Jesus123007
Superior Member
What does that mean? I haven’t seen the show…Someone said on Joes page him and Ryan are the temu heated rivalry and now i cant unsee it![]()
What does that mean? I haven’t seen the show…Someone said on Joes page him and Ryan are the temu heated rivalry and now i cant unsee it![]()
why is he this toxic? someone explain pls, I need the lore lolPlease let's keep this thread strictly Ryan.
We all know his fiance is toxic so we don't want that negativity here.
Tbh I feel like Joe has him on a leash and won't let him breathe.Ryan’s looking good. Maybe having Joe living in NYC for now is agreeing with him.![]()
I was thinking the same thing. Between the way he looks in the video and his voice it definitely left me very thirstyRyan is looking GOOD lately. Hes always been handsome and all but now he’s wow.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.