges had to come to the frat house and serve drinks at a party. Even though we had to do bitch work, by Thursday afternoon I was already in need of a break. I wanted to bring Zoey, but she understood that it was a private party. She said she would hang out with me the next night, to catch a movie or grab dinner.

The party was bigger than I expected it to be. I thought it was just going to be something for the brothers and their girlfriends, but there were probably three hundred people there by 10PM. The brothers had done an amazing job of cleaning the house up, and as I drifted from room to room serving drinks, I couldn’t help but notice how classy everything looked. All the brothers were in suits, and the girls they had brought with them wore slinky knee-length dresses. I had never seen so many attractive girls in one place; I wondered if Gamma Alpha Pi had an entrance test like the fraternity did. Or maybe they only extended bids to the most beautiful girls.

Me and a couple of the other pledges had begun to sneak drinks. A lot of the time we were in the kitchen just making huge batches of mixed drinks to send around, so it wasn’t hard to chug one while there weren’t any brothers in the room. Every once and a while, a girl would poke her head into the kitchen to see what was going on. Joan did it once, and when she saw that I was there she grinned and disappeared. Later, she cornered me on the third floor of the frat house when I had gone up for a bathroom break.

“Hey, babe,” she said, putting her hand on my shoulder. She was swaying slightly, and she reeked of booze. “How are you?”

She was wearing a short black dress and a bra that pushed her tits up. He heels were three inches, and the top of her head was at my chin.

“I’m okay,” I said. She began to rub my shoulder, and her hand drifted down to my chest. “How are you?”

“Oh, I’m just fine,” she said. She massaged my pec for a few seconds, and then her hand moved further south. The hallway was dark and no one else was upstairs, but I felt embarrassed. I moved away, but she followed, backing me up against a wall.

“Joan,” I said, “I think we should get back downstairs. We’re both pretty drunk.”

I wasn’t really that drunk, I just wanted to get out of there.

“No, I think we should stay up here. I want to fuck you,” she said. Straight to the point.

“Isn’t your boyfriend here? Isn’t he also the president of the fraternity?” I asked. “I could get thrown out. And probably get my ass kicked, too.”

“He’s out of town tonight,” she replied. She kissed me on the lips, and I could feel her sweet taste mixed with the vodka. “We can fuck in his bedroom, if you want.”

“That’s a really bad idea,” I replied. She kissed me longer and deeper. I could feel her breasts pressed up against my chest. She took my hands and put them on her waist.

“I want you so bad,” she said. She took my hand and began to pull me down the hallway. I didn’t resist. She pushed a door at the end of the hall open, and flipped the light switch on. Her boyfriend’s room was smaller than I would have thought; a bed, a desk and a dresser all sort of slammed together. She slammed the door and we embraced, kissing deeply with our tongues. I ran my hands up and down her body. She was skinny, but she had a round ass and large B-cup tits. I pulled the straps of her dress down. Her tits were perfectly round, and if they didn’t feel so soft in my hands, I would have thought they were fake. We kissed more, and as I massaged her boobs her nipples stiffened. I pinched and twisted them, and she broke away from the kiss to gasp.

“I want to suck your cock,” she said. “I want to see if I can deepthroat it.”

“Okay,” I said. I unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down. She pushed me onto to the bed, and I laid down while she pulled off my underwear. My dick sprang out at full attention. She grabbed it with both hands and put the head in her mouth. It convulsed, surprised by her warm and gentle touch. She spit on it a couple times, getting it nice and slick before she started to give me a handjob. She worked her two hands in different directions, twisting and jerking my wet cock. I could feel blood rushing into the head.

“Careful,” I moaned, putting a hand on either side of her head to lift her mouth of the tip of my dick. “You’re gonna make me come if you keep that up.”

“We wouldn’t want that,” she said, grinning. She stood up, and pulled her dress completely off. Her skin was a flawless, lightly-tanned canvas. I sat up and grabbed her around the waist. I moved her legs apart with my feet, and held her up as I started to go down on her. He clit was already erect, and I had no trouble finding it in her hairless pussy. I wrapped my lips around it and started to suck. I felt her quiver when I slid a finger into her. She was dripping wet, and hotter than anything I had ever felt. Hers was only the second pussy I had ever touched, but I knew that she must have been dizzyingly horny.

“I need you, Tom” she said, running her hands down my shoulders and arms. “I need you fat cock inside me!”

She yelled a little too loud, but before I could tell her we should be careful about making noise, she pushed me back down onto her boyfriend’s bed. In one quick motion, she straddled me and grabbed my dick.

The word “condom” tumbled out of my mouth.

“No, I want to feel it,” Joan said. “I’m on the pill. I want you to come inside me.”

With that, she began to lower herself on my cock. Her pussy was much more ready for my cock that I would have thought, and it only took her a few moments to get it two-thirds of the way inside her. She leaned forward and kissed me with her tongue. The feeling was incredible. She was so warm and wet, and so tight that I could feel my cock throb each time my heart sent more blood to it. Joan started to rock back and forth, and each time she came back down on my dick it went a little deeper inside of her. She began to moan, louder and louder, moving faster and faster.

“Fuck me back, baby,” she shouted, bouncing up and down. “Fuck me with that giant dick!”

I began to move my hips up and down in rhythm with her, and she responded.

“Oh yes, Tom,” she cried. “Stick that cock all the way inside me. I want to take the whole fucking thing, you fucking hung stud. Jam your cock all the way inside!”

I moved faster and faster. I grabbed her hips and pushed her harder onto my cock, and it only took a few thrusts to make her come.

“I’m fucking coming,” she yelled as she began to convulse, her legs shaking. I could feel the muscles in her pussy contracting, making her hole even tighter around me. She lifted up a bit and began to just ride the tip, and I couldn’t hang on any longer.

“Joan,” I shouted, pushing her all the way down onto my cock. She let out a deafening scream as she came with me a second time.

“I’m so full,” she said. “Oh my God!”

My jizz began to leak out of her, forced out by the cock that was filling her up so much. I could barely feel anything, just the pleasure of having my first orgasm in a girl without a condom on.

“It’s so warm,” she said, burying her face in my neck. “Your come is so wonderful.”

It didn’t take too long to clean up. Joan wiped up all my jizz with one of her boyfriend’s shirts, and tossed it in his hamper. We kissed for a minute or two, and I could feel the heat coming off her body.

“We should do this again sometime,” she said, leading me by the hand to the door. “I’ve never come so hard in my life.”

“Me too,” I said. I opened the door. A crowd of two dozen people had gathered around the door, and as soon as I stepped into the hall, they began cheering.

“Nice work, buddy,” someone said, handing me a beer.

“We could hear you all the way in the basement,” someone else added.

Joan and I both looked terrified.

lysander815

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 5

The friend requests on Facebook started Sunday night. There must have been fifty of them; almost the entire Gamma Alpha Pi sorority. I didn’t think anything of it at first. Marie was one of the first to add me, and then Jennifer and Joan, but on Sunday night around 9PM I started getting waves of requests from girls who had apparently heard at their weekly Sunday chapter meeting that I had jerked off during the pledge event. Most of them didn’t say anything, but a couple of the requests came with messages like “Hey big boy” or “Heard about you and your big friend in the basement”. Marie’s friend request included her phone number. I added them all, but didn’t say anything back. Tony and I didn’t talk about what happened at the event, but he started avoiding eye contact with me, and wouldn’t change in front of me anymore.

The school year was starting to gear up, and I was glad to hear that the Friday night after the basement event, all the pledges had to come to the frat house and serve drinks at a party. Even though we had to do bitch work, by Thursday afternoon I was already in need of a break. I wanted to bring Zoey, but she understood that it was a private party. She said she would hang out with me the next night, to catch a movie or grab dinner.

The party was bigger than I expected it to be. I thought it was just going to be something for the brothers and their girlfriends, but there were probably three hundred people there by 10PM. The brothers had done an amazing job of cleaning the house up, and as I drifted from room to room serving drinks, I couldn’t help but notice how classy everything looked. All the brothers were in suits, and the girls they had brought with them wore slinky knee-length dresses. I had never seen so many attractive girls in one place; I wondered if Gamma Alpha Pi had an entrance test like the fraternity did. Or maybe they only extended bids to the most beautiful girls.

Me and a couple of the other pledges had begun to sneak drinks. A lot of the time we were in the kitchen just making huge batches of mixed drinks to send around, so it wasn’t hard to chug one while there weren’t any brothers in the room. Every once and a while, a girl would poke her head into the kitchen to see what was going on. Joan did it once, and when she saw that I was there she grinned and disappeared. Later, she cornered me on the third floor of the frat house when I had gone up for a bathroom break.

“Hey, babe,” she said, putting her hand on my shoulder. She was swaying slightly, and she reeked of booze. “How are you?”

She was wearing a short black dress and a bra that pushed her tits up. He heels were three inches, and the top of her head was at my chin.

“I’m okay,” I said. She began to rub my shoulder, and her hand drifted down to my chest. “How are you?”

“Oh, I’m just fine,” she said. She massaged my pec for a few seconds, and then her hand moved further south. The hallway was dark and no one else was upstairs, but I felt embarrassed. I moved away, but she followed, backing me up against a wall.

“Joan,” I said, “I think we should get back downstairs. We’re both pretty drunk.”

I wasn’t really that drunk, I just wanted to get out of there.

“No, I think we should stay up here. I want to fuck you,” she said. Straight to the point.

“Isn’t your boyfriend here? Isn’t he also the president of the fraternity?” I asked. “I could get thrown out. And probably get my ass kicked, too.”

“He’s out of town tonight,” she replied. She kissed me on the lips, and I could feel her sweet taste mixed with the vodka. “We can fuck in his bedroom, if you want.”

“That’s a really bad idea,” I replied. She kissed me longer and deeper. I could feel her breasts pressed up against my chest. She took my hands and put them on her waist.

“I want you so bad,” she said. She took my hand and began to pull me down the hallway. I didn’t resist. She pushed a door at the end of the hall open, and flipped the light switch on. Her boyfriend’s room was smaller than I would have thought; a bed, a desk and a dresser all sort of slammed together. She slammed the door and we embraced, kissing deeply with our tongues. I ran my hands up and down her body. She was skinny, but she had a round ass and large B-cup tits. I pulled the straps of her dress down. Her tits were perfectly round, and if they didn’t feel so soft in my hands, I would have thought they were fake. We kissed more, and as I massaged her boobs her nipples stiffened. I pinched and twisted them, and she broke away from the kiss to gasp.

“I want to suck your cock,” she said. “I want to see if I can deepthroat it.”

“Okay,” I said. I unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down. She pushed me onto to the bed, and I laid down while she pulled off my underwear. My dick sprang out at full attention. She grabbed it with both hands and put the head in her mouth. It convulsed, surprised by her warm and gentle touch. She spit on it a couple times, getting it nice and slick before she started to give me a handjob. She worked her two hands in different directions, twisting and jerking my wet cock. I could feel blood rushing into the head.

“Careful,” I moaned, putting a hand on either side of her head to lift her mouth of the tip of my dick. “You’re gonna make me come if you keep that up.”

“We wouldn’t want that,” she said, grinning. She stood up, and pulled her dress completely off. Her skin was a flawless, lightly-tanned canvas. I sat up and grabbed her around the waist. I moved her legs apart with my feet, and held her up as I started to go down on her. He clit was already erect, and I had no trouble finding it in her hairless pussy. I wrapped my lips around it and started to suck. I felt her quiver when I slid a finger into her. She was dripping wet, and hotter than anything I had ever felt. Hers was only the second pussy I had ever touched, but I knew that she must have been dizzyingly horny.

“I need you, Tom” she said, running her hands down my shoulders and arms. “I need you fat cock inside me!”

She yelled a little too loud, but before I could tell her we should be careful about making noise, she pushed me back down onto her boyfriend’s bed. In one quick motion, she straddled me and grabbed my dick.

The word “condom” tumbled out of my mouth.

“No, I want to feel it,” Joan said. “I’m on the pill. I want you to come inside me.”

With that, she began to lower herself on my cock. Her pussy was much more ready for my cock that I would have thought, and it only took her a few moments to get it two-thirds of the way inside her. She leaned forward and kissed me with her tongue. The feeling was incredible. She was so warm and wet, and so tight that I could feel my cock throb each time my heart sent more blood to it. Joan started to rock back and forth, and each time she came back down on my dick it went a little deeper inside of her. She began to moan, louder and louder, moving faster and faster.

“Fuck me back, baby,” she shouted, bouncing up and down. “Fuck me with that giant dick!”

I began to move my hips up and down in rhythm with her, and she responded.

“Oh yes, Tom,” she cried. “Stick that cock all the way inside me. I want to take the whole fucking thing, you fucking hung stud. Jam your cock all the way inside!”

I moved faster and faster. I grabbed her hips and pushed her harder onto my cock, and it only took a few thrusts to make her come.

“I’m fucking coming,” she yelled as she began to convulse, her legs shaking. I could feel the muscles in her pussy contracting, making her hole even tighter around me. She lifted up a bit and began to just ride the tip, and I couldn’t hang on any longer.

“Joan,” I shouted, pushing her all the way down onto my cock. She
let out a deafening scream as she came with me a second time.

“I’m so full,” she said. “Oh my God!”

My jizz began to leak out of her, forced out by the cock that was filling her up so much. I could barely feel anything, just the pleasure of having my first orgasm in a girl without a condom on.

“It’s so warm,” she said, burying her face in my neck. “Your come is so wonderful.”

It didn’t take too long to clean up. Joan wiped up all my jizz with one of her boyfriend’s shirts, and tossed it in his hamper. We kissed for a minute or two, and I could feel the heat coming off her body.

“We should do this again sometime,” she said, leading me by the hand to the door. “I’ve never come so hard in my life.”

“Me too,” I said. I opened the door. A crowd of two dozen people had gathered around the door, and as soon as I stepped into the hall, they began cheering.

“Nice work, buddy,” someone said, handing me a beer.

“We could hear you all the way in the basement,” someone else added.

Joan and I both looked terrified.

lysander815

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
*Sorry about the repost. This is the REAL part 6*

Part 6

My date with Zoey the night after the frat party went pretty well. We went to see a shitty movie at the theater a couple miles off campus, and we wound up going back to my room to fool around for a bit. Tony was out with Gabriela, and Zoey and I made out for about a half an hour before she got a call from her friend. Zoey’s roommate was blackout drunk, and they needed her to come to the hospital to give her some information. Zoey kept apologizing as she left, but I told her that, at the very least, I would see her in class on Monday. After she left, I got rid of my boner with some porn and went to sleep. I pretended to be passed out when Tony came back with Gabby, and my cock got hard again as they fucked just a few feet away from me. She was making a lot of noise and I really wanted to get to sleep, but knowing that she was probably faking it made me smile. There’s no way someone with a four inch dick could make a girl moan like that.

The classroom where Zoey and I had our Monday morning lecture was almost empty when I got there. I sat down and pulled out my computer, and began to surf Facebook as people tricked into the room. I didn’t look up until someone sat down to my left. Zoey always sat on my right. I looked up from my computer, and saw a tall black-haired girl sitting next to me.

“Hi,” I said as she pulled out her notebook.

“Hey,” she replied. She stared at me for a second, and squinted at me. “Do I know you?”

“I don’t think so,” I replied. “I’m Tom.”

“Tom,” she said, tapping the end of her pen against her chin. “That sounds familiar.”

“Who knows,” I said. “Maybe we bumped into each other at a party somewhere.”

“Who knows,” the girl responded. “I’m Maggie.”

“Nice to meet you,” I said. Maggie smiled, and turned back to her notebook. Zoey flopped into the seat next to me. Her hair was a mess, and she hadn’t put on any make-up.

“Whoa,” I said, putting a hand on her shoulder. “Are you okay?”

“I was at the hospital until six in the morning yesterday taking care of my friend. Then I had to go to the chemistry lab all day to finish some fucking assignment. I haven’t slept at all,” she said, putting her head down on the desk and closing her eyes. I looked over at Maggie. She shrugged.
Zoey finally sat up when the professor walked in, and we chatted on our computers during the entire lecture, and we were out the door before the professor had time to shut off the projector.

“Do you want to come over tonight? I think Tony’s going out,” I said as we stepped onto the sidewalk.

“I don’t know, honey,” she said. She could barely keep her eyes open in the sunlight. “Maybe tomorrow?”

“That might work. Call me tonight, alright?” I said. She nodded. We hugged, and she turned away. I turned to walk to my next class, and almost knocked Maggie over. She had been standing right behind me.

“Is that your girlfriend?” Maggie asked. “She seems nice.”

“I don’t know,” I replied honestly. “I think we’re just hooking up for now.”

“She’s cute,” Maggie said.

“I think so, too,” I said. “I have to run to class. I’ll catch you later.”

“Wait up,” she said as I started walking past her. “I think I know who you are.”

“Who am I?” I laughed. She started following me.

“You’re that guy with the big cock,” she replied. Two girls were walking past us in the other direction, and they turned their heads at us when Maggie spoke.

“Jesus, keep it down,” I said, starting to walk faster. “What are you talking about?”

“I heard about you. Isn’t your dick like eight inches long?” she asked. We rounded a corner, and began walking through the quad in the center of campus. “Didn’t you fuck like five girls at a party on Friday?”

“No,” I replied.

“I heard that you-” she started. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into an alleyway between two buildings. We walked about twenty feet into the alley, and I let her go.

“You have to stop,” I said a little too loudly than I would have liked. “I don’t know where you’re hearing these rumors, but this is private stuff. Also, none of that is true.”

“Well, you’d better be more careful, cause stuff is getting around,” she said. She paused for a second. “Come on, how big is your dick?”

“None of your business,” I said. I turned to walk away, but she grabbed my arm and spun me back around.

“Come on, you can tell me,” she said. “It can’t be as big as people are saying. No one has an eight-inch dick.”

“Don’t worry about it,” I told her.

“I’ll fuck you right here if your dick is eight inches long,” she said. That stopped me.

“What?” was all I could say.

“You’re not exclusive with that girl, are you? Don’t you want to fuck me?” she said. I looked at her. She was tall and curvy, and her short black bob framed her soft, round face. She had green eyes, and thin pink lips that I couldn’t help but find appealing. She was wearing a black skirt, and a white blouse that looked a little strained against her tits.

“I didn’t say that,” I said. I looked behind me, back onto the quad. Large crowds of people were walking by, but no one was looking in the alley. “I don’t think you’ll do it.”

“Is that a challenge?” she asked.

“You won’t fuck me here,” I said. Sarah and I had sex in public once, in a public bathroom on a beach. It was late at night, and there probably hadn’t been anyone around.

“Wanna bet?” she said, putting her hands on her hips and cocking them to one side. The curve of her ass sent blood to my dick. “Pull it out, Tom.”

I turned my back to the crowded sidewalk and pulled my pants down. I got the standard response.

“Holy shit,” she said. “That’s a nice piece of meat.”

“It’s longer than eight inches, if you want to know,” I said. I grabbed my head and began to squeeze it lightly. Maggie couldn’t take her eyes off of it.

“Oh, I’m sure it is,” she said. She covered her mouth, laughing at the mistake she’d made. “I didn’t think it would actually be that big.”

“Sorry, darling,” I said. My dick was starting to get hard. I could hear people walking behind me, and my heart began to race. “You don’t have to fuck me if you don’t want to.” I shrugged, but kept slowly massaging my dick. It began to stiffen and grow.

“No, I definitely want to fuck it. But we have to be quick,” she said. She put her hands on a trash can in the alley, and bent over a little. Her round ass stuck out, and my dick got fully hard.

“You look good like that,” I said. I looked behind me. No one had noticed us.

Maggie hiked up her skirt, and I saw that she was wearing a tiny black thong. She pulled it aside, and saw her pussy. It was glistening with wetness, and I could see that it was turning bright pink as Maggie began to rub her clit with her left hand.

“I’m wet, Tom. I’m all ready for you. Stick it in, quick,” she said. She bent over further, putting her ass only inches away from the tip of my engorged dick.

“You sure?” I asked.

“Please please please put it in,” she begged. I took a step toward her, and began to ease myself into her. She shuddered when the head slipped in, and I reached around and grabbed both her huge tits as my cock sank deeper into her cunt. She began to groan as I entered her slowly, and when I pulled out and thrust myself back in, she began to beg for more.

“Fuck me faster,” she said. “Please fuck me faster.”

“Say my name, slut,” I whispered in her ear. I don’t know what came over me, but she liked it.

“Fuck me, Tom,” she said. “Fuck my wet pussy.”

I began to move in and out of her, kissing her neck and rolling her breasts around in my hand. I fucked her for about thirty seconds before I heard a noise to my right. I looked over, and three guys and two girls standing in the alley about six feet away from me. I froze, and then pulled my cock out and tried to put it back into my pants. It was so hard that I couldn’t even stuff it back into my jeans.

“Why’d you stop, baby?” Maggie asked. She turned, and noticed the people watching us. She smiled, and started laughing. “You’d better finish fucking me.”

“What?” I stammered, moving behind the trash can to hide my erection.

“Finish fucking her,” one of the girls said, running her hand up and down the ass of the guy next to her. “We want to watch.”

Maggie turned, pointing her cunt at me again. I shrugged, and grabbed her hips. I rammed my dick back into her, and she yelped as I buried the shaft of my cock all the way up to my balls. She let out a throaty moan.

“Make me come,” she gasped. “Make me come on your monster dick.”

I began to pump hard again, holding onto her hips as the head of my dick rubbed against her G-spot. She fucked me back, pushing her ass into me as the speed of our thrusting increased. I felt her come after about a minute, and the girls watching us gasped as her face contorted in ecstasy. She slammed her hand down on the top of the trashcan again and again, and her entire body began to quake. Her vagina gushed, making her pussy juice drip down onto the ground. The warm rush of liquid felt incredible around my cock.

“Look at that,” one of the girls said, wrapping an arm around the boy. “I want you to make me come like that.” The other girl made a satisfied grunting noise in agreement. The guys just nodded, mouth slightly open in awe.

“I want you to come for me,” Maggie said, reaching past her pussy and grabbing my nuts. She rubbed them with her hand, coaxing the jizz out of them like she had done it a hundred times before.

“Say my name, you fucking skank,” I said, slapping her round, pale ass. “Say it!”

“Fuck me as hard as you can, Tom,” she screamed. “Fill my cunt with your hot juice!”

My cock began to spasm, and my vision browned out as I shot my load inside her. The single guy whooped, and the two girls embraced their men tightly. I looked over at them, and saw that the crowd had grown to about a dozen people. They were laughing and cheering, and a couple of them were making out with each other. I pulled my softening cock out of Maggie’s pussy, spun her around, and kissed her deeply. I thought I heard a couple people clapping.