Rupert Everett on MJ: "Jackson was a freak..."

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Struggling actor as in the one whose has just finished the lead on Broadway in a Noel Coward revival opposite Angela Lansbury and has just finished a soon to be shown documentary on Lord Byron for the BBC.....His previous sexual exploits were between adults and consentual and LEGAL.Care to comment on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Know what I mean?

Suuuurrrre--- I do believe I will comment on that. MJ's marriages were legal and consenting as well. So what you are inferring, there is no difference in traditional hetero marriage and gay hustling other than the gender.

Congratulations to Ruprecht for getting a lead in a Noel Coward play with Angela Lansbury.
Finally, he can portray a working actor. :rolleyes: As long as Ruprecht is on stage...the less he will be sucking some journalist's microphone for some jaded Brit's opinion and haterade. :rolleyes:

S

superbot

Suuuurrrre--- I do believe I will comment on that. MJ's marriages were legal and consenting as well. So what you are inferring, there is no difference in traditional hetero marriage and gay hustling other than the gender.

Congratulations to Ruprecht for getting a lead in a Noel Coward play with Angela Lansbury.
Finally, he can portray a working actor. :rolleyes: As long as Ruprecht is on stage...the less he will be sucking some journalist's microphone for some jaded Brit's opinion and haterade. :rolleyes:
My four year old pet canary could put up a better arguement!!! SAD SAD SAD .......

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My four year old pet canary could put up a better arguement!!! SAD SAD SAD .......

Your pet canary probably is a better actor than that jaded old cunt, Ruprecht. I saw it in Andrew Lloyd Webber's Tweety and the Amazing Technicolor Crackpipe. It was a hilarious musical comedy about a canary who accidently smoked its owner's crackpipe.

Last edited:

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hasn't Rupert Everett forgotten that they were freaks in British history? Most of King George III's relatives were all dysfunctional as Hell and most of them never spoke to one another for years. Back in the 18th Century and early 19th Century, they were the British "Jacksons" of that period. I want Rupert to go back to his history books and read on some of England's history as well.

So I'll agree with Oh_Yeah's comments on this.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with Oh Yeah's comments as they relate to every MJ thread in this forum, and every news program. I think RE just jumped on the publicity bandwagon foolishly thinking that anyone would care what he had to say.

S

superbot

I agree with Oh Yeah's comments as they relate to every MJ thread in this forum, and every news program. I think RE just jumped on the publicity bandwagon foolishly thinking that anyone would care what he had to say.
Why, are people not permitted to speak their minds when asked? What part of the Soviet Union did you grow up in?! Which is exactly what you are doing on this forum,of course!!!..I believe it's called free speech.....Funny that!!!!!!

S

superbot

Hasn't Rupert Everett forgotten that they were freaks in British history? Most of King George III's relatives were all dysfunctional as Hell and most of them never spoke to one another for years. Back in the 18th Century and early 19th Century, they were the British "Jacksons" of that period. I want Rupert to go back to his history books and read on some of England's history as well.

So I'll agree with Oh_Yeah's comments on this.
Strange comparison?? The OBVIOUS difference is that no one is disputing what you say about George III offspring,indeed its taught as fact in every book written! Rupert Everett is 'getting in the neck' for saying what is basically the truth.You can't pick and choose FACTS depending on who you like or dislike......Half the people on this discussion forum need to buy a dictionary and look up the word OBJECTIVE!

Media
Strange comparison?? The OBVIOUS difference is that no one is disputing what you say about George III offspring,indeed its taught as fact in every book written! Rupert Everett is 'getting in the neck' for saying what is basically the truth.You can't pick and choose FACTS depending on who you like or dislike......Half the people on this discussion forum need to buy a dictionary and look up the word OBJECTIVE!

The other half of us, when asked such a question, would pass on negative comments and focus on the more positive aspects of his life. As I stated earlier, news reels like this don't die and those children will some day see how folks were so hateful and RUDE. Never mind being objective, there are just some things best not left to comment on out of respect for the family.

MJ was many things, some we will never agree on or find acceptable. He did bring quite a few people together and in some way I'd like to think his music was able to lift humanity in some way or another. I am not a huge fan of his, however NO ONE can argue that he was one of a kind and a GLOBAL artist. Leave it at that.

Use all the words you want to lash out and personalize it, no one is saying that you don't have a right to speak your mind, IMO the BOTTOM LINE is that kind of comment from someone who apparently has never met MJ, certainly has no business making such a superficial judgmental statement like that. (True or not is beside the point. Have the decency to pass on the question if that is all you have to say about someone who accomplished so much in life.)

It is sensationalism at its finest and the news feeds on that shit.

As long as you feed the beast, the belly will always grumble for more.

Last edited:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The other half of us, when asked such a question, would pass on negative comments and focus on the more positive aspects of his life. As I stated earlier, news reels like this don't die and those children will some day see how folks were so hateful and RUDE. Never mind being objective, there are just some things best not left to comment on out of respect for the family.

MJ was many things, some we will never agree on or find acceptable. He did bring quite a few people together and in some way I'd like to think his music was able to lift humanity in some way or another. I am not a huge fan of his, however NO ONE can argue that he was one of a kind and a GLOBAL artist. Leave it at that.

Use all the words you want to lash out and personalize it, no one is saying that you don't have a right to speak your mind, IMO the BOTTOM LINE is that kind of comment from someone who apparently has never met MJ, certainly has no business making such a superficial judgmental statement like that. (True or not is beside the point. Have the decency to pass on the question if that is all you have to say about someone who accomplished so much in life.)

It is sensationalism at its finest and the news feeds on that shit.

As long as you feed the beast, the belly will always grumble for more.

At least Rupert put his name to it. Some people tell other people that they said nasty things about them and never even give them the courtesy of telling them who said it. Can you imagine?!
Also if someone asks RE his opinion he's going to give it. Hald the world thinks MJ was a nut, musical genius or not. And oout of respect for his family?! THAT nutty family? They would need a team of psychiatrists in hazmat suits to get to the bottom of that family's problems.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As much as I don't agree with you, HellsKitchenmanNYC, you have a valid point on the family. And I give you a lot of credit for that one. And HellsKitchenmanNYC has a point.

If Michael Jackson wasn't born or if he had to guts to run away to the nearest train station to get away from Gary, Indiana, the Jackson family would have still been stuck in Gary, Indiana. Joe Jackson would have become a trailer park trash abusive father using his kids as circus freaks with no money or bitches. Without MJ's wealth, Joe would have been a statistic waiting to happen. Picture Joe without the pimp outfits and all that crap he has. What you see is without MJ's existence would have been a a bum-looking Joe, wearing shoes with holes and lips on them and gums flapping out of his mouth. A Jerry Springer Joe Jackson if MJ wasn't around. That family without MJ's talent would have turned all the Jackson siblings to crime, drugs, or prostitution. And Katherine Jackson would have still been on welfare with many unborn grandkids on her lap, hence allowing Joe to control whatever he demands. Picture them without all the fancy clothes and if MJ was not around, you'll see a different picture. You don't see a rich family. You see a typical trailer park mess of a family suing each other to their dying days.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As much as I don't agree with you, HellsKitchenmanNYC, you have a valid point on the family. And I give you a lot of credit for that one. And HellsKitchenmanNYC has a point.

If Michael Jackson wasn't born or if he had to guts to run away to the nearest train station to get away from Gary, Indiana, the Jackson family would have still been stuck in Gary, Indiana. Joe Jackson would have become a trailer park trash abusive father using his kids as circus freaks with no money or bitches. Without MJ's wealth, Joe would have been a statistic waiting to happen. Picture Joe without the pimp outfits and all that crap he has. What you see is without MJ's existence would have been a a bum-looking Joe, wearing shoes with holes and lips on them and gums flapping out of his mouth. A Jerry Springer Joe Jackson if MJ wasn't around. That family without MJ's talent would have turned all the Jackson siblings to crime, drugs, or prostitution. And Katherine Jackson would have still been on welfare with many unborn grandkids on her lap, hence allowing Joe to control whatever he demands. Picture them without all the fancy clothes and if MJ was not around, you'll see a different picture. You don't see a rich family. You see a typical trailer park mess of a family suing each other to their dying days.

Not only that. All the kids are nuts. They've ALL had surgery and lightened their skin. LaToya is a complete loser and will say/do anything for money as she did on Larry King yrs ago when she said she was sure MJ was a pedophile. One of the brothers had a wife 'die' at the pool etc...that family is BONKERS. The mother and father haven't even lived together for years and years. Only Rebbie seems to stay out of the news and seem to appear normal, whatever normal means, tho I know it isn't the Jackson Family.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And besides anyone who cares what RE has t say needs to stop reading the gossip columns. He was friends w/Madonna who knew Michael. That's prob where his info comes from besides the endless odities in the news. Look, face it, Lizzie Borden wasn't as crazy as Michael Jackson.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I never said that Ruprecht shouldn't express himself (I am always for free speech and speaking one's mind)...my issue was/is this:

Ruprecht is an actor. He made a critical opinion that MJ was a freak and couldn't do 50 concert shows. I was like Ruprecht is an actor. I never seen Ruprecht do any concerts. I have seen evidence that Michael Jackson has done worldwide concerts and expansive tours before. And Ruprecht saying that MJ was a freak, and he doesn't have the right to judge or to insult...considering that he was a prostitute...although LEGAL in certain countries...I can imagine that Ruprecht had to be a freak of the century to get the Sterling salad in his wallet. And Ruprecht is a man that is calling MJ a freak when Ruprecht himself is a freak. That is really funny to me. And for all I know Ruprecht could've fucked and sucked his way into an audition to get an acting job.

I never judged MJ. I never knew the guy. But I think that it is interesting that peeps can judge MJ like that. Are we just as critical of ourselves than we are about others?

It is the same way I feel about critics and their reviews of artists and their artistic works. The critics are not the creators of art. The artist creates the art. A critic gets paid to dis or pro a certain work of art.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not only that. All the kids are nuts. They've ALL had surgery and lightened their skin. LaToya is a complete loser and will say/do anything for money as she did on Larry King yrs ago when she said she was sure MJ was a pedophile. One of the brothers had a wife 'die' at the pool etc...that family is BONKERS. The mother and father haven't even lived together for years and years. Only Rebbie seems to stay out of the news and seem to appear normal, whatever normal means, tho I know it isn't the Jackson Family.

Not every Jackson family member has lightened their skin permanently. All that is makeup. MAKEUP!!!. And so what if some are lighter? There are white people getting tans to darken their skin. Are they wanting to look black or <sarcasm>the new term "exotic":rolleyes: </sarcasm>? There are white peeps getting tattoos and getting some weird stuff done to their body. Some of them out freak MJ, if you consider MJ a freak.

Yeah, LaToya Jackson...she is really Ruprecht-like: out there for some publicity. <sarcasm>Her musical career was long-lasting.:rolleyes:</sarcasm> She was paid some money to pose for PLAYBOY.

The Jackson family--yeah--crazy. I bet any celeb and their fam members on TV--you are gonna see some craziness. Look at Britney Spears and her family. Look at Lindsay Lohan and her family. Look at Jessica Simpson and her family. Even Paris Hilton.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not every Jackson family member has lightened their skin permanently. All that is makeup. MAKEUP!!!. And so what if some are lighter? There are white people getting tans to darken their skin. Are they wanting to look black or <sarcasm>the new term "exotic":rolleyes: </sarcasm>? There are white peeps getting tattoos and getting some weird stuff done to their body. Some of them out freak MJ, if you consider MJ a freak.White people do that to get this thing know as a tan for a season..not to appear to the rest of the world that they are somethiing else. It fades and they spend winter w/o oone unless they go to a tanning parlor. Don't be so personally insulted by comments.

Yeah, LaToya Jackson...she is really Ruprecht-like: out there for some publicity. <sarcasm>Her musical career was long-lasting.:rolleyes:</sarcasm> She was paid some money to pose for PLAYBOY. latoya will do ANYTHING for PRESS now. Esp since the whole press thing w/her husband is long over and she has nothing else to offer the entertainment world.

The Jackson family--yeah--crazy. I bet any celeb and their fam members on TV--you are gonna see some craziness. Look at Britney Spears and her family. Look at Lindsay Lohan and her family. Look at Jessica Simpson and her family. Even Paris Hilton.

Sorry they take the cake. Eyyuuuppp The Jacksons take the cake. It's sad too. Don't think I like having this opinion. I was there when MJ amd the J5 had their first hit and my cousins were cutting his pics out of Tiger Beat into their scrapbooks. I personally love MJ which is what makes this sad to me otherwise I wouldn't care ala Lindsay, Brittney and that crowd of talentless losers sucking the entertainment field dry w/their useless and pointless and studio engineered lives. Can u imagine how it must suck to be Brittney and have the bare modicum of talent and have to try to do that all the time on stage KNOWING YOU SUCK!

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Poor Michael was exploited his whole life up till his death. That's almost half a lifetime. He was worked to the bone and probably had a lot of bad self-esteem issues as a child up to his adulthood. It's all due to Joe Jackson's raising. There is no doubt that MJ and his other siblings endured the same punishment that left them scarred for life. I think Michael lived with so much pain to endure that it killed him in the end. He never made it pass 51, let alone 50. Did he make some mistakes? Yes, he did. Was he perfect? No. Could someone have helped him? Yes, but then again, those Jackson vultures were probably betting as to when he would kick the bucket any moment and how they would live off his money now that is gone. Those family members weren't there to help. They let him suffer and he suffered. They are the ones at fault and pointing fingers at who did it. They are the murderers, not the doctors or enablers. They should have been involved years ago. Those kids should not live with that type of family. They belong in a stable environment and not in a crazy money-grubbing atmosphere where everyone is pecking at MJ's corpse like a vulture.

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally Posted by invisibleman [URL]http://www.lpsg.org/images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL]
Not every Jackson family member has lightened their skin permanently. All that is makeup. MAKEUP!!!. And so what if some are lighter? There are white people getting tans to darken their skin. Are they wanting to look black or <sarcasm>the new term "exotic":rolleyes: </sarcasm>? There are white peeps getting tattoos and getting some weird stuff done to their body. Some of them out freak MJ, if you consider MJ a freak.

"White people do that to get this thing know as a tan for a season..not to appear to the rest of the world that they are somethiing else. It fades and they spend winter w/o oone unless they go to a tanning parlor. Don't be so personally insulted by comments."--HELLSKITCH

I wasn't insulted by the comments. I am pretty cool headed. I was only expressing my points. The Jackson family are African-American. I don't think that all of MJ's sibs are going white. All that stuff on some of the family member was makeup. I am light skinned. But I am not trying to be white. When I tan, my skin color gets a reddish bronze because of some Native American genes in my family. My grown lesbian sis is the same way. She is just as light as me. She gets red in the sun as well. I remember my ex looking at a picture of my sister and said "Who is the white lady?" Hehehe.

Yeah, LaToya Jackson...she is really Ruprecht-like: out there for some publicity. <sarcasm>Her musical career was long-lasting.:rolleyes:</sarcasm> She was paid some money to pose for PLAYBOY. latoya will do ANYTHING for PRESS now. Esp since the whole press thing w/her husband is long over and she has nothing else to offer the entertainment world.

I agree. I hope that she saved the money she made from PLAYBOY.
Sorry they take the cake. Eyyuuuppp The Jacksons take the cake. It's sad too. Don't think I like having this opinion.

I was there when MJ amd the J5 had their first hit and my cousins were cutting his pics out of Tiger Beat into their scrapbooks.

I personally love MJ which is what makes this sad to me otherwise I wouldn't care ala Lindsay, Brittney and that crowd of talentless losers sucking the entertainment field dry w/their useless and pointless and studio engineered lives. Can u imagine how it must suck to be Brittney and have the bare modicum of talent and have to try to do that all the time on stage KNOWING YOU SUCK!

Well, what is REALLY amazing is that men aren't really caring about whether Britney can sing or dance, she does do that. But she is the lollipop schoolgirl fantasy for some of these men. And that overshadows any wrong she does. She marries these young men...and divorces them while ink is still drying on the marriage certificate. This is the woman who chewed gum in an interview while saying "I support President Bush: We should support him (President Bush) in all he has to do." :rolleyes: <sarcasm> What a role model. </sarcasm>:rolleyes:

And dumping K-Fed over cell phone, divorcing him and taking the kids. That was soooo fucked up.

And Chris Crocker was like "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!" :rolleyes:
I was thinking "Chris Crocker, why not fly the Concorde from "SHUT" to "THE FUCK UP! That woman dumped K-Fed over cellphone, divorcing him and took his kids."

Media
At least Rupert put his name to it. Some people tell other people that they said nasty things about them and never even give them the courtesy of telling them who said it. Can you imagine?!
Also if someone asks RE his opinion he's going to give it. Hald the world thinks MJ was a nut, musical genius or not. And oout of respect for his family?! THAT nutty family? They would need a team of psychiatrists in hazmat suits to get to the bottom of that family's problems.

Yes I can imagine. I'm still not interested in telling you who created that lie.

As for the Jackson family, they can be as crazy or not as crazy as they want to be. They can afford it.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If there is one person that should not have their mug on T.V, it's Joe Jackson. Seen him on Larry King with that Rowe crook? Joe gave new meanings to the dictionary of the word "scum" and "fame whore" in new heights. He doesn't give a crap about MJ. He is just using his record company as a platform and wants a bite of the pie from his own son's money. What kind of father is that? No wonder Michael was so fucked up. It was this monster called Joe that screwed him up badly.