Ryan Dengler

He isn't. Let's be realistic. All of his underwear photos and videos suggest 3-4in max and for some reason, even his testicles are non-existing.
View attachment 94601001
I don’t want to start a bickering match, but there’s no way of knowing how big a guy is based on his soft size.
 
I don’t want to start a bickering match, but there’s no way of knowing how big a guy is based on his soft size.
I mean, statistically, growers have a mean increase in the length of 5.3cm (2.1 inches, n=274, 27% are growers).
Grower or shower? Predictors of change in penile length from the flaccid to erect state - PubMed

I don't even expect him to be at the upper limit of the distribution. You can't anatomically expect someone to have a length increase >6in from their 1-2in flaccid state (square-cube law)... Unless you're that delusional
 
I mean, statistically, growers have a mean increase in the length of 5.3cm (2.1 inches, n=274, 27% are growers).
Grower or shower? Predictors of change in penile length from the flaccid to erect state - PubMed

I don't even expect him to be at the upper limit of the distribution. You can't anatomically expect someone to have a length increase >6in from their 1-2in flaccid state (square-cube law)... Unless you're that delusional
I don’t see him at 1-2 inches soft. It’s impossible to know that when he’s wearing shorts. Either way, he’s gorgeous and even if he were micro sized he’s a humble stud
 
I don’t see him at 1-2 inches soft. It’s impossible to know that when he’s wearing shorts. Either way, he’s gorgeous and even if he were micro sized he’s a humble stud
Well, that was not the point. You counterargued about his size despite a very prominent dick print in the leotard picture I've previously attached and I just stated the mere fact that he's probably below average.

If you can't see the dick print but sees a huge dong, IDK what to tell you... Probably ring your optometrist for optic neuropathy. I just can't stand baseless comments like "hE'S a GrOwEr, It'S BiG TrUsT" when none of his pictures suggest that he is.
 
Well, that was not the point. You counterargued about his size despite a very prominent dick print in the leotard picture I've previously attached and I just stated the mere fact that he's probably below average.

If you can't see the dick print but sees a huge dong, IDK what to tell you... Probably ring your optometrist for optic neuropathy. I just can't stand baseless comments like "hE'S a GrOwEr, It'S BiG TrUsT" when none of his pictures suggest that he is.
Is he circumcised if he is there will be vpl dick print
 
This can even be predicted using a derived Young's modulus equation (adjusting for cavernous tissues):

Showing mean distensibility of ~3 inches (n=21, low statistical power)
View attachment 94607181

Biomechanics of male erectile function

Regardless, some of you live on Mars and would believe that he's still a 7-9 incher.
A whole 21 people for this study. That is NOT scientific. It also proves zero since it is only statistics, not real like biology. and with a sample of 21 people, it is complete garbage.
 
A whole 21 people for this study. That is NOT scientific. It also proves zero since it is only statistics, not real like biology. and with a sample of 21 people, it is complete garbage.
Huh? The purpose of the study is to understand the physics of erection, not compare penis sizes... Why would you need a large cohort for hemodynamic analysis? Did you even read the paper? They're not trying to establish distribution...

The fact that you have such a clear-cut criticism despite having 0 understanding of the scope and limitations of the study is embarrassing. Another baseless comment, go back to commenting on Ryan's body. Leave science alone...
 
Honestly, how many guys have you really slept with that is as flat is Ryan that ended up being Huge? Most ordinary guys, you see something...a bare something. You don't see anything at all with him. And that is fine because he is hotter than the normal guy. But let's not wish he is huge. We don't even know if his dick works. LOL