Ryan Gosling

dmundo2000

1st Like
Media
I finally saw The Notebook and I have to say I am now a huge fan of Ryan Gosling. This guy is so sexy! I'm sure he's been talked about in these threads before but I could not find anything using the search engine provided.

So...are there ANY nude shots of this hottie!? If so PLEASE share or tell me where I can see them! Just by looking at him I would think he's pretty well hung. Thanks!

Reactions: fellatio4ever

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
anyone know who hes with there?

Don't know but was wondering the same thing! He's showing a nice bulge himself, almost bigger than Ryan's in that pic.

Gotta say though, Mr. Gosling really seems to have a nice set of balls and a thick cock - great bulges. Even in the board shorts, which can sometimes 'flatten' things out, he's got a meaty bulge dyin' to pop out further. Very hot.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was looking through a fairly recent issue of Time Magazine and came across a story on Ryan Goslin. Seems he was one of the newer Disney Mouskateers amd grown up now in several movie roles. I found him sorta sexy. Anyone agree?

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

davefox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is marveous in the indy "Lars and the Real Girl." But I think he's gained weight. The photos posted here show a beautifully slender man. I hope the weight gain was for the movie!

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
His name is Ryan Gosling, FYI. He was up for an Oscar last year (likely will be again this year). And yes, he's sexy as hell in addition to being talented.

He's also been discussed here several times.

Sorry about the mispelling. Maybe that's why that name didn't come up on search.